What's new

Two killed in Hyderabad police firing; curfew imposed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope ... most of the recent riots started in response to the aggression commited by the muslim community. so you can't have the cake and eat it too.

Yeah yeah kill them,burn their Houses(that too state sponsored) and then hold them responsible for every misfortune and mishap...Bravo,what a logic...But then again your hatred is understandable as ruled you for thousand's years...

yeah at one stage killing Thousands sikhs and then calling them as your brothers and extending your shoulder for support just because they were killing Muslims shows how much one is desperate in their thoughts and intentions...
lol I have more in common with the sikhs than the gujrati hindus .. so point is moot.

Two killed in Hyderabad police firing; curfew imposed - The Hindu
Trouble broke out near Sikh Chawni near Bahadurpura, adjacent to the Old City, after miscreants burnt a religious flag

Indefinite curfew was imposed in Rajendranagar police station area under Cyberabad Commissionerate in Hyderabad on Wednesday, following communal clashes and death of two persons in police firing.

Trouble broke out near Sikh Chawni near Bahadurpura, adjacent to the Old City, after miscreants burnt a religious flag in the early hours of Wednesday. Tension gripped the area as members of a community attacked two youths blaming them for the flag burning incident.

Attacks on houses followed while arson was reported in some parts of the area. Cyberabad Police Commissioner C.V. Anand and top officials of Hyderabad Police arrived at the spot and reviewed the situation. Contingents of armed police and paramilitary forces, which were brought to the city for election security, were rushed to the area.

The situation was tense but under control, police officials told The Hindu. Patrolling has been stepped up in other sensitive areas of the Old City as rumours about violence and group clashes spread.

Hyderabad police too deployed armed pickets at strategic points in the Old City to ensure clashes didn’t spread to other areas.

Two killed in police firing

Earlier, two people were killed when police opened fire to control mobs going on a rampage near Kishanbagh in the outskirts of the Old City.

At least 10 private vehicles were burnt in the violence while a video camera mounted vehicle of the Cyberabad Police was attacked even as police struggled to contain the clash which broke out around 5 a.m. Cyberabad Police Joint Commissioner Gangadhar was pelted with stones as he headed police teams moving in the area.

Tension escalated in other parts of Old City as unconfirmed reports said that a youngster was attacked. Even as he was shifted to hospital, heavy stone pelting from both communities continued in the area.

Despite presence of police forces, the two groups started attacking properties. After lobbing tear gas shells, police opened fire on a mob resulting in the death of two persons who are yet to be identified.
It was not even reported in National media too hyped news

If any of the older punjabi folks are alive from the partition time who migrated from Indian side, ask them how much a cow slaughter worth in those times.

Yeah i know. We all know the reasons behind India's partition. :)

Again the same rubbish. 1951 population also included East Pakistan Hindus. I am asking you the figures for your claim and you are comping up with all this crap.
Are you mad i already said that it contain population of Bangladesh also but the population decreased in both countries. You guys can even attack on Hindus if they drink water from a tap in front of Mosque and want that nobody touch you if you burn flags of their religon. In July 2010, around 60 members of the minority Hindu community in Karachi were attacked and evicted from their homes following an incident of a Dalit Hindu youth drinking water from a tap near an Islamic Mosque.

Puny bharati brain can't understand any logic. madarsa or university or high school.
Give me the authentic link which says that those figures were just for west Pakistan. And also official link for population of Hindus today.

I am not cure for your lazyness .. search yourself !

Are you mad i already said that it contain population of Bangladesh also but the population decreased in both countries. You guys can even attack on Hindus if they drink water from a tap in front of Mosque and want that nobody touch you if you burn flags of their religon. In July 2010, around 60 members of the minority Hindu community in Karachi were attacked and evicted from their homes following an incident of a Dalit Hindu youth drinking water from a tap near an Islamic Mosque.

I want the figures dear. I can give you figures about what happened in Muzaffarnagar. Or in Gujrat or in Meerut two days ago. I want the figures for your earlier claim.

I am not cure for your lazyness .. search yourself !

Well then you can't provide the figures or the sources. No problem. I knew it. :)

Yeah yeah kill them,burn their Houses(that too state sponsored) and then hold them responsible for every misfortune and mishap...Bravo,what a logic...But then again your hatred is understandable as ruled you for thousand's years...
aww man that 1000 years joke was very funny. you got some more in your kitty please share !!!

1,000 minority girls forced in marriage every year: report
Anwar Iqbal
Published Apr 08, 2014 07:24am
-Photo by Faras Ghani
WASHINGTON: An estimated one thousand Christian and Hindu women are forced to convert and marry Muslim men in Pakistan every year, says a report released on Monday.

According to a report by the Movement for Solidarity and Peace in Pakistan, up to 700 of these women are Christian and 300 are Hindu.

“The true scale of the problem is likely to be much greater, as a number of cases are never reported or do not progress through the law-enforcement and legal systems,” the authors claim.

The MSP also issued an appeal for action along with this investigative report detailing forced marriages and conversions of Christian girls and women in Pakistan.

The Christian community in Pakistan is over two million in size, accounts for 42 per cent of Pakistan's minority population, and is mostly resident in Punjab.

MSP’s investigations find that cases of forced marriages/conversions follow a distinctive pattern: Christian girls — usually between the ages of 12 and 25 — are abducted, converted to Islam, and married to the abductor or third party.

The victim's family usually files a First Information Report for abduction or rape with the local police station. The abductor, on behalf of the victim girl, files a counter FIR, accusing the Christian family of harassing the willfully converted and married girl, and for conspiring to convert the girl back to Christianity.

Upon production in the courts or before the magistrate, the victim girl is asked to testify whether she converted and married of her own free will or if she was abducted.

In most cases, the girl remains in custody of the abductor while judicial proceedings are carried out.

Upon the girl's pronouncement that she willfully converted and consented to the marriage, the case is settled without relief for the family. Once in the custody of the abductor, the victim girl may be subjected to sexual violence, rape, forced prostitution, human trafficking and sale, or other domestic abuse.

These patterns of violence and miscarriages of justice are explored in the report through an examination of 10 illustrative cases.

The report also describes the historical and social context of the problem, and the particular grievances of Pakistan's Christian community in relation to the existing legal, political, and procedural guarantees for the protection of human rights of Pakistan's religious minorities. The report also highlights the patterns of violence through which the law and social attitudes become complicit in providing immunity for perpetrators, and the complex nature of associated crimes that make it difficult to categorise this crime as specific to religious identity. The report concludes with detailed recommendations at various levels — national, provincial, and local — for key stakeholders.

MSP is mobilising an inclusive coalition to raise awareness on this issue. MSP will host outreach events in the coming weeks in Pakistan (in collaboration with the National Commission of Justice and Peace in Pakistan) and around the world.

1,000 minority girls forced in marriage every year: report - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

:lol:

that is the best I can come up with for this senseless post. It is shameful to see you saying indirectly that only Muslims are trouble makers and that's why only action against them. But then again you are an Indian hindu. Such posts are expected from you.
Not really.. I am simply responding in kind..talking about how Pakistani army is only targeting Muslims in their anti terrorist operations. Have they been bribed by the evil Yindoos/ Joooos for doing that? ;)

Not really.. I am simply responding in kind..talking about how Pakistani army is only targeting Muslims in their anti terrorist operations. Have they been bribed by the evil Yindoos/ Joooos for doing that? ;)

Again you are saying that only Muslims are trouble makers in India hence only action against them happens. I don't know what you are trying to prove but in my view you are just proving your bigotry and my point here. :)

I want the figures dear. I can give you figures about what happened in Muzaffarnagar. Or in Gujrat or in Meerut two days ago. I want the figures for your earlier claim.
But your government didn't provide any figures about Hindus. You news channels talk about attacks on Hindu Temples, Conversation of Hindus. And what you wanna say about that July 2010 Karachi issue ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom