What's new

2 dalit sisters gangraped, bodies found hanging from tree

Could you elaborate on that?

I thought caste-based politics was no longer a part of Indian society, why does it still live on in UP?

It is very much alive until recently when congress lost. UP is worst of the lot with lack of education , jobs and political parties thriving on religion and caste based politics . Educating people adn giving them real jobs would be end up with them dreaming of a brighter future and hence them loosing votes

I want to say be a woman in India is sad.

No social status at all

Ok - let me , as an Indian, accept that rapes happen. And under no circumstances, do I condone these acts, neither do I favor leniency towards the culprits. I believe , hard(est) prison labor is way to remind the culprits that every breathing life they have, is as painful and as repentful as it can be.

Now - to your point about social status about women in India. Again, accepting that we are largely a patriarchal society. But to type the five words as you did , "no social status at all" is painting a wide brush of generalisation. Women in South India fare better in social status . Kerala for example (it's a state on the southern most tip of India), has the highest literacy rate and women have a lot of social prominence given to them.

Last note to you Kyle Sun - these violent crimes happen in India. But it does not mean that they happen ONLY in India.

@Dandpatta

You might like to remind him about the pre-eminent position of women in society throughout the north-eastern states. It is even more prominent than in Kerala society, after all.

The Chief Minister of UP is a USyd graduate,BC :lol:

Hmm. That's a good idea. These people single handedly can fail Kapil in comedy :lol:

There is another comedy :lol:
1525475_250006701858112_2511424816108500165_n.jpg

On serious note: this was a brutal act and culprits should be stoned till death .............

Stop this thu thu mein mein..... Rape happens in both countries......... The best we can do is that show some respect to the victim and stop fighting over them....

Ok - let me , as an Indian, accept that rapes happen. And under no circumstances, do I condone these acts, neither do I favor leniency towards the culprits. I believe , hard(est) prison labor is way to remind the culprits that every breathing life they have, is as painful and as repentful as it can be.

Now - to your point about social status about women in India. Again, accepting that we are largely a patriarchal society. But to type the five words as you did , "no social status at all" is painting a wide brush of generalisation. Women in South India fare better in social status . Kerala for example (it's a state on the southern most tip of India), has the highest literacy rate and women have a lot of social prominence given to them.

Last note to you Kyle Sun - these violent crimes happen in India. But it does not mean that they happen ONLY in India.
I know Rape happen everywhere around the world , including China.

But india is quite different , those rape criminals are so crazy , they really treat women like animals.

And looks like those criminals were not sentenced to dead.

And When we talk about india , we just say india , we do not say south or north india .

I do not believe foreign people would like to go to south india even you say woman social status is better.

I know Rape happen everywhere around the world , including China.

But india is quite different , those rape criminals are so crazy , they really treat women like animals.

And looks like those criminals were not sentenced to dead.

And When we talk about india , we just say india , we do not say south or north india .

I do not believe foreign people would like to go to south india even you say woman social status is better.

I understand what you are trying to say, but it is not very accurate nor insightful. Please let me explain.

Rape criminals everywhere treat women like animals, not just in India. Please do consider not putting in front of us a picture of a gentle rapist, doing his foul act with distaste and consideration for the feelings of the woman raped. A rapist is crazy; there is little point in saying more crazy or less crazy.

The criminals have not yet been arraigned, and they have to go through a court trial before being sentenced. It is only then that the question of sentencing them to death arises.

Finally, if you think that India is India, and not south India nor north India, you are welcome to your opinion, but there is a vast difference in many respects. It cannot simply be wished away.

It is not like they were stoned to death in front of the high court or something, right?

kiya logic hai
like one women getting stoned is worst then 2 sisters getting raped side by side then murdered and hung on a tree for everybody to watch for no reason what so ever.
why did you even bring the ugh court murder into this thread? what are you trying to start here? this thread is simply highlighting a incident that occurred in india.

:lol: lagi lagi :omghaha:
Anyways these comment not by any Pakistani but an American ... Pakistani just shared :rofl:

and why do you think we should be concerned about some dumb asses living across the pacific ? Just because you lick their boots to impress them does not mean we do also it .... :lol:

Last edited:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom