What's new

Two Indian soldiers killed in LoC skirmish: Indian army

STOP MAKING NOISE, JUST GO AND KILL 4 ON THEIR SIDE

Then they will kill 8 of ours and then we will kill 16 of their and so on....

that would not be beneficial.

covert operations for assassinating the area commanders/ unit commanders/ army officers should take place. Of course it would be difficult when they will be on duty so catch them off-duty.

Goes for both IA and PA.

I don't think any other country would get involved. Never had they, nor will they for the foreseeable future.

Any other country/countries have been and will be looking forward to suitable moment to work for own benefit.

a day before LoC tension drawn statements from US . even a mere statement sent many Indians on toes

Yeah yeah I know what you guys are taught at schools back in India. Anyways nothing is going to happen anytime soon.

Would happen later. And that too covertly. Daikhi jaye gi jab kai jab. Have faced such situations a lot. :)

But me toh School gaya hi nahi :angel:

Direct college :enjoy:

1 ----> 2 ----> 4 ----> ?

This is called a chain reaction.

UNCONTROLLED chain reaction.

Then they will kill 8 of ours and then we will kill 16 of their and so on....

that would not be beneficial.

covert operations for assassinating the area commanders/ unit commanders/ army officers should take place. Of course it would be difficult when they will be on duty so catch them off-duty.

Goes for both IA and PA.

the same work both sides.

Such a covert operation should be on cards of PA keeping in mind employment of some Kashmiris in Indian army.

:) what you say ? your idea is as deadly as any direct action

Any other country/countries have been and will be looking forward to suitable moment to work for own benefit.

a day before LoC tension drawn statements from US . even a mere statement sent many Indians on toes

I was not aware of such statement by the USA. I was talking about covert actions of China against India in the region.

the same work both sides.

Such a covert operation should be on cards of PA keeping in mind employment of some Kashmiris in Indian army.

:) what you say ? your idea is as deadly as any direct action

I did write "same goes for both IA and PA" in the post you quoted.

Such incidents would atleast remain away from public notice. The blame can be put on insurgents.

I was not aware of such statement by the USA. I was talking about covert actions of China against India in the region.

No i am NOt talking about any direct or indirect action of China or US. But diplomatic involvement that always is a sign of first step towards expanding their interests\ in even disputed territories.

I did write "same goes for both IA and PA" in the post you quoted.

Such incidents would atleast remain away from public notice. The blame can be put on insurgents.

in such a case only blame game will be coverd up NOT The strengthh of both . if one commander goes another will replace him

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom