What's new

Two Minor Sisters Raped in Haryana

Areesh

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Two minor sisters were kidnapped and raped by two youths, who had earlier also allegedly killed the girls' father in connivance with their mother.

On the complaint of the sisters, Hansi police have filed a case against the two accused, Sonu and Jagdish, who are already in judicial custody along with the girls' mother in the murder case of the victims' father.

The girls told police that both the accused, who had allegedly killed their father in connivance with their mother on July 8, kidnapped them and kept them at Gandhi Nagar in Gujrat from July 16 to August 17 and gangraped them.

The medical examination of the girls had confirmed the rape, police said.

The two men were arrested on August 21 in the murder case. "Now, in the case of gangrape and kidnapping, police would again interrogate them after obtaining production warrant from the court," police said.

Two Minor Sisters Raped in Haryana | news.outlookindia.com

@ Areesh ............Good going . Also good Going PDF

Dang!!!!

indians need to control this rape epidemic.

At this rate, indians might start raping their own sisters on mass level...

scary stuff man :bunny:

The Root Cause of Indian Rape - CNN iReport

file0001601758735jpg-2464976_p9.jpg

The Root Cause of Indian Rape

There has been a spurt of rape cases, especially gang-rape cases in India over the last year or so, starting with the Delhi rape case. Some will argue that rapes have always been around in India, especially in Delhi, the rape capital of India – but it’s only now that they are getting reported in the media. In the past, we would hear of a gang-rape or a public rape every few months or so – but these days, it’s rare to not hear of a violent rape case every week. It’s almost uncanny.
And mass public protests seem to have done little to buck the trend. While most media focus and national attention have been divereted towards the law and order situation, I get the feeling we are missing something more fundamental.

The basic question we have to ask is why has the frequency of rapes increased off late?

I feel that the blame lies in the sudden spurt in technology, and in cheap technology that is accessible to almost everyone. Five to ten years ago, it was almost unheard of for the poor and uneducated strata of Indians to own a wired phone, let alone a cell-phone. These days, even the poorest of poorest seem to have a mobile phone at their disposal. Why do I bring up this point? Because a cell-phone is a window to another world – a world that is virtual and unreal - the world of internet **** - the world of hidden cameras (using which anyone can take voyeuristic images of women and circulate them) - and a world of sexual violence against women. While the west, which invented and nurtured internet **** into a multi-billion dollar industry, has come to accept this concept in a more organic fashion, repressed and orthodox India has had it shoved down its throat before it was ready for it.

It goes without saying that internet **** diminishes women into mere sex objects. And anyone who watches a lot of it will have a tendency to treat women as sex objects. Of course, I’m not referring to soft ****. Soft **** has always been around in India in its own toned-down flavor – and it has rarely posed a problem, because it has always portrayed sex, let’s say, more tastefully. What I’m referring to is the abundance of violent **** out there – the kind that shows gang-rapes and sexual violence against women. And it’s this violent **** that could be desensitizing repressed Indian males.
I believe this is just the beginning of a rape epidemic in suppressed countries like India. The sudden introduction of **** and the accessibility of it is only going to make things worse, unless we find a way to ban internet **** or make it less accessible. It may seem radical, but while we don’t want to be a China (that blocks websites), we don’t want to be the west, either, especially when it comes to sexual promiscuity.

The Root Cause of Indian Rape - CNN iReport

i am not agree with this reason...........

i guess something is really going wrong ........either culture of social system is problem..............or some think really genetic disorder....

no question about it .......now it beyond control

Back
Top Bottom