What's new

2 dalit sisters gangraped, bodies found hanging from tree

It is reported that a police officer rape two girls . one is 15 ,the other is 17.

Is that true ?

If this is true, Indian really freak me out

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 46
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 49
  • 15.jpg
    15.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 52
WIndjammer opened a thread already. Are you visually impaired to see an obvious thread of this degree opened already by another forumer?

And no, it has not been established yet if they were police officers or not.

Of course this must be reliable testimony. And you must be considered the most reliable of witnesses, given your record anywhere, there on PTH or here. Were you ever anything but a silent spectator anywhere? Except for now?

Testimony and witnesses? Ohhh, I was not aware that defence.pk is any kind of court where we are pleading our case. It is a forum on internet where anonymity is much desired virtue. But if you insist, anyone can go to PTH and follow those debates where you received your thrashing. And how does it even matter whether I was a silent spectator or not?

As opposed to appeals to my illustrious friends to rape, or better still, gang-rape a woman? But perhaps in your dictionary and vocabulary, such things are of equal weight with guttersnipes, pond scum or stupid. I am glad you remember them so well, by the way. Occasionally one is beset with doubt; why use such mild terms against monsters with such rhino hides? So now we know that the monsters do react.

I do not think anyone called for raping or god forbid gang-raping of Ms. Roy and I certainly have never called for such or made appeals to anyone over anything. All you are doing with your lies is just exposing yourself for the low life you are.

These might be labels for those who have a sense of their worth and station in life. Even for those who have an exaggerated sense of their worth and their station in life. But not indications of a groupie. For that, you might try the Urban Dictionary

LOL. You were the one who called me a groupie. Going by the definitions, I am neither a young woman nor as far as I know tried to achieve status by having sex with rock musicians, roadies, security, and other band-related guys, so what we have here is another example of name calling and character assassination by you. And you were outraged by people calling Ms. Roy names? How do you live with yourself?

Do you have to claim it to be seen as being what you are?

Does that even make sense?

Again, very gladdening to read, since I said exactly the opposite. At least you can claim consistency as a redeeming virtue.

Oh you did not. Your expectation that I would derive my sense of worth from being on a forum is an indication of your shallowness. It is called projection. More lying and squirming from you. I have been consistent in showing you up for the hypocrite that you are.

Heh. My father did not even know what I was doing in defence. And no one knew who he was while I was in service. So much for your insight. And my work had nothing to do with the corridors of power. As it happens, I am enjoying these descriptions; even I myself had little to do with the corridors of power. My work was applied technology, and those in the corridors of power rarely came into view, except to pose for photographs in awkward positions. Just shows how little you know about me. Reassuringly so, I must add.

You amaze me with your capacity to lie Mr. Shearer. I do not think there is anyone on this forum or PTH who does not know of your attempt to gain currency by talking about your father and the people you knew, even going as far as posting your family pics and you expect me to believe that you never spoke about your father while in service or that it was without his help that you got your job.

I mentioned some names: apparently you had only a momentary presence on PTH, or none at all. We were all members of that very small group that debated the role of the various players in the independence movement, and arrived at a consensus about the events which led to partition and independence which is still there in the archives, and treasured by those who were observers.

I am well aware of the debates there though I was not a regular there.

Ironically, D_a_n, Bloody Civilian, Hayyer, Gorki, Adnaan and I all left PTH at around the same time, nauseated by the refugees from Chowk. We are all of us very happy at i*******t, without a pack of pi-dogs from Chowk barking, snarling, fighting, defecating, piddling and vomiting all over the place.

Disgusting lot.
Unfortunately, there is no visible gold standard of wisdom on display right now, so perhaps your pithy aphorisms might have more meaning - that fatal word again - if you could produce someone at least informed, since you evidently have no acquaintances among the wise. We are left to cope with a gutter-mouthed creature, with the worst habits of Chowk firmly imprinted into the DNA, who has neither information nor wisdom.

The sociology of groupies is rather apt, considering your constant need to refer to groups to valid your positions and your existence. What would you be without Chowk (spectating, but not participating), PTH or defence.pk? On the other hand, if I were not to be on any of these, I would still possess my exalted and high position due to what I have done other than scribbling on line.

It is indeed - very shocking.
People listened very shocked, scared (generally a bad thing)
Bo2HdYACQAA05bc.jpg

what is with indian and raping .... ?

Horror Pradesh and the hideous crime in UP's Badaun is our lead story from 7am on @HeadlinesToday. Cannot abandon. pic.twitter.com/g5mYbLpT5a
:angry:

It is reported that a police officer rape two girls . one is 15 ,the other is 17.

Is that true ?

If this is true, Indian really freak me out

nobody gets raped in china, they just have a Van running over little children or them being stabbed to death in schools

nobody gets raped in china, they just have a Van running over little children or them being stabbed to death in schools
I just want to confirm with you guys , not to mock here.

WIndjammer opened a thread already. Are you visually impaired to see an obvious thread of this degree opened already by another forumer?

I did not see that ,sorry.

where is the thread ? I can not find it , link ?

It was all over news yesterday but never heard them mention police officer involvement in the crime..... Is it true?

I'm sorry, but it was unseemly, extremely unfortunate, in fact, that a Pakistani brought up this matter on this forum, especially a Pakistani known for his belligerence and his anti-india attitude, on this forum. The result was inevitable.
That's a negative for i didn't create the title, caste was specifically mentioned by the source, however one can see you being biased when dishing out negatives and positives....or did you find post -130 acceptable.

2 dalit sisters gang-raped, bodies found hanging from tree - The Times of India

I want to say be a woman in India is sad.

No social status at all

Back
Top Bottom