What's new

Two Indian soldiers killed in LoC skirmish: Indian army

to all the poasters specilly pakistani friends what they think as the great victory by behaeading off duty soldiers well dont worry the process has already started to the beggining of the end of good times for the land of the pure and its Army generals please make no mistake this time around no sympathy will be shown ...good luck mates

I had this suspicion too as it is unusual for professional army infantry units to engage in that type of combat either they had complete disregard or they were militants, quite possibly both.

something is indeed fishy in the incident. Since PA even Did not behead TTP terrorists even in its custody.

secondly if these were militants who had killed the Indian soldier like that then its a bad sign. Indian Media should have cared while spreading propaganda recently linking TTP with Kashmir.

Nothing yet, the guns have gone quite at the border, I guess we will have to wait for a few days for something to happen.

Yaar main to kehtaa hun ki aap badla playstation par ley lena.

Gurkha regiment with Khukris should be ready for the task!!

to all the poasters specilly pakistani friends what they think as the great victory by behaeading off duty soldiers well dont worry the process has already started to the beggining of the end of good times for the land of the pure and its Army generals please make no mistake this time around no sympathy will be shown ...good luck mates

Ja dafa ho. Boht dekhay hain tumaray jaise.

This is the reason Gurkha's are usually not kept at the border if am correct... cutting of limbs and heads are what they do in combat..

If I had a penny for every time such treat by a fanboy was made, I wont be on PDF. I'd go somewhere nice like a beach and enjoy company of celebs. Basically the life of Bradley Cooper in limitless just with an exception that I wont be on any drug. Ahh that would be nice...

Bring them to front of the LoC, the two Indians who were killed were your Sardars the Singhs. I would like to see Gurkhas be next.

Remember this is not the first time..Pakistanis have mutilated dead bodies of Indian soldiers...And for all those Pakistanis who say PA is professional army and does not do such barbaric activities..here u go..a source from ur own news paper

Once he was a blue-eyed boy of President General Pervez Musharraf. He got a cash award from the president for slitting the throat of an Indian Army officer in the year 2000 but after 9/11, he became a suspected terrorist.

He came back to Pakistan with the head of the dead Indian Army officer in his bag and presented this head to top Army officials and later on to the then Army Chief General Pervez Musharraf, who gave him a cash award of rupees one lakh.

The pictures of Ilyas Kashmiri with the head of a dead Indian Army officer in his hands were published in some Pakistani newspapers and he became very important among the Kashmiri militants. Maulana Zahoor Ahmad Alvi of Jamia Muhammadia, Islamabad, issued a fatwa in support of slitting the throats of Indian Army officers.

The News International: How an ex-Army commando became a terrorist

huh...so called professional people!

We aren't enjoying any beheading. In fact we don't even accept that anything like beheading has taken place.

the same victory was shown by Indians a day back.

we are just reminding you that jubilation over loss of life is NOT a good idea because it can hit back at you and it did.

now learn a less next time dont celeberate death.

as poet says Dushman maray tay khushi na karye / sajna vee mar jaana

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom