What's new

Two Indian soldiers killed in LoC skirmish: Indian army

The beheading?

Its amusing. How PA infiltrated a high concentration area with over three dozen Indian army soldiers?

Can Indian Army provide the number of Pakistani soldiers corssing LoC into your side?

why they will behead a soldier instead of just moving the knief up his heart.

last but not the least i feel Indian Army top brass has decided to pressurise Pakistan army by engaging it on Eastern side to divert its attention from internal threat and western border. Keeping in mind PA recent shift in its approach viz a viz Indian/ internal terrorism/threat, it seems Indian ARMY does NOT like a peaceful atmosphere and this approach by PA.
Jo bhi ho.....
What matters is ki apki kattar army ke bure din aahgaye .
Your men with high nos. will leave their post in west and move closer to the indian border........that means more problems for balochistan and high internal threats......good for India :lol:
This issue will be put forward in the international court of justice and UN . Again khicahyi of Pakistanis......good for India :lol:
This issue is being played maasively not only in India but also all over the world ; highlighting the kattarpanti of Pakistan..........again good for India :lol:

I dont know if this was a real incident or a game played by the Indian army but hard times ahead for Pakistan :tup:

IA is really good. Even in the intense fog they were able to guess the unit of the alleged intruders. They couldn't do anything to stop the beheading due to intense fog but have the talent to guess the units, names etc. Cool. :)

Damn dude, you made me lol so hard, I spat out my 7-up.

and loose more men (Indian and pakistani)? that is not sane.

By sitting silent do you really think they will not be killed? How did you even guessed that? If not replied it will send wrong signals to the enemies and demoralize our boys..

IA is really good. Even in the intense fog they were able to guess the unit of the alleged intruders. They couldn't do anything to stop the beheading due to intense fog but have the talent to guess the units, names etc. Cool. :)
Abe intelligence news hai. DGMO of both nations likely to meet.

welcome back you have registered again.

anyway

just go and read between the lines and connect the dots

1. US/NATO withdrawing

2. Taliban will be included in Afghan Govt

3. Dones started hiting TTP centers
4. Pak Army shifted its focus from India to TTP

5. Eastern side was peaceful

suddenly India started aggression and Killed a Pakistani soldier.
6. US/China expresses concerns

7. a day after we found an Indian soldier BEHEADED and another dead with bullets ?

does it mean Indian army has planned the beheading to heat up the issue and drag US into it?

or is it an attempt to invite Taliban into Occupied Kashmir episod? if this is the motive trust me India is playing with fire.

You media had recently deliberatly added and focused Kashmir word to all these statements by TTP which shows Indian media always at work for war

Can anyone else see the water mark reading "Conspiracy Theory"?

what is the guarantee that Indian response won't result in another revenge attack by pakistan? Another attack would mean more killings. I hope our generals don't believe in an eye for an eye

Indian soldiers are going to die either way, your choice is whether you want Pakistani soldiers to die too. I advocate yes, while you seem to be giving a no.

I think may be the terrorists did, aim to bring war between Pak and India

Based on the comments of some pakistanis over here makes me think as to what makes them believe that we cannot cut the heads of their soldiers :what:

We have no doubt you can do anything. If Indians can burn own people alive you can do behead anyone

Based on the comments of some pakistanis over here makes me think as to what makes them believe that we cannot cut the heads of their soldiers :what:

We have no doubt you can do anything. If Indians can burn own people alive you can do behead anyone

I thought you guys were paying off the Baluchis?

:rofl:

So you don't have the patriot Baluchis in your Armed forces!! Wow, look at this disrespect to the soldiers based on ethnicity!!

So you don't have the patriot Baluchis in your Armed forces!! Wow, look at this disrespect to the soldiers based on ethnicity!!

Yar tu abhi bacha hain.

Jaa apni ummi keh ghod mey leyte.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom