What's new

Two Indian soldiers killed in LoC skirmish: Indian army

Okay so I would like to ask you a hypothetical situation.

Say Pakistan attacked China. We killed one Chinese soldier. Then China kills two of our soldiers.
We then start crying about why China did that.

Would that make any sense to you?

Because that's what the Indians are doing here.

They thought they could bully us but came back with a black eye.

Yeah I saw on the news previously that one Pakistani soldier had been killed in a border incident, and now two Indian soldiers have been killed. That's how the chain of events went as far as I know.

Wow so much bravado in one thread, firstly it is a sad loss of life on both sides. Secondly, i must commend the attitude shown by some of the Pakistani members in this thread, despite some of the tone used against us.

Maybe I need to show you a proper mirror - Here is a post in another similar thread when the Pakistani soldier was killed the other day. Inspite of this Indians were restrained. So it goes both ways.

Originally Posted by F.O.X View Post
Of course you & your media are Right , The Rest of the World are & will always be Wrong .

and even if we show you the proof that the Indian Scums did cross the border first & then fled leaving their Weapons behind , you will still close your eyes & start screaming that Crow is White, Crow is White.

as i said before .

Pathetic.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/strate...an-army-soldier-martyred-2.html#ixzz2HSR25Rrm

Kya karo gay? Pakistan Army pe direct attack? itnay 'tattay' hain? :rofl:

The BEST indis can do is to give more funds to TTP or Baloch insurgents and do terrorism in Pakistan...HOW BRAVE OF A RESPONSE! :fie:
Congrats to your intellegence sirji well we dont need to do any thing this time but i guess....khair jane do :cheers:

@Chinese-Dragon If your post is attacked and a pregnant woman is killed. In retaliatory firing a enemy soldier is killed. Now the enemy country say you started the fire and in revenge they not only kill your soldier crossing LOC but also mutilate their body and behead one of them and take head as a trophy, what will you say then. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah I saw on the news previously that one Pakistani soldier had been killed in a border incident, and now two Indian soldiers have been killed. That's how the chain of events went as far as I know.

But are the Indians justified in crying after they attacked first?

@Chinese-Dragon If your post is attacked and a pregnant woman is killed. In retaliatory firing a enemy soldier is killed. Now the enemy country say you started the fire and in revenge they not only kill your soldier crossing LOC but also mutilate their body and behead one of them and take head as a trophy, what will you say then. :D

This thread is going WAY too fast for me to read every post, I just tried skimming a few pages.

Anyway, I'm not really a "neutral party" here. Due to the politics between China/Pakistan and India.

You obviously missed a few members .....What tone did we use against you ? i don't get it.... IS objecting to a mutilation bad ? honest opinion here...

Perhaps i was not clear, but asking to sever diplomatic ties due to a skirmish on the LOC is logical and balanced opinion how? How is it balanced to demand the congress party go back on its decision to allow the cricket matches or the portraying the entire nation state of Pakistan as a barbaric lot?

Perhaps you need to read from Page 1 through to 105 to get the gist of what is going on this thread is anything but healthy discussion. Death is tragic and should never be lauded but these skirmishes along the LOC are common and here it is being played up to be something beyond the norm.

The mutilation i will not comment on as there is no independent verification available, i am sure you would adopt a similar posture if the roles were reversed.

Coming back to the thread, there is great venom in this thread being blown up by a few instigators form both sides which is not a healthy practice, but senior members saying that Indian should refuse to talk or do business with Pakistan as a result of this is disturbing to say the least.

Whatever you interpret from this but he didn't advocate for WAR

then what he wanted when he said whats the use of so much money spending on IA when secular govt doesnt use armed forces.

against whom he wanted to use IA?

how congres should use it? they are already in IOK in large numbers/ in Indian ocean /on China border so what else he wants/

Maybe I need to show you a proper mirror - Here is a post in another similar thread when the Pakistani soldier was killed the other day. Inspite of this Indians were restrained. So it goes both ways.

Originally Posted by F.O.X View Post
Of course you & your media are Right , The Rest of the World are & will always be Wrong .

and even if we show you the proof that the Indian Scums did cross the border first & then fled leaving their Weapons behind , you will still close your eyes & start screaming that Crow is White, Crow is White.

as i said before .

Pathetic.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/strate...an-army-soldier-martyred-2.html#ixzz2HSR25Rrm

My friend, if you read my opening line did i state that the bravado is limited to the Indian side of this community only? And i don't need to see a mirror, i am much to ugly for it "take my word for it".

tension nahi lene ka sirji ...jab chiraag bhujne waala hota hai to jyaadaa fer fara taa hai they first made a bogus theoree of indians crossing the line then behaded owr off duty soldier what do you think is brewing well this time around ......:cheers:

Pakistani High Commissioner reached Ministry of External Affairs. Talks to begin.

Congrats to your intellegence sirji well we dont need to do any thing this time but i guess....khair jane do :cheers:

Sir ji itna to bta do k IA kya direct confrontation kray gi Pakistan Army se? :azn:

We know your response. More terrorism/attacks on Pakistan via TTP and co

Yeah, cuz Islamic Power didn't need those useless lands....

Don't tell me you think that these little nepalese monkeys could've stopped Islamic Military Might in that time era!!!!!!

Its like saying "Oh, U.S didn't attack North Korea, otherwise, its military would've been destroyed/defeated"...Yeah right...

That is offensive.

Anyway, ahoms (same race as gurkhas) defeated the mighty mughals a number of times and chased them away from the brahmaputra valley. So the supposedly "monkey" race infact defeated the martial might of islamic mughals.
BTW, the taliban can give testimonies of the "might" and "brutality" of the gurkhas. It is not for me to do their job.

and it is pretty easy to tern lands you can't conquer as useless. sour grapes?

Perhaps i was not clear, but asking to sever diplomatic ties due to a skirmish on the LOC is logical and balanced opinion how? How is it balanced to demand the congress party go back on its decision to allow the cricket matches or the portraying the entire nation state of Pakistan as a barbaric lot?

Perhaps you need to read from Page 1 through to 105 to get the gist of what is going on this thread is anything but healthy discussion. Death is tragic and should never be lauded but these skirmishes along the LOC are common and here it is being played up to be something beyond the norm.

The mutilation i will not comment on as there is no independent verification available, i am sure you would adopt a similar posture if the roles were reversed.

Coming back to the thread, there is great venom in this thread being blown up by a few instigators form both sides which is not a healthy practice, but senior members saying that Indian should refuse to talk or do business with Pakistan as a result of this is disturbing to say the least.

Going from past experience... Indian establishment will continue to display it's traditional political impotency, with zero coercion forget severing any ties. There will be no pressure on pakistan, bilateral ties will continue and things will calm down in two weeks, in the meanwhile media will earn some mega bucks riding on the back of dead soldiers.

As far as mutilation is concerned, the actions on both sides is evident from saurabh kalia's case. Pakistan continues to hold it's strong position, and India continues to display it's political impotency,

Rest assured Indian's have no respect for lives of its soldiers, hence no actions will be taken to disturb the apple cart.

That is offensive.

Anyway, ahoms (same race as gurkhas) defeated the mighty mughals a number of times and chased them away from the brahmaputra valley. So the supposedly "monkey" race infact defeated the martial might of islamic mughals.
BTW, the taliban can give testimonies of the "might" and "brutality" of the gurkhas. It is not for me to do their job.

and it is pretty easy to tern lands you can't conquer as useless. sour grapes?

Upper India had NO strategic importance. Islamic Military Might conquered ALL indian strategic lands, khyber pass, plundered wealthy coastal cities etc...

Anyways, deploy your so-called Gurkhas in Waziristan Area. They'll piss in their pants...You don't need to prove any "brutality" to Taliban. Talibans are the most brutal/inhumane force fighting on the planet right now....

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom