What's new

Type 052C and Type 052D

Dont worry, Russia will start building nuclear 14.000t destroyers this year. We will show you pics when it will be ready :lol:

maybe in 10 years something like that will be deployed but with 300-500 hours of resource time, still inferior to Russian and US engines.

I hope you do build the 14000 ton destroyer. I look forward to it. Always enjoy seeing Russian progress, if only for the reason that it stimulates our progress.

I think Russian is more and more like Indian. Talk big, achieve nothing. Btw, I smell the zzz is actually an Indian flying Russia flag.. Cos he acted just Indian in the same manner( no substance) :lol:

Well, i didn't intend to bring Russia in the first place, but i was just comparing our warshipbuilding capability compared other nations. :coffee:

I hope you do build the 14000 ton destroyer. I look forward to it. Always enjoy seeing Russian progress, if only for the reason that it stimulates our progress.

Well, US is gonna soon have the Gerald Ford class supercarrier, do you think we gonna sit and do nothing?

Build those crappy carriers aren't going to be useful for us. :coffee:

Maybe the Type 052D is not over 10,000 tons, but i don't think it will be only 6800 tons in full displacement.

Well, the Type 052 designation means that it will use the same propulsion, therefore its tonnage won't be able to go high as much as we expected.

That's a old time story. India loves to cling on to history... China is the largest military importer in 2000 but now its 2012 Indian will still say the same thing.. Please go update yrself. Dont go quote 10 yrs ago news and make it relevant now.

China produced its own propulsion system just like how we are producing WS-10 aircraft engine which is same class as American FW100.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/chinese-defence/84838-new-j11bs-ws-10-engine-pics.html

6a1fe83f39.jpg

So what if China is the 2nd largest importer (definitely not 2nd place now)? The United States is the world's 5th largest importer.

Just for yr ignorance sake!

Al-31 - is a 30 years old 123kn engine and you managed to increase service life of its copy to 1500 hours... while Russian version already has 4000 hours :) Now we are talking about some kind of new wunderwaffe 185kn engine from you - its life span will be much much shorter than 1500 hours

Al-31 - is a 30 years old 123kn engine and you managed to increase service life of its copy to 1500 hours... while Russian version already has 4000 hours :) Now we are talking about some kind of new wunderwaffe 185kn engine from you - its life span will be much much shorter than 1500 hours

LOL.. Yr 4000hr is MTBO.. Flight hours is another thing. Do you know what are you talking about? By yr MTBO, Chinese WS-10 shall be 6500hrs.

If Russian now can prove they can build a 20000tons LHD without any foreign assist. I eat back my words. :lol:

Yr great Russian cannot even build a 19000tons LPD and you want to convince me?

4000 hours is a full life span of 117S(AL-41F1A) engine, its MTBO is still around 1000 hrs as AL-31. In general, when they list service life of an engine, they refer the Mean Time Between Overhaul numbers, since the overhaul process requires the engine to be taken apart. It is typically an expensive process, and in most cases the engine has to be sent back to its origin manufacturer. So it is safe to say that an increase from 1000 hrs to 1500 hrs for MTBO is a big improvement.

4000 hours is a full life span of 117S(AL-41F1A) engine, its MTBO is still around 1000 hrs as AL-31. In general, when they list service life of an engine, they refer the Mean Time Between Overhaul numbers, since the overhaul process requires the engine to be taken apart. It is typically an expensive process, and in most cases the engine has to be sent back to its origin manufacturer. So it is safe to say that an increase from 1000 hrs to 1500 hrs for MTBO is a big improvement.

Yes, 4000 hours is a full life span for Al-41. And 1500 hours - is a full life span for WS-10 like obsolete AL-31 had.

Yes, 4000 hours is a full life span for Al-41. And 1500 hours - is a full life span for WS-10 like obsolete AL-31 had.
You still don't get it!!!

1500 hr is MTBO for WS-10. Even full life span for an old AL-31 engine is 3000 hrs. Service life for an engine normally means its MTBO numbers.

You still don't get it!!!

1500 hr is MTBO for WS-10. Even full life span for an old AL-31 engine is 3000 hrs. Service life for an engine normally means its MTBO numbers.
No you dont get it.

MTBO of early version of AL-31F - 500 hours. Full life span - 900 hours. Surprised, yeah?
You increased full life span up to 1500 hours and its there you now with MTBO of 500 hours.

MTBO of latest AL-41 is 1500 hours and full life span - 4000hours. These parametres are 20 years ahead of those old AL-31 you bought from Russia in 90s.

No you dont get it.

MTBO of early version of AL-31F - 500 hours. Full life span - 900 hours. Surprised, yeah?
You increased full life span up to 1500 hours and its there you now with MTBO of 500 hours.

MTBO of latest AL-41 is 1500 hours and full life span - 4000hours. These parametres are 20 years ahead of those old AL-31 you bought from Russia in 90s.

Well, this thread is about the stealth destroyers, does Russia have any stealth destroyer? :coffee:

If you want to discuss the engine, go to somewhere else.

Well, this thread is about the stealth destroyers, does Russia have any stealth destroyer? :coffee:

If you want to discuss the engine, go to somewhere else.

Of course we have a lot. But obviously you wont be able to see them because they are stealth :lol: :dance3:

Back
Top Bottom