What's new

Woman judge raped in India - UP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
no offence to the judge, but this is ultimate.

Judge raped in Uttar Pradesh

Even a woman judge has not been spared in Uttar Pradesh. The judge was raped and an attempt was made to kill her in Aligarh, police said Tuesday.

The attack comes just days after the gang rape and murder of two minor girls in Badaun that has caused a nationwide furore.

The woman judge was found unconscious in her official residence Monday. She was drugged and badly injured.

Senior Superintendent of Police (SSP) Nitin Tiwari told IANS that based on the complaint of the victim's brother, a case of rape has been registered.

"As of now no medical has been conducted and we are waiting for the victim to be in a position to testify," he added.
Officials told IANS that a half-empty bottle of pesticide was also recovered at the crime scene and it is feared that after raping the judge, the assailants force fed her pesticide.

The woman judge has since been admitted to a hospital where her condition continues to be serious.

After a complaint was lodged by the brother of the victim at the Civil Lines police station, police lodged an FIR and are on a lookout for the assailants, officials said.

Read more at: Judge raped in Uttar Pradesh : Lucknow, News - India Today

What is President's rule?

When the state govt. fails to govern and law and order situation breaks down then central govt. can impose presidents rule where central govt. will Rule the state(actually the governer which is under the president will rule the state ) for 6 months . after then there will be re elections ...

WTF is going on in UP!

Rampant caste discrimination, disturbing poverty, radical religious sentiments, illiteracy. In short, mix every social evil in one bowl, and that's Uttar Pradesh for you. I stayed in Noida for 1 year (2011-12), even though that is a much civilized side, still never going to set foot at that place again.

Can't you get rid of those two guys?

by elections in 2017 or presidents rule ..
Its the ruling party over there taking revenge on Dalits and others for not voting for them, they got 3 seats only in the elections ..
The state has been having 18 hours power cuts as well ...

by elections in 2017 or presidents rule ..
Its the ruling party over there taking revenge on Dalits and others for not voting for them, they got 3 seats only in the elections ..
The state has been having 18 hours power cuts as well ...

That father-son duo in charge of UP seem like some sort of Triad criminal family.

Maybe you can investigate them and bust them for some crime or another, like what we did to Bo Xilai.

Dissolve the assembly and declare Presidents rule in UP, Akhilesh is too immature to handle a state like UP.....

Congress has done this in past......

Oh My Oh My.......

Last edited:
That father-son duo in charge of UP seem like some sort of Triad criminal family.

Maybe you can investigate them and bust them for some crime or another, like what we did to Bo Xilai.

Events like those happening in my state make me hang my head in shame.

Each time this party comes to power the law &order situation takes a dip.This time its gone too far.

The Govt in New Delhi will not take immediate action for two reasons - it is giving the legitimate party time to mend their ways which they should and next, sacking them Govt needs Presidents ok and initiating this so soon would give everyone a point to rally behind.

This Govt will go but in a while.

This is very disheartening to hear. I do hope that the Central Government can address this issue. This is alarming to investors !

This is very disheartening to hear. I do hope that the Central Government can address this issue. This is alarming to investors !

No one invests in UP; even if any investment comes it is in Western UP; in three districts which are adjacent to Delhi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom