What's new

Two killed in Hyderabad police firing; curfew imposed

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's an odd choice of education.

Is he alright there?
whats problem with Kerala??way peaceful than your Tamilnadu...
muslim-hindus are living brotherly in Tamilnadu??? Tamil hindus are barred from entering certain muslim majority villages there eg-Muslim Majority villages in ramanthapuram district...any doubt ,google...

You have seen the images. The Muslims are under threat and their Muslim shrines and homes are destroyed by Sikhs.

if even you find it strange then you must be honest enough to accept that someone is trying to create this communal riot their and victims are and will be Muslims.
Why is it that everywhere around the world Muslims are targetted and they are victims?Surely there must be an explanation even peaceful Buddhists have fights with them.:eek:

On a serious note YES it could be the case.

But the main fact is that Hindus either from BJP or Congress find Muslims a scape goat to do their politics

Don't you have Muslims in Pakistani politics playing dirty games? Azam Khan, Azmi, owaisi are dirty politicians. The dirt that politicians bring is not limited by one religion. Most communal violence in India is stoked or caused by political entities, and politicians from both sides gain.

People are the scape goats here, people go about their lives without bias towards any religion, but the incitement happens to mark their vote banks.

Muslims are minority. In any case those twenty Pakistanis belonged to majority sect. Wrong analogy you came up with. Just like that question. :)

You are mixing up dude.. The event in India was between 2 minority communities out of which Muslims were the larger minority..

Facts always vary. Happens everywhere. :)

Nah! This happens only in Pakistan. In rest of the world, some times the perceptions or interpretations of facts vary.. But in Pakistan ...... ;)

When Hyderabad comes under Telengana,shit ll really hit the fan.
TRS already planning to ally with MIM to form government, TRS consolidating their vote bank by another Secular Samajwadi Party in the making, already promised 12% reservations to Muslims .bad days for us in Telangana,but with Modi as PM we need not worry.

I don't think I believe you.

To be honest, I don't know why people from other states come to Kerala to study, work or live. It just seems an odd choice.
Maybe its the backwaters and to drink coconut water perhaps:D

Maybe its the backwaters and to drink coconut water perhaps:D
Kerala is safer land for immigrants.we don't discriminate anyone based on their caste,creed and religion.......look,what happened to that poor pakistani student in Tamilnadu??but still many are howling here 24*7 to discredit Kerala,though these are happening in their own state on daily basis..

You are mixing up dude.. The event in India was between 2 minority communities out of which Muslims were the larger minority..

And those 20 Pakistanis weren't killed in fight between two groups. So it is you who mixed it up from the beginning.

Nah! This happens only in Pakistan. In rest of the world, some times the perceptions or interpretations of facts vary.. But in Pakistan ...... ;)

Well that might be the fact for you. For me it is typical Bharati mentality. Again difference of facts. Proves my point. ;)

Kerala is safer land for immigrants.we don't discriminate anyone based on their caste,creed and religion.......look,what happened to that poor pakistani student in Tamilnadu??but still many are howling here 24*7 to discredit Kerala,though these are happening in their own state on daily basis..

Nobody is saying anything bad about Kerala.

Why are you so pissed up...

Well that might be the fact for you. For me it is typical Bharati mentality. Again difference of facts. Proves my point. ;)
Well, I know in Pakistan some people consider their opinions as facts.. And hence difference of facts in stead of difference of opinions :D

Well, I know in Pakistan some people consider their opinions as facts.. And hence difference of facts in stead of difference of opinions :D

Again. Happens everywhere. :)

Just came back from Old City. section 144 and curfew is still on. rest everything is normal. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom