What's new

Two killed in Hyderabad police firing; curfew imposed

Status
Not open for further replies.
it is still not there man,for 10 years the capital will be common and let us have one election atleast and make asad bhai sweat it out.

This time i can share figures and news :angel: like the one going on in China and Nigeria now :lol:

I can share figures from Palestine and Kashmir. So you indirectly admit you don't have figures for what you claimed earlier.

25703.jpg

This map of Pakistan reminds me of Cold start doctrine. Cutting Pakistan into two half through Jaisalmer Thrust using columns of armored tanks.
:devil::devil::devil:

You are most welcomed dear. Do give it a try this time. :)

Dude, now dont be so explicitly hypocrite. Someone makes a movie about your prophet in LA and you kill 20 Pakistanis in protest. and all of Defence.pk falls over itself trying to justify that..

and those 20 Pakistanis weren't minorities like in India. Comparing apples and oranges again?

Clutching straws may be??

chod na yaar ... abbu pappu sab chalta hai inke yahan !!!

Yaar ab nahi chalta. Jab chalta tha to tum paida hoye thai. Us kai baad sai sirf Bharat main chalta hai.

I can share figures from Palestine and Kashmir. So you indirectly admit you don't have figures for what you claimed earlier.
I already said that i don't have figures bcoz your govenment don't share any but some media reports like one from jan 2014 about a guard of Hindu Temple killed by Muslim goons. I can share figures of what happen because of Islam in China, USA, Nigeria and all other countries because they share information.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom