What's new

2 dalit sisters gangraped, bodies found hanging from tree

Lolz, what kind of moronic arguments are you spewing here?? My idea of India is secular, liberal, strong and united.. Whats your idea of India??..People like you are blaming everything on religious minorities and broad minded people.. Yes, there are plenty of arguments which was not countered rather shifting the attack on personal level and we dont expect any decency from you guys because it is asking too much.. Rational behavior is not your cup of tea!!

I know the idea of secular you have. The more beef the Hindu eats, the more secular the Christian and Muslim feel. That is your idea of secularism. Now shove it.

Its just ridiculous that these guys wanted everyone to blindly follow a person.. Just because Kerala and Bengal didnt vote for BJP, we all become pussies and sickulars..Just because we criticize a leader we become traitors.. Instead of attacking personally, they never bothered to counter the arguments..

And yet you call everyone backing Modi as "Modi Bhakts" and not to mention and you also call them "blind" but you want sane responses from us ? If you understood how upset people were and how angry they were at this discriminatory system which was setup you would not say this. But I guess hypocrisy seems to common these days online ... If you think we called you folks as Sickular , you don't have a clue what that actually means

Lolz, what kind of moronic arguments are you spewing here?? My idea of India is secular, liberal, strong and united.. Whats your idea of India??..People like you are blaming everything on religious minorities and broad minded people.. Yes, there are plenty of arguments which was not countered rather shifting the attack on personal level and we dont expect any decency from you guys because it is asking too much.. Rational behavior is not your cup of tea!!

Except the version of Secular liberal India which existed till now was neither Secular nor liberal nor united not to mention it was not strong either

And yet you call everyone backing Modi as "Modi Bhakts" and not to mention and you also call them "blind" but you want sane responses from us ? If you understood how upset people were and how angry they were at this discriminatory system which was setup you would not say this. But I guess hypocrisy seems to common these days online ... If you think we called you folks as Sickular , you don't have a clue what that actually means

Did I call everyone backing Modi as Modi Bhakts?? I was mentioning about those who go to personal level to divert the topic from hand.. You have seen it many times... I can give you an example people here were telling that Modi will take a strong action against corruption but they didnt have any issue when he try to gain votes by siding with Yedduriyappa.. Isnt it a blind support or what?? I can show you many examples of the sheer hypocrisy of people here who I label as Modi Bhakt..

I know the idea of secular you have. The more beef the Hindu eats, the more secular the Christian and Muslim feel. That is your idea of secularism. Now shove it.

See logical reasoning is beyond you!!

I doubt it Shearer. Considering the number of people who got banned for calling you a Bengali Intellectual (an abuse as everyone knows by now). The only ones sympathetic to you are the ones who have leftist orientation like you or the Pakistanis, your natural allies.

We might as well give you your fifteen minutes of fame. How many people got banned for calling me a Bengali intellectual? No doubt you have done the research :-D

Next 4, next 10, do they have any meaning except that they managed to piss you off? How can that be bad?

Not bad, not bad at all. Four, even before you have reached 300 posts. Terrific, actually. And yet more to come.

Except the version of Secular liberal India which existed till now was neither Secular nor liberal nor united not to mention it was not strong either

Do not judge the secularism of this country by some political parties.. So what do you propose? Kill all the liberals and minorities to make the nation stronger??

Did I call everyone backing Modi as Modi Bhakts?? I was mentioning about those who go to personal level to divert the topic from hand.. You have seen it many times... I can give you an example people here were telling that Modi will take a strong action against corruption but they didnt have any issue when he try to gain votes by siding with Yedduriyappa.. Isnt it a blind support or what?? I can show you many examples of the sheer hypocrisy of people here who I label as Modi Bhakt..

Tell me once corruption case were Yedurappa has been indicted in ?

Do not judge the secularism of this country by some political parties.. So what do you propose? Kill all the liberals and minorities to make the nation stronger??

I think you have gone mad , kill ? do you think Modi is going to go all hitler and wipe out minorities ? WTF are you smoking ? and what makes you think Modi does not want a secular liberal India ? I don;t know why people in this country swallow propaganda so easily

We might as well give you your fifteen minutes of fame. How many people got banned for calling me a Bengali intellectual? No doubt you have done the research :-D

Plenty Joe, plenty. I do not have to dig up all the dirt on you. It is not a pleasant exercise, but you seem oblivious to it.

Not bad, not bad at all. Four, even before you have reached 300 posts. Terrific, actually. And yet more to come.

Oo hoo. Color me petrified.

Hey @seiko how is 5th Bhabhiji?? :pop:

When a person like me gets abused and discriminated against just because of my riligion and caste when joining collages, govt. jobs etc and its called secularism , people are going to hate it . Its only natural . Why don't you wait for at least 6 months to 1 year before you pass out judgments on Modi .

See logical reasoning is beyond you!!

Where was the logic in your post? Secular? You people voted for the same corrupt sickular parties and you claim yourself to be working for a strong, secular, liberal India?

What has Congress done which was secular? Or liberal? Or Strong? India is a vast stinking slum 67 years after its independence and all thanks to this great secular party and you consider yourself to be logical and rational having voted for these?

Where was the logic in your post? Secular? You people voted for the same corrupt sickular parties and you claim yourself to be working for a strong, secular, liberal India?

What has Congress done which was secular? Or liberal? Or Strong? India is a vast stinking slum 67 years after its independence and all thanks to this great secular party and you consider yourself to be logical and rational having voted for these?

How can you judge that @seiko voted for Congress? He lives in Kerala, where BJP has no base at all, even if he voted for Congress, what option did he had? Communists? Congress is 10000 times better than communists any day. I would had done the same if i was in his place.

How can you judge that @seiko voted for Congress? He lives in Kerala, where BJP has no base at all, even if he voted for Congress, what option did he had? Communists? Congress is 10000 times better than communists any day.

BJP had no base in Assam either. Actually I remember Seiko saying he did not vote for congress and he voted for NOTA. I was not personally talking about Seiko. He started his argument by bringing in all of Kerala and WB, claiming they were being called traitors. I do not want to talk about WB, but I certainly do not remember anyone calling Mallus traitors.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom