What's new

Two killed in Hyderabad police firing; curfew imposed

Status
Not open for further replies.
No.. No.. You agreed that Pakistanis have a different meaning for the word FACT from rest of the world

Well as I said Everyone has its own set of facts like in Kashmir issue. So it doesn't apply to Pakistanis specifically.

I already said that i don't have figures bcoz your govenment don't share any but some media reports like one from jan 2014 about a guard of Hindu Temple killed by Muslim goons.

Social media reports are not authentic. You can share reports about those death figures from neutral news sources if you want to.

I can share figures of what happen because of Islam in China, USA, Nigeria and all other countries because they share information

I can also share information what happens in Palestine and Kashmir. But it would be off topic.

lame comeback.. you are better than this dude.

Yaar kia karain. Kabhi kabhar level neecha karna partha kisi ko upar uthanai kai liye. :)

So apparently some idiot makes a movie about the prophet and everyone goes crazy and kill people who had nothing to do with it, and people here were justifying those killings with a burning passion. But now when the tables have turned, they call the disrespect for other's religion a stupid mistake. Pretty funny how much of hypocrites certain people are here.

Well as I said Everyone has its own set of facts like in Kashmir issue. So it doesn't apply to Pakistanis specifically.

blah blah ...

Yaar kia karain. Kabhi kabhar level neecha karna partha kisi ko upar uthanai kai liye.

cat-lol.jpg

and those 20 Pakistanis weren't minorities like in India. Comparing apples and oranges again?
Not really.. Sikhs are a much smaller minority in India than Muslims. So technically, Muslims were not the minority in this case. Sikhs were

/quote]
There also, only Pakistanis have a different definition of facts ;)

First this is not related to Hindu community. The people of Religion of Peace burnt a sikh flag and so there is tension.

Second in India Law and Order is state subject so State govt will deal with this. Hyderabad is under a "Secular" govt of Congress and the big leader is "secular" leader of "Religion of Peace" Akrabuddin Owaisi

Don't bring Hindus or Modi into this
Hyd is under president rule and has been so for the past 3 odd months.

Social media reports are not authentic. You can share reports about those death figures from neutral news sources if you want to.
OK i am not allowed to share links because of low rank...But i think you will remember something from this..You can also find reports on internet about this :-)
February 26, 1993 – World Trade Center bombing, in New York City. 6 killed.
December 24, 1994 – Air France Flight 8969 hijacking in Algiers by 3 members of Armed Islamic Group of Algeria and another terrorist. 7 killed.
June 25, 1996 – Khobar Towers bombing, 20 killed, 372 wounded.
September 11, 2001 – 4 planes hijacked by 19 al-Qaeda hijackers: two planes crashed into World Trade Center and one into the The Pentagon. Nearly 3000 dead.
2003 Marriott Hotel bombing in Mega Kuningan, South Jakarta, Indonesia; suicide bomber detonated a car bomb outside the JW Marriott Jakarta lobby, killing 12 and injuring 150
March 11, 2004 – Madrid train bombings, killed 191 people and wounded 1,800.
September 9, 2004 – 2004 Australian Embassy bombing in Jakarta, Indonesia; suicide bomber exploded a one-tonne car bomb, which was packed into a small Daihatsu delivery van, outside the Australian embassy at Kuningan District, South Jakarta killing 9 and injuring over 150.
July 7, 2005 – Multiple bombings in London Underground. 53 killed by four suicide bombers. Nearly 700 injured.
July 23, 2005 – Bomb attacks at Sharm el-Sheikh, an Egyptian resort city, at least 64 people killed.
June 18, 2009 – 2009 Beledweyne bombing by Al-Shabaab. 35 dead.
July 18, 2011 – 2011 Hotan attack, Hotan, China. A group of 18 young Uyghur men who opposed the local government's campaign against the full-face Islamic veil perpetrated a series of coordinated bomb and knife attacks and occupied a police station on Nuerbage Street, killing two security guards and taking eight hostages. The attackers yelled religious slogans, including ones associated with Jihadism.
This are some of the main and you know very well that there are thousands of other also :agree:

Not really.. Sikhs are a much smaller minority in India than Muslims. So technically, Muslims were not the minority in this case. Sikhs were

Muslims are minority. In any case those twenty Pakistanis belonged to majority sect. Wrong analogy you came up with. Just like that question. :)

There also, only Pakistanis have a different definition of facts

Facts always vary. Happens everywhere. :)

OK i am not allowed to share links because of low rank...But i think you will remember something from this..You can also find reports on internet about this :-)
December 24, 1994 – Air France Flight 8969 hijacking in Algiers by 3 members of Armed Islamic Group of Algeria and another terrorist. 7 killed.
September 11, 2001 – 4 planes hijacked by 19 al-Qaeda hijackers: two planes crashed into World Trade Center and one into the The Pentagon. Nearly 3000 dead.
2003 Marriott Hotel bombing in Mega Kuningan, South Jakarta, Indonesia; suicide bomber detonated a car bomb outside the JW Marriott Jakarta lobby, killing 12 and injuring 150
September 9, 2004 – 2004 Australian Embassy bombing in Jakarta, Indonesia; suicide bomber exploded a one-tonne car bomb, which was packed into a small Daihatsu delivery van, outside the Australian embassy at Kuningan District, South Jakarta killing 9 and injuring over 150.
July 7, 2005 – Multiple bombings in London Underground. 53 killed by four suicide bombers. Nearly 700 injured.
July 23, 2005 – Bomb attacks at Sharm el-Sheikh, an Egyptian resort city, at least 64 people killed.
July 18, 2011 – 2011 Hotan attack, Hotan, China. A group of 18 young Uyghur men who opposed the local government's campaign against the full-face Islamic veil perpetrated a series of coordinated bomb and knife attacks and occupied a police station on Nuerbage Street, killing two security guards and taking eight hostages. The attackers yelled religious slogans, including ones associated with Jihadism.
This are some of the main and you know very well that there are thousands of other also :agree:

Should I post stats about killings of Muslim civilians in different parts of the world? I am sure they outnumber all the incidents that you have posted.

But then again that would be completely off topic.

Man ! you have collected so much stuff for convincing a retard ? :D

Bada free time hai tumhare pass.... modi ji ko vote kiya na??
agar haan toh local BJP office jana 16th ko .... laddu khane aur celebrate karne :partay::partay::partay:
kya timepass kar rahe ho BC-baaz logon ke saath
Man ! you have collected so much stuff for convincing a retard ? :D
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

@Talon

Check this thread. "Sickularism" of the state of India and its citizens overwhelmingly visible in this thread. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom