What's new

Two PTI member killed and a few seriously injured

I am in awe of people like you. You guys love what establishment does in Pakistan but enjoy the freedom provided by countries you reside in.
The guy is sadist is here just enjoy and watch the horror show:pop:

Apparently he was orphaned by the country(Nawaz sharif) so he is back with vegenence against poor Pakistanis

FqtU_VQXsAck1KS

Establishment will start genocide very soon.
Sorry for the loss of an innocent protester life and our thoughts and prayers are with his family, and these policemen who perpetrated it, must face the consequences. Establishment will only keep on doing what they are doing unless IK comes off his high morality democracy horse and calls for the lock down of the Pakistan for next 3 days in the honour of the Shaeed. Government will understand if they did it again protests will get out of control. Remember bully is always coward and you obey the laws till others are following them too. Elections are not going to be held that's a given thing so why not bring down the government by street protests as the rallies are only show of force.
If police or army brutality needs to be stopped then start posting the pictures of the culprits with their addresses on the internet you will see soon an end to this establishment handy work.

he is the worst kind of human breed on this forum with blatant hypocrisy expressed on almost every thread.
Hey man, we’re not all like that. The government of Pakistan has lost its marble, and needs cleansing.

The reason I don't think IK is leader is that he doesn't care.
Previously people were killed and no one was arrested
His killers will go unpunished as well even though it's clearly a custodial killing

My advise is people not to come out if there leader is coward

Zardari cares more about hai workers then Imran Khan
Are bhai
Tum b ajeeb bande hu

Pehle keh rahe hote the k jab tak Punjabi bahir nahi aen ge IK k lie kuch b nahi badle ga
Ab log a rahe hain tu keh rahe hu k nahi ana chahie
Yar koi aik stand tu lo
Or we should conclude that you just come here for some shugal mela?

Did I not keep saying that all along? I still have the bruises to show for that, figuratively speaking. :D
Ok man.. you won a cookie for your foresight... now please stop defiling the fallen. They were brutally killed for their basic rights.

What I consider or not is irrelevant to the present discussion, and only for me to determine for myself, and not anybody else. Let us please remain on the content of the posts and not the poster. Thanks.
What we consider or say is important - it tells reality of the facts we present.
fact we chose to present also becomes subjective , so it manifests which side of the history we are standing.
We should be clear.
But limiting to the event commentary is fine. Everyone has right to their pov.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom