What's new

Two killed in Hyderabad police firing; curfew imposed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes they also can be behind this. in both the cases Modi supporters or Congress supporters both are targeting Muslims for own interests.

One has to assess the situation as who will be more benefited by this? Obviously NOT Muslims

Muslims did not benefit from destroying Mahaveera and Buddha statue in U.P over what happened to the Rohingyas in Burma.

Fundamentalists don't THINK. The people who burned the flag were Fundoos. They don't care what happens to ordinary Muslims, as long as they have power.

No, this is what actually happened.

After the election in Andhra Pradesh, it became clear to Akbarruddin Owaisi's band of obscurantist religious thugs that they were going to lose some seats.

The easiest way to shore up support for them is inciting religious violence.

The fact that you defend a Man such as Owaisi, who have been arrested for making hate speeches, have a history of oinciting communal violence is as bad as someone supporting Togadia.

Don't engage in conspiracy mongering. There are enough evidence pointing towards Owaisi.

@Spring Onion This is what Owaisi do, hate mongering. No use blaming Muslims or sikhs for it.

This is how he keeps his constituency. He has done nothing for Muslims, Either economic, social, or spiritual development. The easy way he does is to stick to the fear narrative.

He doesn't have to provide education, roads or anything. So if you can't provide anything meaningful, people then go to either race or religion.

owaisi ? and where he comes from in my comments?

dont twist things to suit your own hate towards common Indian Muslims.

The fact is that You Indians without investigation started attacking Indian Muslims blaming them for burning a flag .

You Hindus supported the attacks on Muslims by Sikhs in this case and expressed your joy instead of waiting for the fact finding.

Fk owaisi and fk modi here the victims are poor Muslims.

I would say indeed Indian Hindus can never clean their hearts towards Indian Muslims.

owaisi ? and where he comes from in my comments?

dont twist things to suit your own hate towards common Indian Muslims.

The fact is that You Indians without investigation started attacking Indian Muslims blaming them for burning a flag .

You Hindus supported the attacks on Muslims by Sikhs in this case and expressed your joy instead of waiting for the fact finding.

Fk owaisi and fk modi here the victims are poor Muslims.

I would say indeed Indian Hindus can never clean their hearts towards Indian Muslims.

Do you have reading comprehension problems? Read my posts on this thread again.

I said and this what I said "Fundamentalists don't THINK. Those who burned the flag were Fundoos. They don't care what happens to ordinary Muslims, as long as they have power."

And secondly, don't pretend you are any better than them either. If they are Hindu Bigots, you are just the Islamic version of them. You are just as partisan as them. You only care about the Muslims in this conflict. They only care about their religious folk.

If people want to kill themselves and each other over man made religions and gods they made up, I don't give a damn.

Leave the innocents out of it, they don't deserve to die over fairytales made up thousands of years ago.

So sick of this Partisan non-sense.

I said and this what I said "Fundamentalists don't THINK. Those who burned the flag were Fundoos. They don't care what happens to ordinary Muslims, as long as they have power."

And secondly, don't pretend you are any better than them either. If they are Hindu Bigots, you are just the Islamic version of them. You are just as partisan as them. You only care about the Muslims in this conflict. They only care about their religious folk.

If people want to kill themselves and each other over man made religions and gods they made up, I don't give a damn.

Leave the innocents out of it, they don't deserve to die over fairytales made up thousands of years ago.

Read your comments again and next time before any personal attack or associating something with me kindly do the detailed reading of my posts. Thanks.

Secondly I care for the victims irrespective of faith and unfortunately here in this case the victims are Muslims.

Those who are expressing their joy over attacks on Muslims are majority Indian Hindus on the forum.

This is blaspheme...this is being done purposely to degrade upcoming Modi & BJP Gov :coffee:

This is blaspheme...this is being done purposely to degrade upcoming Modi & BJP Gov :coffee:

On a serious note YES it could be the case.

But the main fact is that Hindus either from BJP or Congress find Muslims a scape goat to do their politics

Read your comments again and next time before any personal attack or associating something with me kindly do the detailed reading of my posts. Thanks.

Secondly I care for the victims irrespective of faith and unfortunately here in this case the victims are Muslims.

Those who are expressing their joy over attacks on Muslims are majority Indian Hindus on the forum.

That is because they are shielded from the violence due to them being from a higher strata of society. They can cheer lead from behind a computer, step out into the real world, I can't imagine them talking this smack.

I despise men like Togadia, Owaisi and others who do nothing but incite violence to keep power, but then it is the people at the bottom who has to pick up the pieces.

Unfortunately, Indians, irrespective of community are easily riled up over emotional issues, and there are still a lot of animosity Politicians from all hue and colour can exploit.

