What's new

Two Indian soldiers killed in LoC skirmish: Indian army

Nope, that is why i am quite fearful of the Chinese agency.

hackers are different from spies (of the type we are talking about).

But it's true, our hackers are awful since they keep making the news.

US hackers are way better, since they either 1) Go undetected the entire time, or 2) Hack something so important that the victim doesn't want to admit it publicly out of shame.

Either way we need to improve.

Really now , you couldn't do anything better so you poster a 2 minute clip of someone (Defense Expert wannabe) i never even heard of , to show that World Believes you , well my Friend best of luck with that.

for us it is Propaganda as Indians have a habit of doing it , Until Proven otherwise , and as far i know , you will never be able to prove it .

So keep Dreaming , you people are really good at that.

The mentality of you and most Pakistanis in PDF is very well summed up by the last sentence said by Richard Clarke. Pakistanis are pathological liars, and they lie and lie so much, that they dont even know that they are lying anymore.

Harsh but true.

Have you heard of the MSS? :D

Though by that logic, our hackers are awful as well since they keep making the news.

The best hackers are the ones who never get detected in the first place.

The only time I came across was in the book "Spies of Gideon" when they were discussing about MOSSAD activities in Africa.

Well then it Mine Word against yours , and since i know i am not Lying , so i will Believe mine .

You just lied so much to yourselves, that you Pakistanis have started thinking of your lies as truth. Just as Richard Clarke has summarized.

The only time I came across was in the book "Spies of Gideon" when they were discussing about MOSSAD activities in Africa.

Wow, I thought virtually no one outside China had heard of it. :P

Out of curiosity, why was it mentioned in relation to Mossad activities in Africa?

That is all they are capable of.

Militarily they can do nothing so why not resort to gossip?

Wow, We had shown our capability in 1999 if you suffer from short term memory loss!

The mentality of you and most Pakistanis in PDF is very well summed up by the last sentence said by Richard Clarke. Pakistanis are pathological liars, and they lie and lie so much, that they dont even know that they are lying anymore.

Harsh but true.

and again , nothing Constructive , Prove that we did it as we had proof of Indian Raid on our post 2 days ago , Until you can prove You are just a little kid who is crying for reason unknown , & no one is able to understand him except other kids.

and again , nothing Constructive , Prove that we did it as we had proof of Indian Raid on our post 2 days ago , Until you can prove You are just a little kid who is crying for reason unknown , & no one is able to understand him except other kids.

You guys proved nothing. You started firing, killed a civilian, we retaliated, and your soldier died.

Anyways, seeing as your are exactly the type of Pakistani specimen that Richard Clarke was referring to, I wont waste my time on you anymore.

Here is the video one mroe time for you to watch and retrospect on the lies you Pakistanis have been amking up for the last 65 years:

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, I thought virtually no one outside China had heard of it. :P

Out of curiosity, why was it mentioned in relation to Mossad activities in Africa?

MOSSAD and MSS were initially rivals and MOSSAD to gain the trust of African countries started exposing MSS activities and later they started cooperating with each other in their operations in Africa - Book itself is an interesting read providing some insights into how MOSSAD operates.

This clash may result delaying so called 'PEACE PROCESS'.

This is dedicated to our martyred Pakistani soldier;MAY HIS SOUL REST IN PEACE IN HEAVEN.
Pak sur zameen ek aur guardian se mehroom ho gaye...aasmaan o zameen aur Pakistan ki awam khiraj e tehseen paish kerti hain us mujhaid ko jis ne mardana war apni jaan di:tsk:

Candles_flame_in_the_wind-other.jpg

Wow, We had shown our capability in 1999 if you suffer from short term memory loss!

the irregulars infiltrated deep down. getting back from an enemy land with no supply line support well i will say we did well even then.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom