What's new

Delhi: Assamese girl allegedly raped, two arrested

truthlover

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
New Delhi: An Assamese girl was allegedly raped by two men hailing from her state in Mahipalpur area in South Delhi.

The two accused identified as Rahul and Harun, both in their 20s and residents of Tejpur, Assam have been arrested on charges of rape, police said.

"Rahul knew the girl, who is around 20-year-old and is also a resident of Tejpur. Both of them had first gone to Kerala and had reached Delhi on Friday night after which they had stayed at Harun's place in Mahipalpur where he lived on rent," said a police official.

The duo allegedly raped her last afternoon. Following the incident, the girl somehow raised an alarm after which a passerby called the police.

"We received a PCR call about the incident at 3:45 PM after which a team rushed to the spot," he said.

A case was registered at Vasant Kunj (South) police station and the two men were arrested in the night, police said.
Source:
Delhi: Assamese girl allegedly raped, two arrested | NDTV.com

At the end of the day it,s the proof and logic which really matters ,i can give you several proofs of indians raping little kids do you have any ?

I couldn't possibly stoop to your level of retardedness, hate, and obsession, and it is clear to everyone where that comes from. Besides, you're a slimy little piece of Madrassa-educated trash, and that's all that needs to be said. :)

I couldn't possibly stoop to your level of retardedness, hate, and obsession, and it is clear to everyone where that comes from. Besides, you're a slimy little piece of Madrassa-educated trash, and that's all that needs to be said. :)
See a typical indian on an attack mode when he got nothing to answer.Just rape and chill.......:rofl:

Where is the placard holding, candle light vigil keeping NE associations of Delhi and their media chamchas who are quick to cry racism if any NE girl gets molested in Delhi or other 'Mainland' Indian States or is it okay now that the girl is raped by men from her own state.

And you are a Shiv Sena educated yahoo who rapes to satisfy his lack of manhood.....:lol:

India has one BILLION + population....... to people posting rape news, do you guys even have an inkling of an idea what it takes to police 1 BILLION people....

Furthermore, does any one have an idea how many rape cases happen in Europe EVERYDAY? now multiply that number several folds as the population of EU is not equivalent to that of India's..

I'm not going to mention Pakistan here, as that would be very unbecoming a Pakistani.

Correct course of action: Stop these hate posts.... yes these are hate posts.... wake up to your situation......

India has one BILLION + population....... to people posting rape news, do you guys even have an inkling of an idea what it takes to police 1 BILLION people....

Furthermore, does any one have an idea how many rape cases happen in Europe EVERYDAY? now multiply that number several folds as the population of EU is not equivalent to that of India's..

I'm not going to mention Pakistan here, as that would be very unbecoming a Pakistani.

Correct course of action: Stop these hate posts.... yes these are hate posts.... wake up to your situation......
ye aajkal ka pdf fashion hai...............unless they post a rape thread,unse khana hazam nahi hoga
aap rehne do sirjee :hitwall: :hitwall:

Nothing to do with the Administration of this forum.... people running this forum are all fine people....... I have visited other Indian forums as well, there is way way way more Pakistan specific hate than this forum, however, that does not justify some young members here posting such irrelevant news items.

ye aajkal ka pdf fashion hai...............unless they post a rape thread,unse khana hazam nahi hoga
aap rehne do sirjee :hitwall: :hitwall:

Someone's doing his duty -
As his signature says "I am a certified rape reporter and Indian women right activist on PDF since 18-02-2014 ."
:taz:

Nothing to do with the Administration of this forum.... people running this forum are all fine people....... I have visited other Indian forums as well, there is way way way more Pakistan specific hate than this forum, however, that does justify some young members here posting such irrelevant news items.
yeah true..............
kash ye sab aapki tarah samajhdar hote :D :enjoy:

Back
Top Bottom