What's new

Two PTI member killed and a few seriously injured

Imran khan ig or ccpo per fir karany ki dhamki de raha hai apni FIR to ajj tak kara nhi saka
Sir ji ....akala kia kia karay.... whole system is infested ... he performed his duty, but people don't want to fight...

The Pakistan Army is a corrupt, disgusting, fascist institution.

The top Army leadership (retired and serving) needs to be prosecuted and hanged for treason and violation of the constitution.

Agreed, but the real question is by whom, and how? The when can come later.

Anyone thinks that Pakistan is liveable in the presence of goons in uniform lives in a fool's paradise.

It is an enterprise, that only gets tamed by outsiders.
The statement ‘Pakistanis will sell their mothers for dollars’ was made with the Pakistani Army leadership in mind.

Bunch of cowardly hyenas and pimps pretending to have class and intellect because they know how to polish their boots, iron their uniforms and use silverware.

Screenshot_20230308-213402_Chrome.jpg

Listen Victor ..The gloves are off. PMLN has started the showdown... Listen Rana Sana and Amir Mir now info minister of caretaker setup Lahore ..the brother of Hamid Mir.
@VCheng considers no difference in 1857 or 1919 and 2023.
In favor of colonial atrocities.
First thing is freeing up mind.

The statement ‘Pakistanis will sell their mothers for dollars’ was made with the Pakistani Army leadership in mind.

Bunch of cowardly hyenas and pimps pretending to have class and intellect because they know how to polish their boots, iron their uniforms and use silverware.
Goes to show everything Indians used to say about our army turned out to be true.. In reality India’s armed forces are far more professional and support the government not the other way round..

Sad I used to support them. I am sure all the stories fed to us in the past about everyone around us were wrong. It's us who are bad, not others.

@VCheng considers no difference in 1857 or 1919 and 2023.
In favor of colonial atrocities.
First thing is freeing up mind.

What I consider or not is irrelevant to the present discussion, and only for me to determine for myself, and not anybody else. Let us please remain on the content of the posts and not the poster. Thanks.

On topic, the good thing here is that IK has called off the rallies to avoid further violence and bloodshed. It takes wisdom and leadership to make such a call and I applaud him for it.

Sad I used to support them. I am sure all the stories fed to us in the past about everyone around us were wrong. It's us who are bad, not others.

Did I not keep saying that all along? I still have the bruises to show for that, figuratively speaking. :D

Last edited:
People here blaming Khan for pacifism
He himself couldn't even register FIR for murder attempt on him
That's how much army have control on system
Khan would never step outside system

It's upto public to do this

Our nation don't have what it takes for revolution
People knows everything what's happening but still they're busy with their norma lives and enjoying PSL today

It's upto people to revolut against army without khan's order because they don't need any

One killed and few seriously injured. But sources say two killed. These rallies were given all permission by the Punjab govt. These are not illegal rallies.

Punjab police in full action.

The reason I don't think IK is leader is that he doesn't care.
Previously people were killed and no one was arrested
His killers will go unpunished as well even though it's clearly a custodial killing

My advise is people not to come out if there leader is coward

Zardari cares more about hai workers then Imran Khan

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom