What's new

Two Indian soldiers killed in LoC skirmish: Indian army

No i am NOt talking about any direct or indirect action of China or US. But diplomatic involvement that always is a sign of first step towards expanding their interests\ in even disputed territories.

I was of the opinion that such involvements are already there hence no reaction from the indian side at the LoC

Post Reported. :D

chainreaction.jpg

An uncontrolled fission reaction is a geometric progression. :wave:

in such a case only blame game will be coverd up NOT The strengthh of both . if one commander goes another will replace him

Yup i know. But isn't that the whole point.

People here are calling for revenge attacks on troops of either side. Will not these soldiers be replaced too?
The commanders are also a part of the army and the strength of the armies will be hidden from the public but not from each other, which i think is better. The less strong an army looks, the more the chances of its adversaroies becoming over-confident.

Alas, ours is not a army of volunteers. He will first have to be selected for the job. Otherwise, he will be a law-breaker.

So he should go to recruitment center. After getting selected and posted at LOC, he might not survive long at LOC with this behavior. :)

I was of the opinion that such involvements are already there hence no reaction from the indian side at the LoC

I blieve such are not at such a high level. I personally believe India is having soft heels on the issue and it doesnt want to hurt these further hence policy of keeping a mum

Finally after long hunting found Dawn TV reporting that finished in matter of 2 minutes

I blieve such are not at such a high level. I personally believe India is having soft heels on the issue and it doesnt want to hurt these further hence policy of keeping a mum

India has to take a calculated response. A small mistake can be costly for India. Pakistan would aptly use an Indian military reaction as an excuse for withdrawing troops from the Amrikan war which personally i think USA would not like. I bet US have already called Indians to show restrain

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom