What's new

Two prime ministers, two different receptions

Status
Not open for further replies.
as i have said, dont respect the person, respect the chair. he was there as the PM of Pakistan, he was not there as Nawaz Sharif.

yes. But still after all these he was there as a PM of Pakistan, not As Nawaz Sharif.

I still don't agree with your opinion. Doesn't make any difference.

He became PM by rigging in the elections which means he doesn't deserve to be PM. He is not eligible for that post.

this is the one difference between Indians and Pakistani which I and I am sure everyone notices, Indians never stab their country no matter how much they hate their govt. while Pakistanis do it before breakfast lunch and dinner and do it loudly no matter who the audience is

I think the Pakistani diaspora has started taking a liking to Modi too! In fact some even attended his Madison Square speech!!
nowadays even pakistani media praise narendra modi

I still don't agree with your opinion. Doesn't make any difference.
You should not waste your time debating with him on this. He is not a Pakistani and does not know or aware of the damage these Houses-of-Sharifs and -Bhuttos have caused to Pakistan. We should keep doing what we are trying to do, that is, to attempt to throw these two badmaashya legacies out of Pakistan forever.

this is the one difference between Indians and Pakistani which I and I am sure everyone notices, Indians never stab their country no matter how much they hate their govt. while Pakistanis do it before breakfast lunch and dinner and do it loudly no matter who the audience is[/quote

Unfortunately, there has been always difference between both the leaders except (Army). Our leaders are expert in pleasing especially U.S & India while there leaders always find a way to humiliate Pakistan and our leaders attitude has always been defensive & apologetic.

I said it before. but you have quoted me . he he he he.

I didn't quote any Indian btw. You are the one who quoted me and started this baseless argument. VERIFY

You should not waste your time debating with him on this. He is not a Pakistani and does not know or aware of the damage these Houses-of-Sharifs and -Bhuttos have caused to Pakistan. We should keep doing what we are trying to do, that is, to attempt to throw these two badmaashya legacies out of Pakistan forever.

Inko behas karne ka keera hai faltu mai. Kahin bhi aa jate hain.. lol

I didn't quote any Indian btw. You are the one who quoted me and started this baseless argument. VERIFY

Inko behas karne ka keera hai faltu mai. Kahin bhi aa jate hain.. lol
yes I have quoted you. But i realized that your thinking is different. After that I said your country your law. But after that you quoted me again.

damn you guys are so lucky, there was a time when soviet leaders were in that Van.
pretty sure obama does this to everybody.. to impress... hey you wanna have a ride? jump in.. :girl_wacko:

this is the one difference between Indians and Pakistani which I and I am sure everyone notices, Indians never stab their country no matter how much they hate their govt. while Pakistanis do it before breakfast lunch and dinner and do it loudly no matter who the audience is
no... the difference is we are generally optimistic.. and you guys are not (now a days).. :p:
anyway.. am sure a lot of pakistanis are influenced by whats happening back home, its not like they do this regularly to their PMs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom