What's new

Two Indian soldiers killed in LoC skirmish: Indian army

Do you really think we are cowards???

What Lt. Gen meant that if we retaliate now the things can go out of hands which will be in no one's interest, but we do have a history of retaliating COVERTLY ;) :D

No your are not coward. I can see the bravery. ;)

@COLDHEARTED AVIATOR Quoting your post here.

And those saying here that area domination patrol comprises of 40 men and how can this happen..what were the others doing and IA is faking this..Let me tell you guys that we have different techniques than yours.

We have units deployed in the Loc to check infiltration from Pakistani side so a Section or a Platoon is sent regularly to check the barbed wires so that it is not damaged.Last time I checked a section or a platoon didn't have 40 odd men.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/strate...ns-after-pakistan-attack-9.html#ixzz2HSXSbKXQ

Last edited by a moderator:
From a neutral POV we must hand it to the PA that in spite of an high alert and the advance warning of intelligence agencies PA pulled out a perfect well planned, coordinated guerrilla kind of an attack. Says a lot about the PA and what it's capabilities are.

Intelligence agencies did warn of a coordinated PA/ LeT strike and it followed like clockwork.

Also this attack in it's gruesomeness and gravity has left India flabbergasted and confused (for a few days at least) on what to do next in response. PA was successful in surprising us here

You started it (without any provocation). I still don't buy the beheading.

From a neutral POV we must hand it to the PA that in spite of an high alert and the advance warning of intelligence agencies PA pulled out a perfect well planned, coordinated guerrilla kind of an attack. Says a lot about the PA and what it's capabilities are.

Intelligence agencies did warn of a coordinated PA/ LeT strike and it followed like clockwork.

Also this attack in it's gruesomeness and gravity has left India flabbergasted and confused (for a few days at least) on what to do next in response. PA was successful in surprising us here, and it will take us a while for this to sink in and think of what does India do next.

QFT, true story.

Indians should have anticipated such an attack.

Feel like bitchslapping Mani shankar aiyar and Ajay Shukhla..
Exactly. That ex Army Official was right. Talks are OK but lines are crossed, we should take stern steps. But again, what can we expect from spineless govt.

Well the world has seen the BRAVERY in all 4 wars now it's time to show the other side of the COIN :D

Yeah yeah I know what you guys are taught at schools back in India. Anyways nothing is going to happen anytime soon.

Would happen later. And that too covertly. Daikhi jaye gi jab kai jab. Have faced such situations a lot. :)

STOP MAKING NOISE, JUST GO AND KILL 4 ON THEIR SIDE

1 ----> 2 ----> 4 ----> ?

This is called a chain reaction.

chainreaction.jpg

Pakistani High Commissioner didn't comment to media, left South Bloc. We have to wait for MEA release.

Exactly. That ex Army Official was right. Talks are OK but lines are crossed, we should take stern steps. But again, what can we expect from spineless govt.

Exactly!! Why we need this stupid peace process when our soldiers and civilians are killed anyway?? Atleast we can stop pretending that everything is fine with Pakistan..

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom