What's new

Two Indian soldiers killed in LoC skirmish: Indian army

Not a single neutral or international media reported the Beheading part,,,, shows they didn't bought your cooked up story!

Its an official statement of the Indian Army ..Kitne baar balu yaar...

I wonder if the Indian and Pakistani guys at the top of the political ladder have a quid pro quo agreement. Whenever they are riddled with major domestic issues at home, the other becomes a white knight and creates the perception of an external threat. What better way to divert the attention of the people from pressing domestic issues than to rile up an India-Pak face-off.

IA attacked first, check out Pakistani media and how much warmongering went on there. I know it will come as a shock but Pakistanis in general are far more peace loving then Indians.

Yes that is a shock. Pakistanis and peaceful? LOL...

I wonder if the Indian and Pakistani guys at the top of the political ladder have a quid pro quo agreement. Whenever they are riddled with major domestic issues at home, the other becomes a white knight and creates the perception of an external threat. What better way to divert the attention of the people from pressing domestic issues than to rile up an India-Pak face-off.

I would hate if that's the case,then soldier would just become sad tools of a pathetic govt.. Honestly...the incident and its timing and the sequence of events is too convinient...

Am still waiting for the 90% remark to come true ..natural payback by mutilating the bodies..great..gratz

Well, being the victim of your own media, you will be waiting for a long time.....so far, we have heard that one body was mutilated and head taken away, then we are told, both had their throats slit.....now some pregnant victim has been put forward.... gets more dramatic by the hour.

Well, being the victim of your own media, you will be waiting for a long time.....so far, we have heard that one body was mutilated and head taken away, then we are told, both had their throats slit.....now some pregnant victim has been put forward.... gets more dramatic by the hour.

continue the denial mode...am not even gonna try..was the same in mumbai attacks and every attack before that...same with taliban , Al quida , Osama bin Laden ....

The fuss is the brutalisation of a soldier...

Check out the IDF. First see them gloating and calling the Pakistani jawan who died a pig then ridiculing Pakistan and asking why doesn't Pakistan strike back. Most of you Indians are really sick, PDF regularly removes offensive material (considering that it might offend the Indian members) while in IDF anything goes.

Like I said earlier Pakistanis are far more mature then Indians.

Now suddenly indians cooked up another story of pregnant women being killed in retaliation of which Pakistani soldier was Killed... What the heck man? When Pakistani soldier was killed i aint heard or read such kind of news in any print or news media, Back than Indians were ferociously declaring PA was pushing militants so we fired and one got killed... How come This pregnanat women or civilian being killed news is being after 2 days?

This bollywood drama of IA is keep getting better and better day by day.

Yes, this is a cooked up story, now @Andromache will be on our side :D

Andromache this is time to respect ur signature now :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Check out the IDF. First see them gloating and calling the Pakistani jawan who died a pig then ridiculing Pakistan and asking why doesn't Pakistan strike back. Most of you Indians are really sick, PDF regularly removes offensive material (considering that it might offend the Indian members) while in IDF anything goes.

Like I said earlier Pakistanis are far more mature then Indians.

Abe stick to this forum..You want me to go to all other Pakistani websites ? Pakistani's more mature than Indians....any sane mind reading the two different threads will figure out who is more mature...

I find it amusing when Indians Called PA cowards, forgeting what their Military Intelligence Guy Col.Prohit did by blowing up a train killing 60 Pakistani's and blaming it on LeT. That's how IA do.Allow their rouge assets to operate and blame Pakistan for everything that occurs

This is not the work of PA
The TTP uses this method against PA. But PA has never done so even in retaliation.
The present incident is either the work of TTP or a complete lie

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom