What's new

Two PTI member killed and a few seriously injured

if that is the case.. then yazid was in charge. Kuffis changed their allegiance in the last minute. you can dot connect the rest.

Connecting the dots is up to one as one sees fit. I have no problems with that, but I will remain limited to the facts, without letting my personal opinions interfere in assessing those facts.

Connecting the dots is up to one as one sees fit. I have no problems with that, but I will remain limited to the facts, without letting my personal opinions interfere in assessing those facts.
Is it a fact a PTI worker arrested was found dead while in police custody with marks of severe beating? Just checking if you are able to connect this dot? Everything else we can discuss later.

I dont see why people are risking their lives for a political figure. Politics has never changed anything. And if the party was strong enough, they would have stormed the seats of power like the bolshiveks did. This is futile. One tyrant will only be replaced by another. We have no history, or identity. No roots. Nothing to fight for or aspire to. We're not Persia with a glorious history.
IK is not a tyrant. I wish he was. Those police who attacked on May 25 should have been fired and put in jails and wait for court cases to release them. Let them starve. Keep them in solitary confinement when he was in power but he is too soft hearted.

Majority of his supporters are peaceful family men and women.. educated and refined.

Government knows this and that's why it uses brutal force. A mukti bahini type would have lynched the uniformed goons to death by now. A recent example of mukti bahini type are supporters of tehreek e labbaik. Police thinks several times before a crack down on them. PMLN and PPP have armed wings that can wreck havoc anytime in the whole country, and it doesn't matter if these parties enjoy common folks' support. A group of 1000 goons in Lahore can bring the whole province to stand still under the cover of a political party. Khan's 1,000,000 peaceful family members can't do what a group of 1000 can do to the country. Similar support is available to mulla fazl, mqm, anp etc. This time, the political goons have full support of all kind of uniformed goons, judiciary, bureaucracy, ECP, PEMRA, PCB and the whole caretaker setup.

So don't expect too much from people who come with their wives and children to listen to IK.
PTI have workers who can do wreak havoc but the fucking problem is they listen to IK to much who is a cuck pacifist *********************************
THEY ONLY NEED TO TAKE 5 PATWARI POLICE HOSTAGE REST OF THEM WILL RUN LIKE HYNEAS

Goes to show everything Indians used to say about our army turned out to be true.. In reality India’s armed forces are far more professional and support the government not the other way round..
Ironically now Indians are the biggest cheerleaders of the napak colonial sepoy army. Now that they've found out napak army wasn't really opposing Indian hegemony and was infact destroying Pakistan from day one.

I like your civility, couth and ethos to facts. Too bad you cannot infer. I think you had first-hand information that army is bad as dot-connecting seems your weakness. Stay safe.

This Hafiz whisky has proven to be more dangerous than Bajwa rascal, its very shameless what the company has done.

Pakistanis have to come out in droves to stop the madness of GHQ.

PTI have workers who can do wreak havoc but the fucking problem is they listen to IK to much who is a cuck pacifist *********************************
THEY ONLY NEED TO TAKE 5 PATWARI POLICE HOSTAGE REST OF THEM WILL RUN LIKE HYNEAS
Nopes, PTI does NOT have an armed wing or even fighters who can fight against uniformed mafia.

Back
Top Bottom