What's new

2 dalit sisters gangraped, bodies found hanging from tree

I was talking about the NGOs. There are many lower caste people beating up and killing upper caste too. So you need to set aside your paint brush and learn anew about our society.

There are many many intercaste love marriages happening all over the country and there are adequate laws to protIect if they face hurdles. I do not see why marriage with a Brahmin girl is the only criteria for a Dalit boy to feel free from oppression. Does he find a Dalit girl beneath him and seeks to elevate his position in life by marrying a Brahmin girl? If so, then I think the problem is with the Dalit boy and the inferiority complex he nurtures. During the past 1000 years India went through its darkest period in its entire history. I hope you have heard about it. To think society in turbulence will not have any distortions is highly unreasonable. It was political then and it is political now.

Why does Ramesh Chandra Majumdar sound like a Marxist to me? Most probably because he is. Their only qualification being their ability to lie and embellish Indian history to paint Hinduism as the darkest of all religions.

It was sensationalization by the media when they bring caste into it. Your first observation was correct.

I try not to respond to your garbage-laden posts, but R. C. Majumdar was as right-wing as they come. Please do not comment stupidly about matters which you clearly do not understand, and about people whom you clearly do not know.

He was also an historian who glorified Hinduism and the achievements of Hindu India in the social and cultural sphere in south-east Asia. His work on the Hindu influence in south-east Asia is considered seminal.

Blame Indian trolls for that...they bring the Islamic Sect too if something happens in Pakistan.

BTW can someone tell me who is majority in India? Dalits or Brahims?

@Abu Zolfiqar @Windjammer @Areesh @Umair Nawaz @PWFI @asad71 @iajdani @kalu_miah

The Dalit - overwhelmingly. Brahmins typically constitute around 5% of the population; in some north Indian states, it is as high as 10%. The Dalit generally is around 30%; in some areas, higher. I write this with the broadest of brush strokes, but a sharply-bounded reply can be given with a little looking up of even fairly speculative Internet sites.

What would the point of the question be?

The Dalit - overwhelmingly. Brahmins typically constitute around 5% of the population; in some north Indian states, it is as high as 10%. The Dalit generally is around 30%; in some areas, higher. I write this with the broadest of brush strokes, but a sharply-bounded reply can be given with a little looking up of even fairly speculative Internet sites.

In Jammu, Brahmins make up probably more than 30 %

Basically he wants to prove that Dalits are in Majority but are still being oppressed by minority Brahmins.

Just saw some pics of this..... the dead bodies hanging from the tree, the crowd of agonied people, the complete lack of professional behaviour by the police

It makes me sick and ashamed.

I hope those as**hole MF`s die a slow and painful death... :mad:

I have always disagreed with you, and was disgusted at some of your comments against a woman on another thread.

On this post, I fully support you and endorse your views. I share your outrage and fury at this barbaric crime.

Among Kashmiri Hindus, Brahmins make up 100%

you can pull out as mean wiki and other sources as you like.......read the Quran if you have a brain and can find an English copy at least

nowhere in Islam is "Caste" allowed

Quite right.

And nevertheless caste exists - flourishes - among sub-continental Muslims.

In Upper Jammu, Brahmins probably make up 50 % or more

I try not to respond to your garbage-laden posts, but R. C. Majumdar was as right-wing as they come. Please do not comment stupidly about matters which you clearly do not understand, and about people whom you clearly do not know.

He was also an historian who glorified Hinduism and the achievements of Hindu India in the social and cultural sphere in south-east Asia. His work on the Hindu influence in south-east Asia is considered seminal.

Mister if you are praising him, then I am certain he is a pseudo right-wing intellectual. Anything that you have to say is garbage for me too. Now go ahead and rate me negative. I highly cherish those.

Back
Top Bottom