India can, and should have a better track record than this, but solely attributing blame to one community is hardly fair.

It takes two to tango.

That is because they are shielded from the violence due to them being from a higher strata of society. They can cheer lead from behind a computer, step out into the real world, I can't imagine them talking this smack.

I despise men like Togadia, Owaisi and others who do nothing but incite violence to keep power, but then it is the people at the bottom who has to pick up the pieces.

Unfortunately, Indians, irrespective of community are easily riled up over emotional issues, and there are still a lot of animosity Politicians from all hue and colour can exploit.

India can, and should have a better track record than this, but solely attributing blame to one community is hardly fair.

It takes two to tango.

agreed. but the onus is always on the majority in every region. The down trodden cant mull the force which the majority can

So let me get this right, the Indian members on this forum who were deriding muslims for rioting during the cartoon controversy are now cheering when Sikhs are doing the same?

(let me make this clear, I do not condone any violence, I just it strange that some Indians are cheering communal violence just because they hate a certain community.)

As for the flag burning, not only should the state machinery come in to action to ensure the arrest of those responsible AND protect the lives, property etc, it will be even better for community relations if the Muslim community themselves identify these fundamentalists and hand them over to the police themselves.

Still can't believe the shameless cheering from some pretty hypocritical indian members, some of whom I have seen lecturing Pakistanis when same thing in Pakistan.

:tup: It's good to see some form of sanity on this particular thread, otherwise it looks the typical loonies are out in force today (from both sides.)

agreed. but the onus is always on the majority in every region. The down trodden cant mull the force which the majority can

There is also history in this. Hyderabad was annexed by the Indians after the Nizam refused to accede. If ou take a walk around Hyderabad, you will see more Black Burqas than in most Pakistani cities.

Hyderabadi Muslims want to assert their identity, and as a result are more conservative.

This lack of interaction is dangerous.

If you look at Karnataka (not ideal), or Tamil Nadu, Hindu-Muslim relations are far more peaceful. Why that is, I don't know.

Indian Muslims, at least a significant minority of them want to keep their identity and are afraid of more interaction with Hindus.

Guys like Togadia want to kick out Muslims settled in Hindu areas.

I don't know how to handle this problem, or reduce tension.

One could look at Tamil Nadu, and how it's Muslims despite being few in Number has managed to do comparatively well.

If both communities educate, fraternize among themselves, then the demonisation of the other is bound to occur.

:tup: It's good to see some form of sanity on this particular thread, otherwise it looks the typical loonies are out in force today (from both sides.)

I am no saint.

But I suspect the loons don't have the courage to say it outside.

It is fairly easy to incite crowds in India. Hyderabad has a history when it comes to Muslims and Hindus. Relations in Karnataka and Tamil Nadu are better (not ideal).

There should be more interaction, insteadof ghettoization.

But how, I don't know.

@Pakistani Exile I am off.

I have a bad feeling about staying in this thread.

Last edited:
Then why bother asking the questions to us? Just accept it please - we are like this only. And most likely to remain so.

@Ravi Nair - No need being defensive. Besides as you said - the only reason this was done was to gather support for MIM. But you know - I knew this was coming. In the Old city this Sikh colony is the ONLY major non Muslim community left. The rest have left 'on their own', if you know what I mean.

As for the flag burning, not only should the state machinery come in to action to ensure the arrest of those responsible AND protect the lives, property etc, it will be even better for community relations if the Muslim community themselves identify these fundamentalists and hand them over to the police themselves.
Not going to happen. Ordinary people don't have the guts to do that. MIM goondas are most likely involved. And if you ain't aware they rule the Old City and act as Kingmakers. So the state will remain mute. Now had they chosen some Hindu temple, things would have died down quicker. But these 'idiot's chose a wrong target. Perhaps that was the intention - drives home the fact that MIM is still so significant.

And nobody is bravo-ing the Sikhs or Muslims here.

Then why bother asking the questions to us? Just accept it please - we are like this only. And most likely to remain so.

@Ravi Nair - No need being defensive. Besides as you said - the only reason this was done was to gather support for MIM. But you know - I knew this was coming. In the Old city this Sikh colony is the ONLY major non Muslim community left. The rest have left 'on their own', if you know what I mean.

Soon this will be done in Kerala as well :devil: The hindus will be driven away from there too.

Oh I forgot, no one knows where kerala is, and no one cares about Kerala anyway :enjoy:

Soon this will be done in Kerala as well :devil: The hindus will be driven away from there too.

Oh I forgot, no one knows where kerala is, and no one cares about Kerala anyway :enjoy:
Wait - my bro is studying there. I do care :unsure:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom