What's new

Two prime ministers, two different receptions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Title of this thread is wrong. Nawaz is not elected PM of Pakistan, hence his treatment by international world leaders. Heck, even the West acknowledges that he came to power via rigging and corruption but dares not to admit it!

Last time he met with Obama, he was reading from his parchis in front of entire press, embarrassing Pakistan further on the world stage:
View attachment 112837
Look at Obama's face. He looks like a witch doctor while Nawaz is reading :D

Parchis... ROFL :rofl::rofl:

Try to understand argument before getting hard on.

Is it so?????

What about all the Bullshit you are posting, do you understand it before posting??????

Btw, There is direct evidence of Hafiz Saeed talked to Terrorists in Mumbai at the time of Attack on "Satellite Phone" all the Transcripts of HS directing Terrorists where and what to do!!!

Satellite Phones have also brought your ISI in into the focus as "Terrorist Creating Organisation".

You will dismiss this as the Pakistani Courts have till now, and not finishing trials because they know at the end "they will have to Convict Hafiz Saeed".

Nawaz Sharif aka 'Ganjaa' aka 'Shrek' Dharti ka boj hai. Jis ki apni izzat nai usne mulk ko kya izzat dilwaega. SHAME

i always heard his english was awful but didnt realize it was so bad....i dont think that as former Chief Min. he can be exonerated. His role in turning a blind eye to the anti-Muslim genocide is well documented
"That man dont had much affluency in English and he dont apologise for something not in his control", what about this English? Looks like his supporter's/apologists English is as awful as is his.

Respect the chair, not the person.

Biplab Dada - Let them belittle their PM post holder NS bcs he is afterall their PM. What we Indians have to do with it!!!

Btw - Its their Culture, we cannot point at the Culture they carry!!!:-)

Biplab Dada - Let them belittle their PM post holder NS bcs he is afterall their PM. What we Indians have to do with it!!!

Btw - Its their Culture, we cannot point at the Culture they carry!!!:-)
Ok . as you wish.

I am talking about the person. Not the chair.
The person who is currently holding the chair was representing you country in USA. When you have insulted him, you have insulted the chair too. Any way. its your country, so your rules.

The person who is currently holding the chair was representing you country in USA. When you have insulted him, you have insulted the chair too. Any way. its your country, so your rules.

Only deserving people should be respected. Not corrupt politician businessmen like him. Our country is on a decline for decades because faggots are ruling our country. Majority in Pakistan don't respect him & zardari too.

Only deserving people should be respected. Not corrupt politician businessmen like him. Our country is on a decline for decades because faggots are ruling our country. Majority in Pakistan don't respect him & zardari too.
as i have said, dont respect the person, respect the chair. he was there as the PM of Pakistan, he was not there as Nawaz Sharif.

as i have said, dont respect the person, respect the chair. he was there as the PM of Pakistan, he was not there as Nawaz Sharif.

He became PM by rigging in the elections which means he doesn't deserve to be PM. He is not eligible for that post.

He became PM by rigging in the elections which means he doesn't deserve to be PM. He is not eligible for that post.
yes. But still after all these he was there as a PM of Pakistan, not As Nawaz Sharif.

But Pakistani diaspora hate Nawaz and love Imran. See the difference?
I think the Pakistani diaspora has started taking a liking to Modi too! :azn: In fact some even attended his Madison Square speech!! :happy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom