What's new

Two Indian soldiers killed in LoC skirmish: Indian army

No control. Pakistan has become an uncivilized wasteland for mankind. We should put you guys out of the the misery of being Pakistanis. Trust me, not only are we doing the world a favour by making it terrorism free, we are even doing you guys a favour by putting you out of your misery.

Why don't you take a walk in down town Delhi....with any luck, your mental imbalance will rectify itself. !!

Ahhh.... There you go.. Have got any proofs for your allegations other than pakistani propaganda??

Your language itself describe the level of venom you have for Indians.. Just take a chill pill..

Got proof that indian soldiers were beheaded and mutilated? because i dont see any post mortem report?

Kashmir was is and will be owr property go and do whatevr the PA or tallibunies like to but make no mistake this time around they will be shown no mercy and as of yet no prisnor policy is working in indian kashmir same will happen to aal those who think they will do again what they did to owr of duty soldiers good luck and enjoy the show now and also one more thing this time niether china nor us and SA will be for your rescue as all have washed there hands of with you and dont forget this episode concides with new arrivals on capital hill aswell so my pakistani friends congrats your army created a perfect smoke screen thru (bogus killing of PA men by IA and now this ) keep jmping and enjoy the fruits :cheers:

Kashmir was is and will be owr property go and do whatevr the PA or tallibunies like to but make no mistake this time around they will be shown no mercy and as of yet no prisnor policy is working in indian kashmir same will happen to aal those who think they will do again what they did to owr of duty soldiers good luck and enjoy the show now and also one more thing this time niether china nor us and SA will be for your rescue as all have washed there hands of with you and dont forget this episode concides with new arrivals on capital hill aswell so my pakistani friends congrats your army created a perfect smoke screen thru (bogus killing of PA men by IA and now this ) keep jmping and enjoy the fruits :cheers:

If you start reading the posts from the beginning, alot of Pakistanis including myself was condemning the incident. But then some people came out with retarded remarks, thats when things took a turn for the worse

I didnt start the cheap shots, your fellow country men did. I was of the opinion that there should be an investigation before we jump to conclusions, but remarks made by some Indians were just rude and retarded

What investigation ...Pakistan outright refuses a skirmish ever happened. The bodies of both Soldiers have been flown into their respective villages. What investigation can we do when Pakistan outright refuses to co-operate

Your attitude stinks dude...how can you even imagine making a joke out of this..More people like you around ' the more Pakistan as a society fails brilliantly.... no harm done to me

koi gal nahi sirji =KHELNE DO KHELNE DO HUM BAAD ME KHELENGE :sniper:

:cheers:

@Hyperion : Aren't you going to say something ? :what:

Mutilation part I don't believe at all. I think it's a huge bunch of lies that PA would do such a thing. It's Indian medias version, I have yet to see an official IA report.

If, in-fact they were just attacked, then it's nothing more than tit for tat attack.

Last edited by a moderator:
So is beheading and border skirmish. Hypocrisy?

Nope.. The women abuse is still one of the highly important issues and have been dealt with proper measure from government. You can count on fast track courts, law makers, security forces for Women...

The correlation of the above case with Border skirmish is unwise. Dont you think that this border skirmish would not be enough overshadow the above incident.. Its your assumption or I say mindset to find conspiracy theory in every bit of such incidence...

If you start reading the posts from the beginning, alot of Pakistanis including myself was condemning the incident. But then some people came out with retarded remarks, thats when things took a turn for the worse

AS we were talkin yesterday and i said its too late too little well good luck to PA :cheers:

Retarded remarkes happens everywhere...That implies to morons commenting on the section where CRPF men are killed fighting the maoists.. This aint a one way procces

Perhaps you should forward your own memory by a few years....the 2002 stand off...seems the capability became paralysed for a whole year then.
Even in this incident....Indians attack Pakistani post and leave their weapons behind.....PA soldiers allegedly attack Indian patrol party and take their weapons as well......seems someone is not doing their job accordingly. !!

2002 showed that India does not have capability to amass the troops in short span of time... So you think that C130's and C-17 won't bridge the gap tremendously?

So it is NOT propaganda so you accept they did the mutilation and beheading?

Lagta hey aap ney yea film zaroor dekhi ho gi. Aub iska niya version bi agaya hey. :D

movieposter.jpg

Retarded remarkes happens everywhere...That implies to morons commenting on the section where CRPF men are killed fighting the maoists.. This aint a one way procces

I agree, you need 2 hands to clap. But more than 100 pages of Pak bashing was way too much. Death should be condemned whether it be of Indian or Pakistani. But everyone started jumping to conclusions...

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom