What's new

Two Indian soldiers killed in LoC skirmish: Indian army

90% of Indians here are threatening war and you are lecturing on Psychology of hate. Subcontinent would be much better if you just end your obsession with Pk.

Absolute hogwash.....Quote a single person who wants war...Desperate clutching of straws

Psychology of hate is when india threatens to covertly hit us. How cowardly and hateful you gonna become more senore?

India ? mind giving me an official statement where India has told we will covertly hit you ?

Indian minsters registered "strong" protest. Back to old times. Good bye guys. Matter over.

See you all in next thread. :enjoy:

Pakistani Army is so full of cowards. They know they cant beat India, already have first hand experience surrendering in front of Indian Army, so these cowards use these cowardly hit and run tactics.

let them enjoy this... we should not go to to their level ...you wont find Indians making a joke out of a killing of Pakistani soldiers.Its a Psychology of hate ...nothing you can do about it..

You can't get any lower, for the first comment by an Indian after the killing of Pakistani soldier was...."Yea Dil Mangey More".

No one is making fun of your deaths....it's just natural pay back. !!

Absolute hogwash.....Quote a single person who wants war...Desperate clutching of straws

WTF? are we on the same forum? Go back two pages one Indian is posts > "TOP MAKING NOISE, JUST GO AND KILL 4 ON THEIR SIDE". About 40 war threats are present in only this thread.

India ? mind giving me an official statement where India has told we will covertly hit you ?

Mind giving me the official statment where Pakistan has showed psychology OF HATE? MFN status to India was given by aliens perhaps?

You can't get any lower, for the first comment by an Indian after the killing of Pakistani soldier was...."Yea Dil Mangey More".

No one is making fun of your deaths....it's just natural pay back. !!

Am still waiting for the 90% remark to come true ..natural payback by mutilating the bodies..great..gratz

Pakistani Army is so full of cowards. They know they cant beat India, already have first hand experience surrendering in front of Indian Army, so these cowards use these cowardly hit and run tactics.

Haha don't get frustrated $man, Manmohan is on it :coffee:

I see,,, When someone is hit back harder, they usually cry and moan like you. That's why they say never paly with match sticks, you will get a fire burn!

@Andromache is on fire ! :blink:

Bhaii humm ghareebooon kiii liyee bhiii koiii Indians chooor deiiin yaaa sarooon seeiii aap ne hiii larnaa haiii ! :undecided:

@notorious_eagle : Dude whats the latest ? :what:

The DGMO's for both sides are expected to meet today to solve this issue in an amicable manner. Thus, most likely the issue is going to be solved peacefully, looks like a lot of fanboys here are not going to be happy. On the other hand, as a contingency plan 12th Division has been put on Red Alert in case the IA tries to act naughty.

Last edited by a moderator:
Guard of Honor given to Martyrs at Rajauri. Bodies taken to Jammu, then to Delhi then to their respective states, Uttar Pradesh and Madhya Pradesh.

WTF? are we on the same forum? Go back two pages one Indian is posts > "TOP MAKING NOISE, JUST GO AND KILL 4 ON THEIR SIDE". About 40 war threats are present in only this thread.

you need to understand the difference between an all-out war and "payback" as windjammer suggested..

Am still waiting for the 90% remark to come true ..natural payback by mutilating the bodies..great..gratz

Not a single neutral or international media reported the Beheading part,,,, shows they didn't bought your cooked up story!

:rofl::rofl::rofl: Sorry couldn't help myself.

IA attacked first, check out Pakistani media and how much warmongering went on there. I know it will come as a shock but Pakistanis in general are far more peace loving then Indians. Indian war mongering is not limited to Pk, they keep on threatening everyone in SA.

you need to understand the difference between an all-out war and "payback" as windjammer suggested..

Then this was PA's payback to IA's attack, why the fuss?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom