What's new

Two S-400 batteries and 240 warheads to cost Turkey $2.5bn

Right. Not for self satisfaction. Remember REIS was total concerned at 15. July 2016.

Except some buddies from MIT (with Manpads) nobody protected Ankara and Presidents Palace.

There is a battery - but who had the trigger - ? They were CIA commanded Fetö guys , now in Germany
:hitwall:

So there was an S300 battery around the Ak Saray in Ankara but they didn't use it against the F-16s because FETOs and CIA agents were holding the switch. Seems legit. :enjoy:

Almost as legit as the fact that the whole state aparatus was and still is supposedly full of all kind of FETO members and foreign agents yet nobody has ever heard about Turkey having a long range SAM... an info that would have probably leaked if true.

Almost 10 years ago , all people who were interested know that in Ankara a S-300 battery was tested;
nobody said that it was ever removed.
So, you wanna say to me that Turkey has no AD ? Listen to the commanders in TV; they all confirm that they all were paralyzed and trusted in no pilot or operator at July 15.

Almost 10 years ago , all people who were interested know that in Ankara a S-300 battery was tested;
nobody said that it was ever removed.
So, you wanna say to me that Turkey has no AD ? Listen to the commanders in TV; they all confirm that they all were paralyzed and trusted in no pilot or operator at July 15.

Hurshid, you always annoying and boring!

Не бе братле просто някой път има и смислени неща за това го питам. Току виж пък каже нещо интересно.

I would believe if you said that we inspected S300 but have one operational in Ankara is little bit far from me + the source that you gave is just article stating that Turkey is in search for air defense system not that we have S300. Maybe we can see the truth somewhere deep in Golbasi.

We tested them in real on Turkish soil, isn't that enough ? Do you believe they were re - transferred ?
There is also some "urban myth" that RTE transferred all Turkish Uranium reserves to the USA after Obamas wink with the "Baseball Bat". Lets close speculations. Turkey is stronger than we can imagine.

Some are too young to remember :

http://forum.airporthaber.com/printthread.php?t=65051&pp=10

Türk savunma kaynaklarına dayanılarak verilen haberde Türkie’nin Belarus ve Ukrayna’dan 3 farklı çeşit S-300 füze sistemi satın alacağı ve bunları Konya’ya yerleştireceği belirtildi. Amaç ise Türk savaş uçaklarını bu sistemlerin üzerinde uçurup, zaafları ve üstün yönleri konusunda deneyim sahibi olmak olarak açıklandı. 100 milyon dolara mal olan SA-12 (300v version) SA-10(S-300) ve ayrıca SA-15 kısa ve orta menzilli füzelerin alımına ilişkin karar 22 Temmuz’da Savunma Müsteşarlığı’nın İdari Komitesi toplantısında verildi.

@kartal1

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom