What's new

Two Indian soldiers killed in LoC skirmish: Indian army

Gurkha regiment with Khukris should be ready for the task!!

dont worry sirji gorkhas ko apne haath gande nahi kerne parenge is baar jo hoga wo under se hoge he he he he he tail dekho tail ki dhaar dekhoaur is baar shuruaat ham nahi karenege :sniper:

Bring them to front of the LoC, the two Indians who were killed were your Sardars the Singhs. I would like to see Gurkhas be next.

Not all singhs are sardars. Moreover they were from Rajput rifles which doesn't recruit sardars.

This is the reason Gurkha's are usually not kept at the border if am correct... cutting of limbs and heads are what they do in combat..

and someone was reminding us of ours establishment's aukaat? seems your aukkat is worst than ours already with cutting limbs force

Yaar main to kehtaa hun ki aap badla playstation par ley lena.

The elephant is slow, too slow for people's liking, but then there always has been a response till now, dont see this being any different in any way.

the same victory was shown by Indians a day back.

we are just reminding you that jubilation over loss of life is NOT a good idea because it can hit back at you and it did.

now learn a less next time dont celeberate death.

as poet says Dushman maray tay khushi na karye / sajna vee mar jaana

I see Pakistanis celebrating the mutilation and death...not Indians..Indians were just saying "R.I.P" in the thread...plz do not attempt to justify the rather barbaric rhetoric i see here...

the same victory was shown by Indians a day back.

we are just reminding you that jubilation over loss of life is NOT a good idea because it can hit back at you and it did.

now learn a less next time dont celeberate death.

as poet says Dushman maray tay khushi na karye / sajna vee mar jaana

madam ji chinta mat karo is baar jo hone wala hai bas dekhte jao cant open my mouth :whistle:

I guess hackers will be given full support by the respective governments this time round to leak as much documents as they could .
There must be a cyber war going on btw the two countries if not the military war .

These fcuking politicians are lowering morale of IA... Ex Army Chief Chaudhary was right yesterday when he said what is the use of wasting so much money on Armed forces if they are not going to be used by coward secular govt...

and someone was reminding us of ours establishment's aukaat? seems your aukkat is worst than ours already with cutting limbs force

its not about aukat..its a fact.....check the falkland wars and what the british Gurkha regiments did to Argentinians...what Gurkha's did to the taliban. Am not supporting that/..am just saying thats what they do..You seem to be desperate today to prove something..

Yeah right...Gurkhas will get their a$$ r*ped if they did something stupid across Pakistani border.

Hint : See what happened when you killed one of our soldier :lol:

Where were these "Gurkhas" when Islamic Invaders were fcuking you hindus in all holes? LMAO!!!:rofl
:

looks like mods love is for indians onli great job @Auz

jaanee khumaar mujhe nahee hai maine to peena kab ka chor diya hai but dont worry brace your self for good news :cheers:

Humara good news kyun ho ga keh tumaray jawaan'o ki aur casualties hui hain?

Hum jangli lokh to ney hain.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom