What's new

Two Dead in Belgium Anti-terror Raid

Status
Not open for further replies.
So are you telling me that Muslims are easy to make aggressive and violent in the name of religion?

Your view is may be pseudo liberal, but Majority of your community will call you a traitor my friend :)
Did I say that?

I am no friend of one who twists my words! :tup:

So are you telling me that Muslims are easy to make aggressive and violent in the name of religion?

Your view is may be pseudo liberal, but Majority of your community will call you a traitor my friend :)

over the past 2 decades or so, the tableeghi jamaat has managed to brain wash prominent qatari royal family members into supporting taliban and funding IS etc.

just saying...:enjoy:

Did I say that?

I am no friend of one who twists my words! :tup:

Then why only Muslims? I am not into religion bashing, what my words are, are the words of Muslims themselves. The old tussle of jerusalem is well known, but there are more ways to counter.

are the words of Muslims themselves.
They are the words of selective people whom the world labels terrorist! So you accepting them as truth tellers are supporting them!

They are the words of selective people whom the world labels terrorist! So you accepting them as truth tellers are supporting them!
I said, Muslims are asking themselves, why IS, LeT, JeM Taliban holds Quran and not Bhagwat geeta or Guru granth Sahib, or Avestas

I said, Muslims are asking themselves, why IS, LeT, JeM Taliban holds Quran and not Bhagwat geeta or Guru granth Sahib, or Avestas
So if someone holds Bhagwat geeta or something he automatically is a Hindu? Interesting! Sorry to burst your bubble it isnt the case for Islam!

So if someone holds Bhagwat geeta or something he automatically is a Hindu? Interesting! Sorry to burst your bubble it isnt the case for Islam!

The verse (sura) from Quran are used to Brainwash them. That's I am telling. Which version of Quran, what interpretation, I am not debating that, but why this happens with Muslims? The terms like Kafir, non Kafir, kufra, Jahaliya are mentioned there only.

The verse (sura) from Quran are used to Brainwash them. That's I am telling. Which version of Quran, what interpretation, I am not debating that, but why this happens with Muslims? The terms like Kafir, non Kafir, kufra, Jahaliya are mentioned there only.

There are loopholes in quran and mullahs take full advantage of that. Others (who fail in logic) do everything in their will to prove others how peaceful they are even if that meant killing others.

Its all about power and submission to them.

In the torah the words such as gentile is also mentioned
While in the bible :

2 John 1:9-11 ESV / 322 helpful votes
Everyone who goes on ahead and does not abide in the teaching of Christ, does not have God. Whoever abides in the teaching has both the Father and the Son. If anyone comes to you and does not bring this teaching, do not receive him into your house or give him any greeting, for whoever greets him takes part in his wicked works.

2 Corinthians 6:14 ESV / 213 helpful votes
Do not be unequally yoked with unbelievers. For what partnership has righteousness with lawlessness? Or what fellowship has light with darkness?

1 Corinthians 15:33 ESV / 182 helpful votes
Do not be deceived: “Bad company ruins good morals.”

1 Corinthians 7:13-14 ESV / 179 helpful votes
If any woman has a husband who is an unbeliever, and he consents to live with her, she should not divorce him. For the unbelieving husband is made holy because of his wife, and the unbelieving wife is made holy because of her husband. Otherwise your children would be unclean, but as it is, they are holy.

These are just translated words...People are still fighting if the original bible was in Hebrew, Greek or Latin or Armenian! So if the "original word" was used instead of the underlined definitions of what a non believer is called in the sight of Christians would that make a difference?

Did the Pope not manage to brainwash people to go for crusades? Chopping people's head was their legacy! Any historian can tell you detailed accounts of it! And mind you Christianity still exists!

What about Ashoka? He went around beheading people of different religion!

You can read about Hinduism here : Hindu Wisdom - War in Ancient India

No one changed their scripture its just they decided not to judge people based on the bad apple but still do so with Islam! It is not only in Islam it is in every religion only your tv highlights Islam while calls other people as white man or Indian rather than dragging their religion in.....

There are loopholes in quran and mullahs take full advantage of that. Others (who fail in logic) do everything in their will to prove others how peaceful they are even if that meant killing others.

Its all about power and submission to them.

Plus Arab factor, where extremists non tolerant people like Ibn tehmiya and Wahab are glamorized in connection to religion.

In the torah the words such as gentile is also mentioned
While in the bible :

2 John 1:9-11 ESV / 322 helpful votes
Everyone who goes on ahead and does not abide in the teaching of Christ, does not have God. Whoever abides in the teaching has both the Father and the Son. If anyone comes to you and does not bring this teaching, do not receive him into your house or give him any greeting, for whoever greets him takes part in his wicked works.

2 Corinthians 6:14 ESV / 213 helpful votes
Do not be unequally yoked with unbelievers. For what partnership has righteousness with lawlessness? Or what fellowship has light with darkness?

1 Corinthians 15:33 ESV / 182 helpful votes
Do not be deceived: “Bad company ruins good morals.”

1 Corinthians 7:13-14 ESV / 179 helpful votes
If any woman has a husband who is an unbeliever, and he consents to live with her, she should not divorce him. For the unbelieving husband is made holy because of his wife, and the unbelieving wife is made holy because of her husband. Otherwise your children would be unclean, but as it is, they are holy.

These are just translated words...People are still fighting if the original bible was in Hebrew, Greek or Latin or Armenian! So if the "original word" was used instead of the underlined definitions of what a non believer is called in the sight of Christians would that make a difference?

Did the Pope not manage to brainwash people to go for crusades? Chopping people's head was their legacy! Any historian can tell you detailed accounts of it! And mind you Christianity still exists!

But then Quran also mentions Isa al Masih as prophet, and Muslims must abide. Isaac and Ismail, to one father Abraham. What's wrong If Muslims follow Bible and vice versa.

More over actions of Jesus tells a lot of things. He never asked anyone to invade or force or convert.Isn't it.

What about Ashoka? He went around beheading people of different religion!

You can read about Hinduism here : Hindu Wisdom - War in Ancient India

No one changed their scripture its just they decided not to judge people based on the bad apple but still do so with Islam! It is not only in Islam it is in every religion only your tv highlights Islam while calls other people as white man or Indian rather than dragging their religion in.....

We are not asked and never motivated to read Mahabharata, because it is about war. It is prohibited actually. That's why only a section out of Mahabharata is read, which is Bhagwat Geeta. Which is not about war.

Where as Ramayana is also about war, but war between good and bad deeds. In Mahabharata it's about winning.

But then Quran also mentions Isa al Masih as prophet, and Muslims must abide. Isaac and Ismail, to one father Abraham. What's wrong If Muslims follow Bible and vice versa.

More over actions of Jesus tells a lot of things. He never asked anyone to invade or force or convert.Isn't it.
1) We believe Jesus was a msgr for his time for his people...He himself said it that he was sent for the Jews...
Matthew 15:24 But He answered and said, "I was sent only to the lost sheep of the house of Israel."

The story can be summarize as below:

“a Canaanite woman from that vicinity came to him, crying out, ‘Lord, Son of David, have mercy on me! My daughter is demon-possessed and suffering terribly’” (Matthew 15:22). This Gentile woman recognized Jesus as the Messiah (“Son of David”), but “Jesus did not answer a word” (verse 23). As the woman kept up her appeals, Jesus finally responded, but His words seemed to hold little hope: “I was sent only to the lost sheep of Israel” (verse 24).

He helped the lady as any msgr would but he made it clear what his mission was.

Like how Abraham came for his people for that time, Isaac was for his people for that time, Moses for his people for that time and Jesus was the same and even said it as in the verse from the bible itself says it!

2) Jesus also answered your 2nd part of the question:
Jesus did not bring any new law....He came to fulfill the previous ones.
Matthew 5: 17-
17"Do not think that I came to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I did not come to abolish but to fulfill. 18"For truly I say to you, until heaven and earth pass away, not the smallest letter or stroke shall pass from the Law until all is accomplished. 19"Whoever then annuls one of the least of these commandments, and teaches others to do the same, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but whoever keeps and teaches them, he shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.20"For I say to you that unless your righteousness surpasses that of the scribes and Pharisees, you will not enter the kingdom of heaven.

Here are Jesus's words which many have ignored:
21"You have heard that the ancients were told, 'YOU SHALL NOT COMMIT MURDER ' and 'Whoever commits murder shall be liable to the court.' 22"But I say to you that everyone who is angry with his brother shall be guilty before the court; and whoever says to his brother, 'You good-for-nothing,' shall be guilty before the supreme court; and whoever says, 'You fool,' shall be guilty enough to go into the fiery hell.23"Therefore if you are presenting your offering at the altar, and there remember that your brother has something against you,24leave your offering there before the altar and go; first be reconciled to your brother, and then come and present your offering.25"Make friends quickly with your opponent at law while you are with him on the way, so that your opponent may not hand you over to the judge, and the judge to the officer, and you be thrown into prison.26"Truly I say to you, you will not come out of there until you have paid up the last cent.

We have a similar verse regarding rights of neighbour, rights of those you owe to and also we are told to forgive and forget so we do follow Jesus....

As for the law since he didnt come with a new law, the Jews and Christians were to follow Moses's laws and we pretty much follow most of these but are called barbaric but no one calls the same to Israel...I wonder why?

In Israel (where Judaic religious courts still exist), capital punishment is allowed only during wartime and only for genocide, crimes against humanity, war crimes, and treason.

A few of these crimes demand that the "sinners" be burned to death rather than stoned to death, the more usual form of capital punishment. One can wonder why these crimes in particular merit this especially horrible fate.

[edit]Food and drink
[edit]Religious
[edit]Violent and legal crimes
[edit]Parenting
[edit]Daily life
[edit]Things that don’t go anywhere else
So yes we do follow Jesus and Moses but some who dont cant tolerate it that we do while they dont! All are from the Bible not even from the Quran!

1) We believe Jesus was a msgr for his time for his people...He himself said it that he was sent for the Jews...
Matthew 15:24 But He answered and said, "I was sent only to the lost sheep of the house of Israel."

The story can be summarize as below:

“a Canaanite woman from that vicinity came to him, crying out, ‘Lord, Son of David, have mercy on me! My daughter is demon-possessed and suffering terribly’” (Matthew 15:22). This Gentile woman recognized Jesus as the Messiah (“Son of David”), but “Jesus did not answer a word” (verse 23). As the woman kept up her appeals, Jesus finally responded, but His words seemed to hold little hope: “I was sent only to the lost sheep of Israel” (verse 24).

He helped the lady as any msgr would but he made it clear what his mission was.

Like how Abraham came for his people for that time, Isaac was for his people for that time, Moses for his people for that time and Jesus was the same and even said it as in the verse from the bible itself says it!

2) Jesus also answered your 2nd part of the question:
Jesus did not bring any new law....He came to fulfill the previous ones.
Matthew 5: 17-
17"Do not think that I came to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I did not come to abolish but to fulfill. 18"For truly I say to you, until heaven and earth pass away, not the smallest letter or stroke shall pass from the Law until all is accomplished. 19"Whoever then annuls one of the least of these commandments, and teaches others to do the same, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but whoever keeps and teaches them, he shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.20"For I say to you that unless your righteousness surpasses that of the scribes and Pharisees, you will not enter the kingdom of heaven.

Here are Jesus's words which many have ignored:
21"You have heard that the ancients were told, 'YOU SHALL NOT COMMIT MURDER ' and 'Whoever commits murder shall be liable to the court.' 22"But I say to you that everyone who is angry with his brother shall be guilty before the court; and whoever says to his brother, 'You good-for-nothing,' shall be guilty before the supreme court; and whoever says, 'You fool,' shall be guilty enough to go into the fiery hell.23"Therefore if you are presenting your offering at the altar, and there remember that your brother has something against you,24leave your offering there before the altar and go; first be reconciled to your brother, and then come and present your offering.25"Make friends quickly with your opponent at law while you are with him on the way, so that your opponent may not hand you over to the judge, and the judge to the officer, and you be thrown into prison.26"Truly I say to you, you will not come out of there until you have paid up the last cent.

We have a similar verse regarding rights of neighbour, rights of those you owe to and also we are told to forgive and forget so we do follow Jesus....

As for the law since he didnt come with a new law, the Jews and Christians were to follow Moses's laws and we pretty much follow most of these but are called barbaric but no one calls the same to Israel...I wonder why?

In Israel (where Judaic religious courts still exist), capital punishment is allowed only during wartime and only for genocide, crimes against humanity, war crimes, and treason.

A few of these crimes demand that the "sinners" be burned to death rather than stoned to death, the more usual form of capital punishment. One can wonder why these crimes in particular merit this especially horrible fate.

[edit]Food and drink
[edit]Religious
[edit]Violent and legal crimes
[edit]Parenting
[edit]Daily life
[edit]Things that don’t go anywhere else
So yes we do follow Jesus and Moses but some who dont cant tolerate it that we do while they dont! All are from the Bible not even from the Quran!

too much of facts.. but it is Muslims and christians who need learn that properly.. any ways, this has nothing to do with IS and Taliban. They still use Quran only.

too much of facts.. but it is Muslims and christians who need learn that properly.. any ways, this has nothing to do with IS and Taliban. They still use Quran only.
I believe you didnt read my post at all!

Their choice....tomorrow if the Arabs pay them they may pick up to Torah...

And then comes in your choice...Do you want to side them and say yes you agree with them...this is what Islam really is as they want you to? Meaning fall into their trap? Or do you want to educate yourself? Many Europeans did educate themselves and hence why you wont see Islamophobia in an everyday European but you will see it in those who have nothing to do and get paid to protest...or in those who get paid to spread the propaganda....

Not a single European has either walked away from me donned in a scarf, not in Europe from Finland, Sweden, Denmark, Estonia, Germany, Italy, France to UK not even in USA!

I believe you didnt read my post at all!

Their choice....tomorrow if the Arabs pay them they may pick up to Torah...

And then comes in your choice...Do you want to side them and say yes you agree with them...this is what Islam really is as they want you to? Meaning fall into their trap? Or do you want to educate yourself? Many Europeans did educate themselves and hence why you wont see Islamophobia in an everyday European but you will see it in those who have nothing to do and get paid to protest...or in those who get paid to spread the propaganda....

Not a single European has either walked away from me donned in a scarf, not in Europe from Finland, Sweden, Denmark, Estonia, Germany, Italy, France to UK not even in USA!

tum ko Elite member kisne bana dala? :p:

Who's trap? Arabs? Aren't they Muslims ..?

What is education for Muslim?

If europeans educated themselves in what sense? Is divinity as a subject wrong to be opted for? Now you are calling europeans as educated and rest Jahils.

You are quoting holy books of Christians, is not my interest. My only interest is, what is there in Quran, or in Middle east that there is no tolerance of other's religion, offering and advertising the religion. If something is going wrong in your home, you don't say oh neighbours are also wrong so my error is justified.

Why they need to clarify Islam, or why can't they just accept the society of non Muslims.Why so much aggression? Creating fear in the name of religion to conquer the earth? Or saying La Illah illallah ... will make some one true believer?

Last edited:
tum ko Elite member kisne bana dala? :p:
Forum rules kabhi parhay hotay tou yeh noubat na ati!

Who's trap? Arabs? Aren't they Muslims ..?
I was talking about whom you support / readily agree with so dearly (terrorists)...apparently you cant even keep a proper conversation!

What is education for Muslim?
The 1st word revealed as part of revelation was IQRA (read, recite, read with understanding) alone speaks heaps and the level of educating oneself! Had you bothered even a little bit of research today I wouldnt need to tell you basics!

If europeans educated themselves in what sense? Is divinity as a subject wrong to be opted for? Now you are calling europeans as educated and rest Jahils.
Sorry I dont answer to troll questions...My statement never mentioned the bold part not sure where your brain conjured such from!

You are quoting holy books of Christians, is not my interest. My only interest is, what is there in Quran, or in Middle east that there is no tolerance of other's religion, offering and advertising the religion. If something is going wrong in your home, you don't say oh neighbours are also wrong so my error is justified.
If nothing is wrong in your home while the neighbourhood is backward, you will still be viewed as "different" and not in a good sense!

You talked asked:

What's wrong If Muslims follow Bible and vice versa.
I replied we do follow the parts which were Jesus's own words...

Now if I had to prove it from the bible then I hear your intolerance to getting properly educated in the field with replies like this:

You are quoting holy books of Christians, is not my interest.
You asked when I reply in details you switch to intolerant mode, why is that so? Do you expect to learn from I said so attitude or with evidence supporting a claim?

Why they need to clarify Islam, or why can't they just accept the society of non Muslims.Why so much aggression? Creating fear in the name of religion to conquer the earth? Or saying La Illah illallah ... will make some one true believer?
Ask them whom you believe are showcasing such attitude under Islam (terrorists) we dont claim this to be part of Islam...So go ask whom you support! :tup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom