What's new

Two killed in Hyderabad police firing; curfew imposed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Again you are saying that only Muslims are trouble makers in India hence only action against them happens. I don't know what you are trying to prove but in my view you are just proving your bigotry and my point here. :)
not always ....but in most of the cases....
yes they are the trouble maker...not only in india but in the whole world.......
look into it......every non muslim country is fed up with its muslim minority population......
from europe to china to russia to america......every where.....heck even the muslim countries are fed up with muslims on their land......

When Hyderabad comes under Telengana,shit ll really hit the fan.

Yeah.. I know the definition of the word fact is different in Pakistani dictionaries than rest of the world ;)

Just Indian definition for the word "justice" is mob justice. ;)

not always ....but in most of the cases....
yes they are the trouble maker...not only in india but in the whole world.......
look into it......every non muslim country is fed up with its muslim minority population......
from europe to china to russia to america......every where.....heck even the muslim countries are fed up with muslims on their land......

Not going to answer this shit. So.... I will ignore it.

Only to an ignorant Pakistani bigot :)

A "Pakistani bigot" isn't going to justify against his own countrymen for some flag or whatever. Believe me. ;)

So you do agree that the definition of the word Fact in Pakistan is different from rest of the world ?? :)

I agree that you have weird meanings for the word "justice".

And everyone has its own share of facts. So it doesn't specifically apply to Pakistanis.

It was a stupid behavior but it was a minor incident. Happens eve in different muslim communities. How many Hindus were killed in that 2010 incident.

that movie on prophet mohammed was also a stupid behaviour and minor incident happens with jesus in many hollywood movies. why the whole muslim world including pakistan went mad over it ?

Yeah yeah kill them,burn their Houses(that too state sponsored) and then hold them responsible for every misfortune and mishap...Bravo,what a logic...But then again your hatred is understandable as ruled you for thousand's years...
ruled us.....:lol::lol:
they ruled u ...converted u......and now u are their follower.......
U should know what u are speaking.........:rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom