What's new

Two killed in Hyderabad police firing; curfew imposed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bakwaas Madrassa logic ! I am talking about you western Pakistan fighures otherwise Bangladesh currently has around 8-10% of Hindu population not 2 %.

Saffron academy statistics are not suitable while discussing on international forum.

upload_2014-5-15_1-13-42.png

Saffron academy statistics are not suitable while discussing on international forum.

Areee Chacha jaan aaye hain .. Public prosecuter ban ke ... Chacha Jaan Law ki degree kya bhaav mili ?

Areee Chacha jaan aaye hain .. Public prosecuter ban ke ... Chacha Jaan Law ki degree kya bhaav mili ?

You were talking about 2% Hindus in Pakistan?

But anyway i must admit that it was surprising for me that you didn't came with 22%+ figure like typical saffron academe graduate.

You were talking about 2% Hindus in Pakistan?

But anyway i must admit that it was surprising for me that you didn't came with 22%+ figure like typical saffron academe graduate.

Apne desh ke baare main Chacha humase hi poochhoge ...
Haan to apane estimate se batao .. 1951 main kitane Hindu the aur ab kitane Hindu hain ?

Apne desh ke baare main Chacha humase hi poochhoge ...
Haan to apane estimate se batao .. 1951 main kitane Hindu the aur ab kitane Hindu hain ?

%ages of Indian Religions are mentioned in chart in parentheses, read it yourself.

%ages of Indian Religions are mentioned in chart in parentheses, read it yourself.

All Indian religions are not Hindu.... give me Hindu population statics ... please state your source with link for cross examination.

Where is data for 2001 and 2011 ?

Chachcha ... why are silent about Hindu girls kidnapping and their forced conversion ?

All Indian religions are not Hindu.... give me Hindu population statics ... please state your source with link for cross examination,

You can minus 0.20 Ahmadia from that rest are Hindus as Sikhs, Budhists, Jains etc. combine are less than 0.05%

Religious Demography Of India::Foreign Affairs

And by the way in 1998 census population share of Indian Religion became 2.14% and 2011's census was delayed and hopefully will be completed this year.

PAKISTAN - CENSUS

fight is going on between muslim and Sikh and almost all TOI readers are bashing muslims :coffee:

Chachcha ... why are silent about Hindu girls kidnapping and their forced conversion ?

What do you mean by silent on Hindus girls? Is this thread about that? Feel free to dig related threads for that, you can see my comments there.

You can minus 0.20 Ahmadia from that rest are Hindus as Sikhs, Budhists, Jains etc. combine are less than 0.05%

Religious Demography Of India::Foreign Affairs

And by the way in 1998 census population share of Indian Religion became 2.14% and 2011's census was delayed and hopefully will be completed this year.

PAKISTAN - CENSUS

Indian Religion includes Hindu,Budhist jains,sikh and including ahmadiya muslim...

SO instead of discussing Hindu religion we are discussing Indian religions... by growth rate of Indian religion we are predicting growth of Hindu .. WOW ... what if Ahmadiya constitutes major growth component...

Chacha .. apki umar ke saath saath apaki dimag bhi sathiya gaya hai ....

Indian Religion includes Hindu,Budhist jains,sikh and including ahmadiya muslim...

SO instead of discussing Hindu religion we are discussing Indian religions... by growth rate of Indian religion we are predicting growth of Hindu .. WOW ... what if Ahmadiya constitutes major growth component...

Chacha .. apki umar ke saath saath apaki dimag bhi sathiya gaya hai ....

LOL!!! Finding excuses to run away? In 1991 All Indian religions combined were 1.65% and in 1998 only Hindus are 1.85%

Some pictures uploaded on Internet by Sikhs after this. Not Good :( But its a reaction of Action

10298666_1495399350675913_3423276604489836611_n.jpg

10369197_1495399357342579_8298672130542189882_n.jpg
WTF! Have these people have gone mad.So the so called baptised bastards are only good at disrespecting the resting place of pirs.....What bravery !

Have they forgotten their history? How are you guys different from the the snitches from the past.

Last edited:
Man ! you have collected so much stuff for convincing a retard ?

:rofl::rofl: LOL Just got this from one website no need of collection

Bada free time hai tumhare pass.... modi ji ko vote kiya na??
agar haan toh local BJP office jana 16th ko .... laddu khane aur celebrate karne
kya timepass kar rahe ho BC-baaz logon ke saath
Wikipedia pe list mil gayi copy kar daali usme kaha waqt jata hai :lol:
Modi Ji ke liye vote bhi kiya or News sites, Social Media, Forums par parachar bhi kiya 8-) Me Village me hu bro yaha aas pass BJP office nahi hai :disagree:.

YES and that is the most attracting fact for a third party to pitch Sikhs against Muslims .

Simple as that.

No, this is what actually happened.

After the election in Andhra Pradesh, it became clear to Akbarruddin Owaisi's band of obscurantist religious thugs that they were going to lose some seats.

The easiest way to shore up support for them is inciting religious violence.

The fact that you defend a Man such as Owaisi, who have been arrested for making hate speeches, have a history of oinciting communal violence is as bad as someone supporting Togadia.

Don't engage in conspiracy mongering. There are enough evidence pointing towards Owaisi.

@Spring Onion This is what Owaisi do, hate mongering. No use blaming Muslims or sikhs for it.

This is how he keeps his constituency. He has done nothing for Muslims, Either economic, social, or spiritual development. The easy way he does is to stick to the fear narrative.

He doesn't have to provide education, roads or anything. So if you can't provide anything meaningful, people then go to either race or religion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom