What's new

Two PTI member killed and a few seriously injured

IK is khassi and remain khassi bc tu order day kay GHQ ke maa yawoo agar itnay teray ***** nahi hain tu bhoonkna bandh kar aam banday kyo marwata hay jab tujhe oata hay tera padha un khassi general aur fooj se hey ji har baar india afghanistan se ***** jati hey

Killed in cold blood and not in any brawl or something, after being arrested.

Get the situation out of hand and postpone the elections, the plan.

False accusation. Where have I done that? He stood up for his convictions, and I admire and respect that sacrifice.
Then why support the violation of 144, and this and that.. It is an excuse. When there is no threat and permission is already given, they can't take it away for no reason. They should follow a legal course and consider time factor.

What if a judge gives a random warrant and police barge into your house, arresting and slamming you. bcz they can.. as they have order and permission. ? What if nobody cares about legality and human rights. SHould I be saying then that the police had the warrant and, it was totally legal.

Inallilahe wa inna ilahe rajiyoun.

There is always danger of political violence leading to unfortunate deaths. Politicians thrive on such situations where they can play politics over blood of innocent people after instigating and provoking them.

Or we should conclude that you just come here for some shugal mela?

This is no denying that this person only seeks sadistic value from his contribution to the forum. One look at political history from ethnic flaimbaiting to mockery of the country to cheering for a better exchange for his dollars.

PTI workers should not listen to ik call of non violence and carry guns and dande with them next time they come fill them up with bullets and take some hostage like TLP does

Then why support the violation of 144, and this and that.. It is an excuse. When there is no threat and permission is already given, they can't take it away for no reason. They should follow a legal course and consider time factor.

Another false accusation. Any permit for a rally can be voided by imposition of Sec 144. That is all I have said. It might be a dirty political trick if that is done at short notice, but perfectly legal. I have said that too. I have seen things like this up close and personal in Lahore many times myself, and I know what I am talking about here.

People take so much risk coming out on his calls. And he...

إِنَّا لِلَّٰهِ وَإِنَّا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعُونَ

Gave his life for voice of freedom

1 vs 25-40 Killers

Excessive Brutality that exists in Pakistan against the none violent Citizens

But the hands can't even lift , a pen to write an "Police Report" on Assassination attempt on life of ex Prime Minister of Pakistan Imran Khan

Yehi to Nizam hai ,
against which Citizen of Pakistan are fighting against

Yehi to Nizam hai ,
Which will enslave our future children

Ek Insan ki Jan , is wasted like water is spilled on water

Last edited:
Are bhai
Tum b ajeeb bande hu

Pehle keh rahe hote the k jab tak Punjabi bahir nahi aen ge IK k lie kuch b nahi badle ga
Ab log a rahe hain tu keh rahe hu k nahi ana chahie
Yar koi aik stand tu lo
Or we should conclude that you just come here for some shugal mela?
Oh bahi bichara janoni tha.. common folk are still just watching not coming out

Will see if someone will be punished or not

Another false accusation. Any permit for a rally can be voided by imposition of Sec 144. That is all I have said. It might be a dirty political trick if that is done at short notice, but perfectly legal.
if that is the case.. then yazid was in charge. Kuffis changed their allegiance in the last minute. you can dot connect the rest.

PTI workers should not listen to ik call of non violence and carry guns and dande with them next time they come fill them up with bullets and take some hostage like TLP does
Majority of his supporters are peaceful family men and women.. educated and refined.

Government knows this and that's why it uses brutal force. A mukti bahini type would have lynched the uniformed goons to death by now. A recent example of mukti bahini type are supporters of tehreek e labbaik. Police thinks several times before a crack down on them. PMLN and PPP have armed wings that can wreck havoc anytime in the whole country, and it doesn't matter if these parties enjoy common folks' support. A group of 1000 goons in Lahore can bring the whole province to stand still under the cover of a political party. Khan's 1,000,000 peaceful family members can't do what a group of 1000 can do to the country. Similar support is available to mulla fazl, mqm, anp etc. This time, the political goons have full support of all kind of uniformed goons, judiciary, bureaucracy, ECP, PEMRA, PCB and the whole caretaker setup.

So don't expect too much from people who come with their wives and children to listen to IK.

Pakistanis have came out many times when Imran Khan made the call

Let us not doubt that

If Court has announced election

• It is right of Political Parties to gather in public and hold debate for elections

No one can deny the Political Parties that right to gather

I dont see why people are risking their lives for a political figure. Politics has never changed anything. And if the party was strong enough, they would have stormed the seats of power like the bolshiveks did. This is futile. One tyrant will only be replaced by another. We have no history, or identity. No roots. Nothing to fight for or aspire to. We're not Persia with a glorious history.

Back
Top Bottom