What's new

Two Indian soldiers killed in LoC skirmish: Indian army

:P you should have asked your piglets to stop diging on the other front before giving us the award

I recall you predicting this action by your army in retaliation.

Did you have inside information about this barbarism beforehand?

@Andromache is on fire ! :blink:

Bhaii humm ghareebooon kiii liyee bhiii koiii Indians chooor deiiin yaaa sarooon seeiii aap ne hiii larnaa haiii ! :undecided:

@notorious_eagle : Dude whats the latest ? :what:

Last edited by a moderator:
You guys proved nothing. You started firing, killed a civilian, we retaliated, and your soldier died.

Anyways, seeing as your are exactly the type of Pakistani specimen that Richard Clarke was referring to, I wont waste my time on you anymore.

Here is the video one mroe time for you to watch and retrospect on the lies you Pakistanis have been amking up for the last 65 years:

Well since you have proved how Incapable you are of even writing your own comment , & are using a no name guy to prove your point , I would say our Credibility just got a little higher.

Anyways , Please dont quote me , if you dont have some good arguments , as I have neither the time nor the patience to deal with kids who believe that Crow is white after they saw a Media report about it .

Do you really think we are cowards???

What Lt. Gen meant that if we retaliate now the things can go out of hands which will be in no one's interest, but we do have a history of retaliating COVERTLY ;) :D

Baghl mey churi aur muh may ram ram- Story of Hindu Baniyas!

Wow, We had shown our capability in 1999 if you suffer from short term memory loss!

Perhaps you should forward your own memory by a few years....the 2002 stand off...seems the capability became paralysed for a whole year then.
Even in this incident....Indians attack Pakistani post and leave their weapons behind.....PA soldiers allegedly attack Indian patrol party and take their weapons as well......seems someone is not doing their job accordingly. !!

Muh mein allah walla aur bagal mein 72 virgins. Story of Muslim terrorists...

let them enjoy this... we should not go to to their level ...you wont find Indians making a joke out of a killing of Pakistani soldiers.Its a Psychology of hate ...nothing you can do about it..

let them enjoy this... we should not go to to their level ...you wont find Indians making a joke out of a killing of Pakistani soldiers.Its a Psychology of hate ...nothing you can do about it..

90% of Indians here are threatening war and you are lecturing on Psychology of hate. Subcontinent would be much better if you just end your obsession with Pk.

Now suddenly indians cooked up another story of pregnant women being killed in retaliation of which Pakistani soldier was Killed... What the heck man? When Pakistani soldier was killed i aint heard or read such kind of news in any print or news media, Back than Indians were ferociously declaring PA was pushing militants so we fired and one got killed... How come This pregnanat women or civilian being killed news is being after 2 days?

This bollywood drama of IA is keep getting better and better day by day.

Now suddenly indians cooked up another story of pregnant women being killed in retaliation of which Pakistani soldier was Killed... What the heck man? When Pakistani soldier was killed i aint heard or read such kind of news in any print or news media, Back than Indians were ferociously declaring PA was pushing militants so we fired and one got killed... How come This pregnanat women or civilian being killed news is being after 2 days?

This bollywood drama of IA is keep getting better and better day by day.

Pakistani media is far more mature and responsible. Indian media can cook up any story, nothing is beyond them.

Psychology of hate is when india threatens to covertly hit us. How cowardly and hateful you gonna become more senore?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom