What's new

Two Indian soldiers killed in LoC skirmish: Indian army

Mutilating 2 soldiers is hitting back hard....you folks need help...funny how Pakistanis are desperately trying to justify it. Stupid as well ....
The Torture you did to one of our soldier we know that the soldier who was from Kashmir Battalion so you should not talk about the mutilating thing

Seen the maturity of Pakistani Media when 2008 Mumbai attacks were done by fellow Pakistani "non state actors". The Pakistani Media labeled this as Indian Propaganda... I dont give a damn what you fellow Pakistani forum mates would say.. Just one thing, need justice for the martyredom of thoes two brave souls...

Geo news was the one that confirmed identity of Kasab as Pakistani so i dont know what you are talking about

The Torture you did to one of our soldier we know that the soldier who was from Kashmir Battalion so you should not talk about the mutilating thing

agreed......

Seen the maturity of Pakistani Media when 2008 Mumbai attacks were done by fellow Pakistani "non state actors". The Pakistani Media labeled this as Indian Propaganda... I dont give a damn what you fellow Pakistani forum mates would say.. Just one thing, need justice for the martyredom of thoes two brave souls...

go to hell man justice for them who kill womens and children in kashmir they deserve it

Mutilating 2 soldiers is hitting back hard....you folks need help...funny how Pakistanis are desperately trying to justify it. Stupid as well ....

Now from 1 it became two. go check the psychiatric,,, your mental state is deviating

Look at what is happening in your country than come and talk kind of humanity women is being show in your country every one knows it your Army first attacked our check post and now we have responded back and simple thing is if you think you will attack us and get away with it than sorry Sir stop living in dream world we will hit back and we will hit back really very hard

I think women abuse and this border incident, both are completely different. When you are out of proper arguments, you then divert the issues... The best example is what you have quoted...

What do you call people of Dehli then who rape their women? A risk or something else :cheesy:

Your attitude stinks dude...how can you even imagine making a joke out of this..More people like you around ' the more Pakistan as a society fails brilliantly.... no harm done to me

Indians telling us about morals and ethics. So the large scale grave found in kashmir was Fake? Or the report of Indian Brigadier Level officers involved in torture of kashmiris was fake too?

I think women abuse and this border incident, both are completely different. When you are out of proper arguments, you then divert the issues... The best example is what you have quoted...

So is beheading and border skirmish. Hypocrisy?

This was a quid pro quo response
India checked and found Pakistan responsive
IA knows that it is responsible
I doubt it will take any further action

go to hell man justice for them who kill womens and children in kashmir they deserve it

Ahhh.... There you go.. Have got any proofs for your allegations other than pakistani propaganda??

Your language itself describe the level of venom you have for Indians.. Just take a chill pill..

Your attitude stinks dude...how can you even imagine making a joke out of this..More people like you around ' the more Pakistan as a society fails brilliantly.... no harm done to me

I didnt start the cheap shots, your fellow country men did. I was of the opinion that there should be an investigation before we jump to conclusions, but remarks made by some Indians were just rude and retarded

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom