What's new

Two Indian soldiers killed in LoC skirmish: Indian army

guarding the walled offices not in the battle field.

this will be off-topic, but they are in a battlezone. They were not guarding offices the first day they entered Afghanistan. (I was talking about British Gurkhas)

anyway, i hope sense prevails and we don't see these incidents in future. If revenge has to be taken...there are more effective ways of doing so.

I have to commend PM Singh his understanding, restraint, and maturity in the episode shows his commitment to peace and stability in the region.

Congress has always been very understanding.

We will attack later as Pakistanis are on high alert right now.

Sane and brave thinking by Mr Parnaik.

any such immediat attack will result in involvment of other countries which India wont like indeed.

this will be off-topic, but they are in a battlezone. They were not guarding offices the first day they entered Afghanistan. (I was talking about British Gurkhas)

anyway, i hope sense prevails and we don't see these incidents in future. If revenge has to be taken...there are more effective ways of doing so.

i thought you are talking about Indians.

as far Brit or American i believe it has nothing to do with their being gurkhas but with the training they got in their respective countries.

its not era of Kings and open field wars

there was a policy on PDF not to insult civilian dead neither soldiers.

The Indians breached that policy and thus we have all the rights to show them mirror

So is that what it is? - respond to some troll who would have posted some nonsense in another thread? There are rational members as well on Indian front - Why not look at their posts instead?

Congress has always been very understanding.
:lol: Congress has always been understanding ? Indira Gandhi was from Congress.

Yaar do you know history ?

Congress has lost its spine after Indira Gandhi. MMS and his stooges are thinking about how will they tackle the protest if emerges against them again.

First Indian Side start that ****** Now Pakistani Army is on High Alert. Any kind of same thing from Indian side again... definitely see the consequences.... and that's what going on here... RIP to the soldiers from India and Pakistan but that was started by Indian side first.

We will attack later as Pakistanis are on high alert right now.

Sane and brave thinking by Mr Parnaik.

Do you really think we are cowards???

What Lt. Gen meant that if we retaliate now the things can go out of hands which will be in no one's interest, but we do have a history of retaliating COVERTLY ;) :D

i thought you are talking about Indians.

as far Brit or American i believe it has nothing to do with their being gurkhas but with the training they got in their respective countries.

its not era of Kings and open field wars

They are recruited from nepal and india especially cuz they are gurkhas :/

Ofcourse you are right, physical strength of soldiers hardly matter in today's wars.

From a neutral POV we must hand it to the PA that in spite of an high alert and the advance warning of intelligence agencies PA pulled out a perfect well planned, coordinated guerrilla kind of an attack. Says a lot about the PA and what it's capabilities are.

Intelligence agencies did warn of a coordinated PA/ LeT strike and it followed like clockwork.

Also this attack in it's gruesomeness and gravity has left India flabbergasted and confused (for a few days at least) on what to do next in response. PA was successful in surprising us here :tup:, and it will take us a while for this to sink in and think of what does India does next.

Dushman bhi agar takar ka ho tho maaza aa jaye.

:lol: Congress has always been understanding ? Indira Gandhi was from Congress.

Yaar do you know history ?

Congress has lost its spine after Indira Gandhi. MMS and his stooges are thinking about how will they tackle the protest if emerges against them again.

Don't forget Nehru jee whom BJP credits more then Jinnah for creation of Pk.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom