What's new

Two Indian soldiers killed in LoC skirmish: Indian army

Guard of Honor given to Martyrs at Rajauri. Bodies taken to Jammu, then to Delhi then to their respective states, Uttar Pradesh and Madhya Pradesh.

What about a postmortem of the bodies or a thorough investigation ? :what:

The DGMO's for both sides are expected to meet today to solve this issue in an amicable manner. Thus, most likely the issue is going to be solved peacefully, looks like a lot of fanboys here are not going to be happy. On the other hand, as a contingency plan 12th Division has been put on Red Alert in case the IA tries to act naughty.

On they will, trust me. They will attack in time and our side will respond in ours. Hopefully something concrete is done to avert these altogether.

Abe stick to this forum..You want me to go to all other Pakistani websites ? Pakistani's more mature than Indians...LOOOOOOL...any sane mind reading the two different threads will figure out who is more mature...

Any sane mind will see that when Pakistani got the bullet, armchair philosophers talked about strategy and life in general. As soon as PA retaliated philosophy and strategy went out of window and lame warnings started flowing. Talk about hypocrisy.

Any sane mind will see that when Pakistani got the bullet, armchair philosophers talked about strategy and life in general. As soon as PA retaliated philosophy and strategy went out of window and lame warnings started flowing. Talk about hypocrisy.

what philosophy do you expect on mutilation of a soldier...are you deaf or wilfully ignorant ?

What about a postmortem of the bodies or a thorough investigation ? :what:
They determined the cause as extreme torture.

Let me find the news. It was on Live News. Have to wait for that video.

I find it amusing when Indians Called PA cowards, forgeting what their Military Intelligence Guy Col.Prohit did by blowing up a train killing 60 Pakistani's and blaming it on LeT. That's how IA do.Allow their rouge assets to operate and blame Pakistan for everything that occurs

People tend to forget that it was Indian agencies itself who found out the real culprits of Samjotha bomb blasts.. Not any International agencies :disagree:

what philosophy do you expect on mutilation of a soldier...are you deaf or wilfully ignorant ?

How we know Indian Army is not lying? because Indian Army didn't crossed the border and attacked one of our check post. Yet we are being forced to believe that What India Army says is what it happened.

How Ignorant!

How we know Indian Army is not lying?
Yup no way to find out. Hope we had Truth Serum they had in Harry Potter novels. :hitwall:

People tend to forget that it was Indian agencies itself who found out the real culprits of Samjotha bomb blasts.. Not any International agencies :disagree:
At that time Indian agencies were telling truth. No propaganda at that time. :lol:

Yup no way to find out. Hope we had Truth Serum they had in Harry Potter novels. :hitwall:

At that time Indian agencies were telling truth. No propaganda at that time. :lol:

We have seen Col.Purhoit behind bars. Have we seen the visual proof of what IA is claiming?

Yeah, Talking about truth serums, never cross LoC again and attack a pakistani Post, hope you have learned your lessons!

I have taken a few paragraphs from the news item and members can decide on the nonsense Indian media is only too well known for.....for crying out loud, they even know which Pakistani soldiers were involved in the attack. :rofl:

Although the military is not saying it, Indian civilian officials say that Pakistani soldiers killed and slit the throats of two Indian soldiers a day earlier.

A senior administrative official in Poonch told IANS that a group of Pakistani soldiers from 29 Baloch regiment laid an ambush near Sona Gali post close to the Line of Control (LoC).

It has been officially stated by the army that one of the bodies of the soldiers was "badly mutilated". But no army official is ready to say what really happened.

Did Pakistanis behead Indian soldiers?

Our guy that died, he was shot in the back! India must answer as to why it shoots people in the back. It goes against Geneva convention!

We have seen Col.Purhoit behind bars. Have we seen the visual proof of what IA is claiming?
Yeah, Talking about truth serums, never cross LoC again and attack a pakistani Post, hope you have learned your lessons!
You want mutilated and beheaded body pictures on national media ?

As for lessons, sorry we don''t need to learn beheading and mutilation of soldiers.

I have taken a few paragraphs from the news item and members can decide on the nonsense Indian media is only too well known for.....for crying out loud, they even know which Pakistani soldiers were involved in the attack. :rofl:

Did Pakistanis behead Indian soldiers?

I wonder when they are going to show the Alleged Pakistani's ID's of soldiers that were dropped accidently by them when they were retrieving back :P

How hard is for India, to show the media fromwhere Pakistani Infiltrated, at that point Fence must have been right? yet IA is not ready to show that either.... which shows whatever being said are unsubstantiated Bull shyte claims

I would hate if that's the case,then soldier would just become sad tools of a pathetic govt.. Honestly...the incident and its timing and the sequence of events is too convinient...

Well, what are soldiers except tools anyways? How many of our MPs' kids are in the military?

Learned our lesson? This is anything but close to over. There will be a strong reaction for this from the IA in the coming dys, I will guarantee you that.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom