What's new

Two Indian soldiers killed in LoC skirmish: Indian army

You want mutilated and beheaded body pictures on national media ?

As for lessons, sorry we don''t need to learn beheading and mutilation of soldiers.

If that existed, which obviously don't. IA is trying to score some brownie point. That's all by making up such claims!

Learned our lesson? This is anything but close to over. There will be a strong reaction for this from the IA in the coming dys, I will guarantee you that.

Yup reaction. Good Joke.

Learned our lesson? This is anything but close to over. There will be a strong reaction for this from the IA in the coming dys, I will guarantee you that.

I guarantee you a stronger reaction to your action. 2 of your soldiers wouldnt have died if you guys didnt attack our post. You need to control your soldiers :sniper:

I guarantee you a stronger reaction to your action. 2 of your soldiers wouldnt have died if you guys didnt attack our post. You need to control your soldiers :sniper:

No control. Pakistan has become an uncivilized wasteland for mankind. We should put you guys out of the the misery of being Pakistanis. Trust me, not only are we doing the world a favour by making it terrorism free, we are even doing you guys a favour by putting you out of your misery.

what happens if pak army has killed any indian soldier if they will attack pak army will counter attack and we dont care if any indian soldier is killed during that

I keep thinking of the families. Two bodies going home,one decapitated, the head missing; another mutilated. We will forget. They wont- Barkha Dutt.

No control. Pakistan has become an uncivilized wasteland for mankind. We should put you guys out of the the misery of being Pakistanis. Trust me, not only are we doing the world a favour by making it terrorism free, we are even doing you guys a favour by putting you out of your misery.
Look at what is happening in your country than come and talk kind of humanity women is being show in your country every one knows it your Army first attacked our check post and now we have responded back and simple thing is if you think you will attack us and get away with it than sorry Sir stop living in dream world we will hit back and we will hit back really very hard

as far as i know

Col.purohit being colonel is called as Sir by even general rank officer.

his childrens enjoys the ride of land rover gifted by rich pro zionist parties like rss.

really?

apkay avatar ma larki bari sexy ha

Pakistani media is far more mature and responsible. Indian media can cook up any story, nothing is beyond them.

Seen the maturity of Pakistani Media when 2008 Mumbai attacks were done by fellow Pakistani "non state actors". The Pakistani Media labeled this as Indian Propaganda... I dont give a damn what you fellow Pakistani forum mates would say.. Just one thing, need justice for the martyredom of thoes two brave souls...

Look at what is happening in your country than come and talk kind of humanity women is being show in your country every one knows it your Army first attacked our check post and now we have responded back and simple thing is if you think you will attack us and get away with it than sorry Sir stop living in dream world we will hit back and we will hit back really very hard

Mutilating 2 soldiers is hitting back hard....you folks need help...funny how Pakistanis are desperately trying to justify it. Stupid as well ....

People need to seriously calm down, if pakistani/indians egg war on it might just happen, and over what?

The fact that the media coverage is soo frenzied and sensational implies something has changed at higher levels, something has changed enough to make what's normally a non-issue into something bigger.

And btw,higher level's can mean something beyond Indian Or Pak authorities.

Hearing the new's about a beheading is dearly upsetting and disturbing.....all I can request is for Indian's to make sure they are 100% satisfied that a beheading took place, and that it was the PA.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom