Woman judge raped in India - UP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shabz Nist

Reaction score
Country
India
Judge raped in Uttar Pradesh

Even a woman judge has not been spared in Uttar Pradesh. The judge was raped and an attempt was made to kill her in Aligarh, police said Tuesday.

The attack comes just days after the gang rape and murder of two minor girls in Badaun that has caused a nationwide furore.

The woman judge was found unconscious in her official residence Monday. She was drugged and badly injured.

Senior Superintendent of Police (SSP) Nitin Tiwari told IANS that based on the complaint of the victim's brother, a case of rape has been registered.

"As of now no medical has been conducted and we are waiting for the victim to be in a position to testify," he added.
Officials told IANS that a half-empty bottle of pesticide was also recovered at the crime scene and it is feared that after raping the judge, the assailants force fed her pesticide.

The woman judge has since been admitted to a hospital where her condition continues to be serious.

After a complaint was lodged by the brother of the victim at the Civil Lines police station, police lodged an FIR and are on a lookout for the assailants, officials said.

Read more at: Judge raped in Uttar Pradesh : Lucknow, News - India Today

UP is a naughty child whom the more you scold , the more he is indisciplined . I cant see a bright future untill the unemployed masses of UP are given adequate opportunities and the teenagers i see on the streets doing drugs are kicked into school.......but then again it is a big ask for the chootiya government of UP to implement .

Oh I thought Aligarh was a civilized place.Guess Not!
its not like rape isn't happening elsewhere, but over here its strange,brutal, cold-hearted and completely fearless of the law & judgement

UP is a naughty child whom the more you scold , the more he is indisciplined . I cant see a bright future untill the unemployed masses of UP are given adequate opportunities and the teenagers i see on the streets doing drugs are kicked into school.......but then again it is a big ask for the chootiya government of UP to implement .
what kind of people live in UP, I mean like language and culture wise, if you don't mind me asking, just curious?

I lived in UP for 6 years, people there i found are rude indisciplined and uncivilised , maybe not all but most i have come across

Where did you live in UP?
Where are your from?

UP CM, Akhilesh Yadav has completely lost the plot. High time he abdicates his throne for governor's rule.

Just imagine - as per unwritten law, the police don't accept FIR's lodged against Yadavs in the State!!! Sucks, what?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom