What's new

2 dalit sisters gangraped, bodies found hanging from tree

Mister if you are praising him, then I am certain he is a pseudo right-wing intellectual. Anything that you have to say is garbage for me too. Now go ahead and rate me negative. I highly cherish those.

You will have much to cherish, not just today, but in future.

And you clearly know nothing about history or historians, if your dense remark above is anything to go by.

We are presumably to judge your other posts by the quality of this one. That would make a dismal picture, and an accurate one.

Presumably (I might be wrong) you are counting the KP refugees in refugee camps in this count.

Nope. Among Dogras, Brahmins and Rajputs are almost equally numerous. Both are by far the most dominant castes among Dogras.

Just a typical day in India, gang raped and hang the victim afterward.

You will have much to cherish, not just today, but in future.

And you clearly know nothing about history or historians, if your dense remark above is anything to go by.

We are presumably to judge your other posts by the quality of this one. That would make a dismal picture, and an accurate one.

I know enough to hold them in the contempt they deserve to be in. I always believe it is good to know who the enemies are.

Much of your posts invoke the same contempt from me too.

Nope. Among Dogras, Brahmins and Rajputs are almost equally numerous. Both are by far the most dominant castes among Dogras.

Possibly you are right, but this case is different from every other part of India, then.

Himachal is probably similar

It would be nice if you could cite figures. Is the extract below accurate?

Demographics
As of 2011 India census,[10] the population of Jammu city within jurisdiction of Jammu Municipal Corporation was 503,690 and the population of Jammu urban agglomeration (including adjacent urban areas) was 951,373. Males constituted 52.7% of the population; females numbered constituted 47.3% of the population. The sex ratio was 898 females per 1,000 males against national average of 940. Jammu had an average literacy rate of 89.66%, much higher than the national average of 74.4%: male literacy was 93.13% and female literacy was 85.82%. In Jammu, (8.47% of the population) persons were under 6 years of age.The principal languages spoken are Dogri, Hindi, Kashmiri, Urdu and English.

I know enough to hold them in the contempt they deserve to be in. I always believe it is good to know who the enemies are.

I must congratulate myself then on having achieved such distinction.

Other members, however, do not seem to possess your rare discrimination and taste. What a pity!

A very honest advice; you might want to read more of his posts...

It would be nice if you could cite figures. Is the extract below accurate?

I must congratulate myself then on having achieved such distinction.

Other members, however, do not seem to possess your rare discrimination and taste. What a pity!

Yea seems right.

On the basis of ethnicity, the Hindus of the region are further subdivided. Rajputs and Brahmins form the larger groups. The 1941 census pegged the Brahmins at 30%, Rajputs at 27%, Thakkar at 15%, Jats at 4% and Khatris at 8%.

Demographics of Jammu And Kashmir

Most Dogras are Rajputs and Brahmins. Non dogras are mostly punjabi baniyas (mahajans, khatris). Among Dogras, Brahmins are probably over 50 %

A very honest advice; you might want to read more of his posts...
I have been reading his posts for a long long time, even in PTH. So really know him quite well. Make it years and years and years, since when Chowk was there and that site went bust and people moved to PTH.

Yea seems right.

On the basis of ethnicity, the Hindus of the region are further subdivided. Rajputs and Brahmins form the larger groups. The 1941 census pegged the Brahmins at 30%, Rajputs at 27%, Thakkar at 15%, Jats at 4% and Khatris at 8%.

Demographics of Jammu And Kashmir

Most Dogras are Rajputs and Brahmins. Non dogras are mostly punjabi baniyas (mahajans, khatris). Among Dogras, Brahmins are probably over 50 %

We may have a problem here.

Consider this:

Below of list of Scheduled Caste communities and their population according to the 2001 Census of India in the state of Jammu and Kashmir.[1]

Scheduled CastePopulation 2001
Barwala27,982
Basith18,866
Batwal39,385
Chamar or Ramdasia187,277
Chura3,855
Dhyar7,566
Doom or Mahasha159,908
Gardi3,268
Jolaha467
Megh or Kabirpanthi300,980
Rattal1,913
Saryara13,327
Watal169
Total Population770,155

If we compare this with what was cited earlier, it turns out that nearly 7 out of 9 are scheduled caste, and about 2 out of 9 are Brahmin and Rajput combined, more or less the figure representing Brahmins and Rajputs in the rest of India.

Which one of the two would you suggest we discard?

We may have a problem here.

Consider this:

If we compare this with what was cited earlier, it turns out that nearly 7 out of 9 are scheduled caste, and about 2 out of 9 are Brahmin and Rajput combined, more or less the figure representing Brahmins and Rajputs in the rest of India.

Which one of the two would you suggest we discard?

LMAO I am from Jammu. The second one is CLEARLY wrong. Scheduled Castes makeup a tiny percentage of the population. By far most Dogras are brahmins or rajputs. I can guarantee this. Hell ask @SarthakGanguly . He can confirm

I have been reading his posts for a long long time, even in PTH. So really know him quite well. Make it years and years and years, since when Chowk was there and that site went bust and people moved to PTH.

As stupid and inaccurate as earlier.

I was never - ever - on Chowk.

Back
Top Bottom