What's new

Two Indian soldiers killed in LoC skirmish: Indian army

Soldiers from Uttar Pradesh and Madhya Pradesh.

Post mortem to take place soon.

This thread should be closed. Nothing is going to happen. While the kids are wasting there time and energy fighting each other here.

Wow, the moderators are pretty fast when they "want" to be. :lol:

My post existed for a whole 2 seconds.

Upper India had NO strategic importance. Islamic Military Might conquered ALL indian strategic lands, khyber pass, plundered wealthy coastal cities etc...

Anyways, deploy your so-called Gurkhas in Waziristan Area. They'll piss in their pants...You don't need to prove any "brutality" to Taliban. Talibans are the most brutal/inhumane force fighting on the planet right now....

Gurkhas are already deployed in Afghanistan.

Northern Army commander Lt.Gen K T Parnaik, also the commandant of the Rajputana Rifles from which the two martyrs hailed from, seems to have spent the whole day trying to pacify the soldiers and calm the high tempers there and is still there at the Mendhar sector..says this is not the time for revenge..we will definitely respond appropriately but just not now..

My friend, if you read my opening line did i state that the bravado is limited to the Indian side of this community only? And i don't need to see a mirror, i am much to ugly for it "take my word for it".

the other day i asked the bhartis not to jump in happiness over death of Pakistani soldier by Indian army because it will give us every reason to piss on their dead then they should not be asking for RIPs.

and today they are hurt as much as we were over their reaction.

is there anything to protest now?

Northern Army commander Lt.Gen K T Parnaik, also the commandant of the Rajputana Rifles from which the two martyrs hailed from, seems to have spent the whole day trying to pacify the soldiers and calm the high tempers there and is still there at the Mendhar sector..says this is not the time for revenge..we will definitely respond appropriately but just not now..
Link of the news ?

Stick to the topic. Don't show superiority and chest thumping.

Act mature and discuss the event. If you have nothing better to contribute leave the thread.

One is shipped out, dont be the next one.

there was a policy on PDF not to insult civilian dead neither soldiers.

The Indians breached that policy and thus we have all the rights to show them mirror

I have to commend PM Singh his understanding, restraint, and maturity in this episode shows his commitment to peace and stability in the region.

We will attack later as Pakistanis are on high alert right now.

Sane and brave thinking by Mr Parnaik.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom