What's new

2 dalit sisters gangraped, bodies found hanging from tree

I think you have gone mad , kill ? do you think Modi is going to go all hitler and wipe out minorities ? WTF are you smoking ? and what makes you think Modi does not want a secular liberal India ? I don;t know why people in this country swallow propaganda so easily

Dude, where did I said Modi is killing minorities?? I am mentioning it because for many people here secularism and minorities are the root cause of everything bad in India.. So may be India can be strong by killing all the minorities and liberals..

BJP had no base in Assam either. Actually I remember Seiko saying he did not vote for congress and he voted for NOTA. I was not personally talking about Seiko. He started his argument by bringing in all of Kerala and WB, claiming they were being called traitors. I do not want to talk about WB, but I certainly never remember anyone calling Mallus traitors.

NOTA is an even better Option................. @seiko i knew, deep in your heart, you are also a Modi Bhakt :enjoy:

Hey @seiko how is 5th Bhabhiji?? :pop:

Abe saale, tuje koi aur kaam nahi he kya?? :angry: Am not married yet but might tie a knot in this July :oops:

How can you judge that @seiko voted for Congress? He lives in Kerala, where BJP has no base at all, even if he voted for Congress, what option did he had? Communists? Congress is 10000 times better than communists any day. I would had done the same if i was in his place.

I opted for NOTA yaar.. Its much better than Congress and Communists..

Dude, where did I said Modi is killing minorities?? I am mentioning it because for many people here secularism and minorities are the root cause of everything bad in India.. So may be India can be strong by killing all the minorities and liberals..

India is a Secular country since ages & will continue to remain so, Constitution came very late, since many centuries many religious minorities are coming & living in India happily be it Jews, Christians, Muslims, etc. There is no other country like India where religious minorities can thrive like it has in India.

So when the Congress say that it is Secular & want India to remain secular & save from 'fascist' forces it's all BS.

Indian People are SECULAR inside there SOUL since times immemorial & no one - BJP, Congress, CPIM, etc. can CHANGE THAT.

When a person like me gets abused and discriminated against just because of my riligion and caste when joining collages, govt. jobs etc and its called secularism , people are going to hate it . Its only natural . Why don't you wait for at least 6 months to 1 year before you pass out judgments on Modi .

Do you think its only happens to Hindus here.. The same discrimination and abuse are happening to minorities like us too..

LOL... @seiko don't TWIST the facts, he wasn't EXPELLED rather he left BJP to form his own party.

Still he left because Karnataka Lokayukta investigating the illegal mining case submitted its report indicting Yeddyurappa for illegally profiteering from land deals in Bangalore and Shimoga, and also in connection with the illegal iron ore export scam in Bellary, Tumkur and Chitradurga districts of Karnataka

(Taken from Wikipedia) :pop:

Saley aur bhai ko nahi bulayaga.... :cray:

Yaar fix karne do.. Just informal talk is going on!!

Indian People are SECULAR inside there SOUL since times immemorial & no one - BJP, Congress, CPIM, etc. can CHANGE THAT.

Do not be so quick to attribute secularism to "Indians." Pakistanis and Bangladeshis were Indians not so long ago. Kashmiris are Indian and yet you can hardly accuse them of being secular, would you? How about Mallapuram or villages in TN where Hindus are barred from entering? Are they secular too, though they definitely are Indians. The so called secularism has been practiced only by the Dharmics.

Still he left because Karnataka Lokayukta investigating the illegal mining case submitted its report indicting Yeddyurappa for illegally profiteering from land deals in Bangalore and Shimoga, and also in connection with the illegal iron ore export scam in Bellary, Tumkur and Chitradurga districts of Karnataka

(Taken from Wikipedia) :pop:

However in March 2012,the High Court of Karnataka quashed the FIR registered against him regarding the Mining scam. A division bench of high court of Karnataka passed the order stating that "Suspicion cannot be a ground to tarnish the image and reputation of a person who is holding a Constitutional post. Even during the course of argument, a specific question was put to Lokayukta counsel to produce any material to connect the petitioner for alleged offences, but he was mum and did not indicate any favours shown by Yeddyurappa as the chief minister to any mining company".

(taken from Wikipedia)

:rofl:

BJP had no base in Assam either. Actually I remember Seiko saying he did not vote for congress and he voted for NOTA. I was not personally talking about Seiko. He started his argument by bringing in all of Kerala and WB, claiming they were being called traitors. I do not want to talk about WB, but I certainly do not remember anyone calling Mallus traitors.

Dude you really remember every one's post?? I mean I talked about it months ago!!

We are fed up of congressi Secularism not real secularism , we are concerned about minority appeasement by sacrificing the majority not minorities themselves .. I thought that was crystal clear to you . All we want is uniform civil code. One law for all human beings . DO you agree with it ?

seiko i knew, deep in your heart, you are also a Modi Bhakt :enjoy:

Mate, I am not Modi Bhakt, I support him if he do good for this country.. I will support him if he brings uniform civil code and good steps like that.. But I will criticize him if I think what he was doing is wrong.. I have that right!

Dude you really remember every one's post?? I mean I talked about it months ago!!

Nah, I am quite a forgetful a person, but some posts do stick in mind. Maybe because they are unusual. I know your reservations about Modi, but you were equally honest about your dislike of other parties which your actions showed. I have no arguments against honest people.

We are fed up of congressi Secularism not real secularism , we are concerned about minority appeasement by sacrificing the majority not minorities themselves .. I thought that was crystal clear to you . All we want is uniform civil code. One law for all human beings . DO you agree with it ?

offcource, I will support it without any doubt.. I told this earlier also that a government should not become an hostage to any religious organisations.. Infact religion should become the personal matter of people not the one to show strength and blackmail government..

However in March 2012,the High Court of Karnataka quashed the FIR registered against him regarding the Mining scam. A division bench of high court of Karnataka passed the order stating that "Suspicion cannot be a ground to tarnish the image and reputation of a person who is holding a Constitutional post. Even during the course of argument, a specific question was put to Lokayukta counsel to produce any material to connect the petitioner for alleged offences, but he was mum and did not indicate any favours shown by Yeddyurappa as the chief minister to any mining company".

(taken from Wikipedia)

:rofl:

Dude, I am mentioning it as the reason why he left the party!!

Mate, I am not Modi Bhakt, I support him if he do good for this country.. I will support him if he brings uniform civil code and good steps like that.. But I will criticize him if I think what he was doing is wrong.. I have that right!

seriously why are so impatient vis-a-vis BJP/Modi? We had given Congress 60 years to rule with no concrete results, our country got looted, crimes, rapes, corruption, etc. was prevalent but we din't say a word.

But Modi is on a tight leash right from beginning.

I am not objecting to it, just saying why can't we maintain the same standards when congress comes to power?

Today we are objecting that Smriti isn't a graduate & heading HRD ministry, but why din't we object when Sonia installed an UN ELECTED PM coming from nowhere?

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom