What's new

Two Indian soldiers killed in LoC skirmish: Indian army

I think may be the terrorists did, aim to bring war between Pak and India

I had this suspicion too as it is unusual for professional army infantry units to engage in that type of combat either they had complete disregard or they were militants, quite possibly both.

By sitting silent do you really think they will not be killed? How did you even guessed that? If not replied it will send wrong signals to the enemies and demoralize our boys..

Instead of killing their soldiers, hire assassins to kill their officers off-duty. in this case one of the senior officials of 29 Baloch(?) and put the blame on their extremists.

that would be sane. exchanging shells would not change ground problems

Only Saffron hardline Hindu terrorists want war between the two or a third party who can benefit from it

They want to take advantage of the turmoil within Pakistan.

The hyenas only feel brave when they are at an advantage.

They think that US attacked Pakistan, now they can get away with it too.

LOL

Bharti'o tum koi super power ney ho. Mil gaya nah apko Pakistan ka jawab.

welcome back you have registered again.

anyway

just go and read between the lines and connect the dots

1. US/NATO withdrawing

2. Taliban will be included in Afghan Govt

3. Dones started hiting TTP centers
4. Pak Army shifted its focus from India to TTP

5. Eastern side was peaceful

suddenly India started aggression and Killed a Pakistani soldier.
6. US/China expresses concerns

7. a day after we found an Indian soldier BEHEADED and another dead with bullets ?

does it mean Indian army has planned the beheading to heat up the issue and drag US into it?

or is it an attempt to invite Taliban into Occupied Kashmir episod? if this is the motive trust me India is playing with fire.

You media had recently deliberatly added and focused Kashmir word to all these statements by TTP which shows Indian media always at work for war

madam,

all of the above diatribe can be just termed as WTF

Can anyone else see the water mark reading "Conspiracy Theory"?

started by Indian Army by killing Pakistani soldier.

you need to find out which Col /Brig or capt is a conspiracy theorists in Indian army who dint like the PA approach viz a viz internal threat recently.

I wonder if mods will allow me to make a mockery of a thread were Pakistani soldiers die....hey but atleast we Indians are not so insensitive to dead soldiers...

Only Saffron hardline Hindu terrorists want war between the two or a third party who can benefit from it

Lo, ho gya shuru.. RSS/Bajrang Dal ne karaya hai ye to target becharay nadaan Muslims of Pakistan..

They want to take advantage of the turmoil within Pakistan.

The hyenas only feel brave when they are at an advantage.

They think that US attacked Pakistan, now they can get away with it too.

LOL

Bharti'o tum koi super power ney ho. Mil gaya nah apko Pakistan ka jawab.

well beheading and mutilation nothing but shows the auukaat of your defence establishment. thats it....

Nothing yet, the guns have gone quite at the border, I guess we will have to wait for a few days for something to happen.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom