What's new

Two Indian soldiers killed in LoC skirmish: Indian army

madam ji chinta mat karo is baar jo hone wala hai bas dekhte jao cant open my mouth :whistle:

LMAO! indian version of Baghdad Bob? :lol: :rofl:

I have heard same rhetoric before too...where? WAIT! Surgical Strikes? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You gutless vegetarians hindus can't face an Islamic Army such as today's Pakistan Military. Live with this fact.

Pakistan check-mates india from the East...

The BEST you can do is to help one group of Muslims to fight another group of Muslims (Like you helped Muslim begalis against W.Pakistan in 71')...

These fcuking politicians are lowering morale of IA... Ex Army Chief Chaudhary was right yesterday when he said what is the use of wasting so much money on Armed forces if they are not going to be used by coward secular govt...

:what: ex-army chief is an idiot who wants the Indian govt to stage a war

LMAO! indian version of Baghdad Bob? :lol: :rofl:

I have heard same rhetoric before too...where? WAIT! Surgical Strikes? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You gutless vegetarians hindus can't face an Islamic Army such as today's Pakistan Military. Live with this fact.

Pakistan check-mates india from the East...

The BEST you can do is to help one group of Muslims to fight another group of Muslims (Like you helped Muslim begalis against W.Pakistan in 71')...

jaani koi gal nahi do bande shaeed bhee ho gaye to koi faraq nahi perne walla apni socho .....:azn:

Where was all this manliness when you shamelessly surrendered like sissies, that too 93000 of your Pakistani Army? Go feed your BS elsewhere, everyone knows the middle name of Pakistani Army is surrender.

Sardar ji, since you are in canayyydaaaaaa, since when losing a CIVIL WAR away from your homeland, during POLITICAL CRISIS, measures to anything? But again, you need some ego booster so be it.

We all know how 10x bigger nation signed a stalemate with us again and again :lol:

Wow so much bravado in one thread, firstly it is a sad loss of life on both sides. Secondly, i must commend the attitude shown by some of the Pakistani members in this thread, despite some of the tone used against us.

You obviously missed a few members .....What tone did we use against you ? i don't get it.... IS objecting to a mutilation bad ? honest opinion here...

Hey buddy, what's up? :)

Okay so I would like to ask you a hypothetical situation.

Say Pakistan attacked China. We killed one Chinese soldier. Then China kills two of our soldiers.
We then start crying about why China did that.

Would that make any sense to you?

Because that's what the Indians are doing here.

They thought they could bully us but came back with a black eye.

madam ji chinta mat karo is baar jo hone wala hai bas dekhte jao cant open my mouth :whistle:

who-needs-swag-when-you-have-them-straw-glasses.jpg

Swag :coffee:

jaani koi gal nahi do bande shaeed bhee ho gaye to koi faraq nahi perne walla apni socho .....:azn:

Kya karo gay? Pakistan Army pe direct attack? itnay 'tattay' hain? :rofl:

The BEST indis can do is to give more funds to TTP or Baloch insurgents and do terrorism in Pakistan...HOW BRAVE OF A RESPONSE! :fie:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom