What's new

2 dalit sisters gangraped, bodies found hanging from tree

I remember people getting worried in PDF when Akhilesh was got elected as CM, their worry was the lawlessness would return to UP.......
Was that in recent elections ? if yes then it's too early to put the blame on him for any lawlessness.

That's a negative for i didn't create the title, caste was specifically mentioned by the source, however one can see you being biased when dishing out negatives and positives....or did you find post -130 acceptable.
2 dalit sisters gang-raped, bodies found hanging from tree - The Times of India

1. You didn't get a negative rating, you got a post saying that what you did was avoidable.
  2. Whether you created the title or not is irrelevant. Picking up this story was relevant.
  3. Caste was not in question; nobody said anything about caste. I didn't, at any rate; if you have problems with other's posts, try them.
  4. Post 130 was abominable, like many other posts by Indians and by Pakistanis. What of it? How does it affect your mischief-making?

Which comments? Against whom?

Water under the bridge.

Last edited:
Testimony and witnesses? Ohhh, I was not aware that defence.pk is any kind of court where we are pleading our case. It is a forum on internet where anonymity is much desired virtue. But if you insist, anyone can go to PTH and follow those debates where you received your thrashing. And how does it even matter whether I was a silent spectator or not?

You obviously were a late entrant into PTH, and made an early exit, since you neither followed the Jinnah debates nor were aware that the Indian and most of the Pakistani participants in that debate had left. That is why your status as a silent spectator is important; you simply had no idea what was going on.

I do not think anyone called for raping or god forbid gang-raping of Ms. Roy and I certainly have never called for such or made appeals to anyone over anything. All you are doing with your lies is just exposing yourself for the low life you are.

Anyone can see for themselves the content and tone of posts there, especially posts from #60 to #90, approximately.

LOL. You were the one who called me a groupie. Going by the definitions, I am neither a young woman nor as far as I know tried to achieve status by having sex with rock musicians, roadies, security, and other band-related guys, so what we have here is another example of name calling and character assassination by you. And you were outraged by people calling Ms. Roy names? How do you live with yourself?

Heh. Good try but no cigar. Since you had a fanciful idea of what qualified for a groupie, it seemed useful to point you to the definitions. It wasn't what you thought; it refers to a hanger-on only interested in the notoriety and the thrill of an association with the ones they adore. Rather fittiing description, I thought, of someone like you; a non-contributor, except to make completely false statements supporting the Hindutvavadis.

Does that even make sense?

Oh you did not. Your expectation that I would derive my sense of worth from being on a forum is an indication of your shallowness. It is called projection. More lying and squirming from you. I have been consistent in showing you up for the hypocrite that you are.

Yes, of course. What else would you have to say, with nothing to show for your life other than what you do here?

You amaze me with your capacity to lie Mr. Shearer. I do not think there is anyone on this forum or PTH who does not know of your attempt to gain currency by talking about your father and the people you knew, even going as far as posting your family pics

Nobody on PTH even knew about my family or my background. :-) One more consistent untruth. We really had no time during the debates for personal details. There were no family pictures on PTH. There was only my change of avatar on this forum. So much for your half-baked accusations.

and you expect me to believe that you never spoke about your father while in service or that it was without his help that you got your job.

Precisely.

I left Calcutta in 1981, one important reason being to get away from working under the old man's penumbra. I worked at all these assignments during the 90s and the next decade. Those who knew of me at work, here and elsewhere, did not know anything else until a year or so ago. A year after the old man died.

I could hardly have got my job with his help, as he knew nobody in technology. His contacts were Army; I worked with the Navy and the Air Force.

What were you saying about projection?

I am well aware of the debates there though I was not a regular there.

A well-informed groupie? Sure. They exist. But then you have your defence all in place; you were not a regular there.

Last edited:
You obviously were a late entrant into PTH, and made an early exit, since you neither followed the Jinnah debates nor were aware that the Indian and most of the Pakistani participants in that debate had left. That is why your status as a silent spectator is important; you simply had no idea what was going on.

I have followed enough of Jinnah debates by YLH and the likes both on PTH and Chowk to have an more than an idea of what was going on. A whole lot of Sadhana Gupta's arguments on the subject too. So please stop. It gets embarrassing the weak and silly reasonings you resort to. I just looked up PTH and contrary to your claim that you left PTH in 2009, there is an article in Oct 2012 where you are very much present.

Anyone can see for themselves the content and tone of posts there, especially posts from #60 to #90, approximately.

As opposed to appeals to my illustrious friends to rape, or better still, gang-rape a woman? But perhaps in your dictionary and vocabulary, such things are of equal weight with guttersnipes, pond scum or stupid.

Oh from alleging that people were calling her to be gang-raped now it is just tone and content of the posts, huh? To just be sure, I rechecked from posts #60 to #90, and nope, I find no mention of rapes or gang-rapes there. So where exactly did you find people calling for her gang-rape Mr. Shearer? In your sick head? The only gutter mouth there was you.

Heh. Good try but no cigar. Since you had a fanciful idea of what qualified for a groupie, it seemed useful to point you to the definitions. It wasn't what you thought; it refers to a hanger-on only interested in the notoriety and the thrill of an association with the ones they adore. Rather fittiing description, I thought, of someone like you; a non-contributor, except to make completely false statements supporting the Hindutvavadis.
Does that even make sense?

