What's new

Type 052C and Type 052D

Why Chinese need to argued with the Donkey Indian Troll in here, what ever they post on the forum are story cut and paste here and there from they Master. When the Donkey Indian troll post story, just remember it is only a FART so dont bother argued with the gastro that you released.

Why Chinese need to argued with the Donkey Indian Troll in here, what ever they post on the forum are story cut and paste here and there from they Master. When the Donkey Indian troll post story, just remember it is only a FART so dont bother argued with the gastro that you released.

They try to distort facts to blind the newcOmer and Igorance. Some American don't even know china possess nuclear bomb. All thanks to their bias media who are just like those Indian troll. I will never allow lies to distort the real facts.

Anyway back to topic from the troll spam,
Can a knowledgable chinese member tell me what is the PLNs modernization plan.Mainly interested in how many major combat vessels[over 2000 tons combat vessels] they wish to have and how many of each type of destroyers,frigates and subs.Basically a small list.
I only need names of the ship classes and numbers intended.Not only in service but also planned.Leave out obsolete designs that will be replaced .Only interested in the designs that will be viable combat unit say even after 5-10 years.
Thanks in advance.

Check out type054A frigate and type052C destroyer.

The frigate now confirmed to have 16 build, not including the 2 type054.

As for destroyer, confirmed 6 are build . 2 are commissioned, so total will be 8. They may chunk out more and I am not sure of their plan. Rumour is a type052D destroyer will come out soon.

Back
Top Bottom