What's new

Two killed in Hyderabad police firing; curfew imposed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sikh Flag ? That's 'Nishan Sahib' u idiot. its not a mere flag. Just like 'Holy Kuran', 'Bible' & 'Bhagwat Gita' are not mere "Books". Google the term if u don't knw about it rather than blabbering crap.
forget it man ... I just hope the situation is controlled or else there might some repercussion up there in North.

But your government didn't provide any figures about Hindus. You news channels talk about attacks on Hindu Temples, Conversation of Hindus. And what you wanna say about that July 2010 Karachi issue ??

It was a stupid behavior but it was a minor incident. Happens eve in different muslim communities. How many Hindus were killed in that 2010 incident.

Again you are saying that only Muslims are trouble makers in India hence only action against them happens. I don't know what you are trying to prove but in my view you are just proving your bigotry and my point here. :)
No I am not. You asked a question about why Indian Police only becomes active against muslims and I countered questioned on why Pakistani army does the same ... Not implying anything.. Just asking a simple question. Are you being guilty conscious ?

No I am not. You asked a question about why Indian Police only becomes active against muslims and I countered questioned on why Pakistani army does the same ... Not implying anything.. Just asking a simple question. Are you being guilty conscious ?

I am just telling you what your stupid question indirectly implies. You are not proving anything here. In fact helping me indirectly. :lol:

nah .... i highly doubt that.

OK :lol:

Sikh Flag ? That's 'Nishan Sahib' u idiot. its not a mere flag. Just like 'Holy Kuran', 'Bible' & 'Bhagwat Gita' are not mere "Books". Google the term if u don't knw about it rather than blabbering crap.
Dont expect ignorant bigots making idiotic comments to be aware of facts and history ...

So they messed with the wrong crowd and got their a$$ handed to them. Don't disrespect other's religion, plain and simple.

I am just telling you what your stupid question indirectly implies. You are not proving anything here. In fact helping me indirectly. :lol:

Its funny that you dont have an answer, but are claiming to know what the question indirectly implies. That is mostly a trait exhibit by someone who is ignorant but is trying to hide that ignorance..

It was a stupid behavior but it was a minor incident. Happens eve in different muslim communities. How many Hindus were killed in that 2010 incident.
Yeah attacking on Hindu just because they drink water in front of Mosque is minor accident and burning flags and temples of other religion and then defend them is good according to you. I said i don't have figures because your government share nothing about Hindus. But atleast your media show some reports like in Jan 2014 a guard in temple was killed by some Muslim goons if you remembers.

Dont expect ignorant bigots making idiotic comments to be aware of facts and history ...

Facts and history is that violence against Muslims is justified by Indians in one way or the other. Be it India or Palestine or Burma.

Its funny that you dont have an answer, but are claiming to know what the question indirectly implies. That is mostly a trait exhibit by someone who is ignorant but is trying to hide that ignorance..

Well you know about that trait much better than me. But your question was stupid and showed your covert hatred for your countrymen.

OK :lol:
glad you agreed or else i had to hammer some sense into your head.

Facts and history is that violence against Muslims is justified by Indians in one way or the other. Be it India or Palestine or Burma.
Yeah.. I know the definition of the word fact is different in Pakistani dictionaries than rest of the world ;)

Yeah attacking on Hindu just because they drink water in front of Mosque is minor accident and burning flags and temples of other religion and then defend them is good according to you. I said i don't have figures because your government share nothing about Hindus. But atleast your media show some reports like in Jan 2014 a guard in temple was killed by some Muslim goons if you remembers.
Another reason they are silencing their media.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom