What's new

2 dalit sisters gangraped, bodies found hanging from tree

AND his personal details have anything to do with his posting?
We have found Joe a good poster and we respect him

It was not his personal details, but his compulsive lying behavior which was being highlighted. The same that he does with Indian history and Indian society. He belongs to the category of people who have been working to undermine Indian society, Indian nationhood, Indian sovereignty. That you respect him is to be expected.

What a truly terrible thing,SP ho ya BSP both have failed to bring law and order in U.P, it still remain one of the most backward, patriarchial caste ridden society in india combimed with archaic values shielded from modernization by stupid call for maintaining traditional values.Police protects local goons, goons emanate from higher castes, lower castes used up only as a votebank.Disgusting place in india.

It was not his personal details, but his compulsive lying behavior which was being highlighted. The same that he does with Indian history and Indian society. He belongs to the category of people who have been working to undermine Indian society, Indian nationhood, Indian sovereignty. That you respect him is to be expected.

i have never seen him undermining Indian society rather he had been very vocal defending India when it comes to India Vs Pakistan debates. I respect him because he is a senior member and i dint find him using any low language.

Despite difference of opinion i respect him. He is a good poster

But that is a pure lie.

Caste system exist among Muslims. On Macro level, You have Ashraf, Azlaf, Arzal and on micro level, these three catergories are further divided in castes like Sayyid, Sheikh , Qureshi, ansari, mehtar, noorbasch, Dudhelka etc.

As per respected muslim scholars like Turkish Scholar Ziauddin Barani , who gave Fatwah-e-jahandri, and scholars as recent as Maulana Ashraf-al-Thanvi , who wrote Beshisthi Zewar , maintain that Caste system is ordinated in Koran.

where'd you come up with this garbage?

all i see are family names - some of which are specific to certain geographical areas :laugh:

"macro" level my azz

where'd you come up with this garbage?

all i see are family names - some of which are specific to certain geographical areas :laugh:

"macro" level my azz

Abe, tujhe Linko ka zakheera diya hain.

Kisi pe bhi click kar ke dekh le.

Even GoI recognises them as caste group. You could live in your delusional lie for as long as you want.

Abe, tujhe Linko ka zakheera diya hain.

Kisi pe bhi click kar ke dekh le.

Even GoI recognises them as caste group. You could live in your delusional lie for as long as you want.

i could give a crap what GoI recognizes or doesnt recognize :laugh:

Could you elaborate on that?

I thought caste-based politics was no longer a part of Indian society, why does it still live on in UP?
What is wrong with UP these days?

Well Akhilesh and his government is ruling UP, and This is the case when SP is in power. All the goons, goondas and anti socials will become the most prominent members of the society..... And akhilesh has cliche answer to it.... "Yeh sab Meri government ko Badnaam Karneka prayas hein"......

2 days back there was a news, in which the channel was accusing SP government for not giving proper electricity to those places where BJP won in MP election.....

Back
Top Bottom