I mistook the word for groupism, as in a group behavior, which is why I said the label suited you more. But let us come to groupie and the definitions you provided. If we stick faithfully to that, then you are even more of a sick person than I imagined. Or let us take your renewed attempt at obfuscation, considering I had not even registered as a member in PTH, but was an occasional reader of site because of the debates there, does the description of hanger-on fit me? So who was I exactly hanging on to, Mr. Shearer?

Yes, of course. What else would you have to say, with nothing to show for your life other than what you do here?

At 60+ years old, this is your thought level? Pathetic.

Nobody on PTH even knew about my family or my background. One more consistent untruth. We really had no time during the debates for personal details. There were no family pictures on PTH. There was only my change of avatar on this forum. So much for your half-baked accusations.

Oh please, enough with your lying. All your conversations with @Fingolfin are there for every one to see.

Precisely.
I left Calcutta in 1981, one important reason being to get away from working under the old man's penumbra. I worked at all these assignments during the 90s and the next decade. Those who knew of me at work, here and elsewhere, did not know anything else until a year or so ago. A year after the old man died.
I could hardly have got my job with his help, as he knew nobody in technology. His contacts were Army; I worked with the Navy and the Air Force.

Yeah, right. :disagree: Malleshwaram is where you lived right? By the way is Bang Galore @Fingolfin?

1.If broken up into casts - who are highly divided in customs, practices and even beliefs,the Dalits are definitely the majority in India followed by the Muslims. Then come the Jains and Sikhs. The Brahmins should trail low in the list.

2. For millenniums it has been a sport for the Brahmins to rape and kill low cast women.

I have followed enough of Jinnah debates by YLH and the likes both on PTH and Chowk to have an more than an idea of what was going on. A whole lot of Sadhana Gupta's arguments on the subject too. So please stop. It gets embarrassing the weak and silly reasonings you resort to. I just looked up PTH and contrary to your claim that you left PTH in 2009, there is an article in Oct 2012 where you are very much present.

That is exactly the time when I was invited back by the PTH management, and I stepped in for a month or so.

Oh from alleging that people were calling her to be gang-raped now it is just tone and content of the posts, huh? To just be sure, I rechecked from posts #60 to #90, and nope, I find no mention of rapes or gang-rapes there. So where exactly did you find people calling for her gang-rape Mr. Shearer? In your sick head? The only gutter mouth there was you.

If you have looked at those posts, you might - perhaps - have noticed that I did not post in that set of posts.

I mistook the word for groupism, as in a group behavior, which is why I said the label suited you more. But let us come to groupie and the definitions you provided. If we stick faithfully to that, then you are even more of a sick person than I imagined. Or let us take your renewed attempt at obfuscation, considering I had not even registered as a member in PTH, but was an occasional reader of site because of the debates there, does the description of hanger-on fit me? So who was I exactly hanging on to, Mr. Shearer?

Why, the Chowk refugees, of course. Who else? :-D

At 60+ years old, this is your thought level? Pathetic.

I agree that there is room for improvement. No doubt my posts at 80+ will be even better. LOL.

Oh please, enough with your lying. All your conversations with @Fingolfin are there for every one to see.

Good.

Have you seen in all those any information that Fingolfin might have had about my background? He only knew, as others only knew, about my life and work in Bangalore.

Thanks for proving the point.

Yeah, right. :disagree: Malleshwaram is where you lived right? By the way is Bang Galore @Fingolfin?

ROTFL.

Sherlock Holmes born again!

No, @Bang Galore is not Fingolfin. They don't know each other.

I love the way you are trying to prove that you know something - anything - about the situation!

That is exactly the time when I was invited back by the PTH management, and I stepped in for a month or so.

There are posts in 2010 too. So once again caught lying.:coffee:

If you have looked at those posts, you might - perhaps - have noticed that I did not post in that set of posts.

Oh but you did. Untruthful once again.

Why, the Chowk refugees, of course. Who else? :-D

The only few ones from Chowk I could identify there were Raza Rumi and YLH. Being an ultra nationalist Indian, they are hardly someone I would choose to hang on to if I had to hang-on.

I agree that there is room for improvement. No doubt my posts at 80+ will be even better. LOL.

I doubt that Shearer. You are a destined to be a fool.

Have you seen in all those any information that Fingolfin might have had about my background? He only knew, as others only knew, about my life and work in Bangalore.
Thanks for proving the point.

LOL. He knew about your father, your job, just about everything, as did everyone else because you just would not shut up talking about your family. You sore loser, without your father's background you are nothing, aren't you?

ROTFL.
Sherlock Holmes born again!
No, @Bang Galore is not Fingolfin. They don't know each other.
I love the way you are trying to prove that you know something - anything - about the situation!

I don't have to prove anything more Joe Shearer. Your intellectual dishonesty and lack of integrity is there for everyone to see. It was always there in plain sight.

Oh they are more India-Pakistan squabble sites. Chowk is dead now.

It should have been dead earlier.
There are posts in 2010 too. So once again caught lying.:coffee:

Oh but you did. Untruthful once again.

The only few ones from Chowk I could identify there were Raza Rumi and YLH. Being an ultra nationalist Indian, they are hardly someone I would choose to hang on to if I had to hang-on.

I doubt that Shearer. You are a destined to be a fool.

LOL. He knew about your father, your job, just about everything, as did everyone else because you just would not shut up talking about your family. You sore loser, without your father's background you are nothing, aren't you?

I don't have to prove anything more Joe Shearer. Your intellectual dishonesty and lack of integrity is there for everyone to see. It was always there in plain sight.
:what: AND his personal details have anything to do with his posting?

We have found Joe a good poster and we respect him

Back
Top Bottom