What's new

Two Dead in Belgium Anti-terror Raid

Status
Not open for further replies.
See, I am a Hindu, and I am a believer of existence of different religions. I never believe in Religions ruling the world unlike majority of Muslims do ' we ruled ' That nonsense is not my cup of tea.
Good to know, so what can I do about it?
My argument remains only to Ex-Indians(Pakistanis) who in the name of religion asked for their land. Gives a lot of attention to the Muslim world. Come up with thread like conditions of Muslims in Belgium and France and India(Gujrat, Babri, etc). But because China is Pakistan's business partner, Pakistanis are silent on condition of Muslims in China. Why such cheap double standard.
Yet you believe in ruling of supremism attitude?

There are respective threads for each country...Go and join them stop derailing this one!

And I am not forcing you to read about Uyghurs, I am only insisting you that you should see the other part of world if you are a true Muslim, other wise this fails the motive of existence of Pakistan.
Again derailing...Existence of Pakistan has nothing to do with Chinese Muslims...it never involved China in its making! So please keep your crap to yourselves and STOP derailing!

And what Indians will realize that Pakistan's motive is only to maintain anti India thoughts.
With your attitude even an Indian Muslim was annoyed with you! Your attitude and blind attacking like a rabid dog of anyone Muslim is what is anti India or whatever! I even quoted and left it there for others to see!

This is not derailment of thread. When you start a thread, there could be counter questions asked.
Yes indeed about the country in question or the topic at hand! Which is Belgium!

By making every thread about India just shows your insecurity level!

How about this question can you vomit anything about Belgium? NO then get off the thread! SIMPLE! Stop making this about Indian...World is bigger than that!

@WebMaster @Horus @Manticore @Jungibaaz @Jango @Chak Bamu @Oscar @blain2 @TaimiKhan @T-Faz @Emmie @waz @Adios Amigo

How many more derailing must he attempt to with INDIA before he realizes there is more to the world than India?
Or at least get enough brain to stick to the topic!

I don't believe in the existence of the word INDIAN MUSLIMS. Can't they just be Indians? Ever hear Indian Hindu? Similarly Belgian Muslim, Chinese Muslim, French Muslim. This is the problem.
Indianness is the nationality while MUSLIM is the religion..Separate things...

More over, existence of Pakistan has a lot to do with the Muslims world.
1 min you Indians ask if we are "thekaydaar" of Islam and the next you want us to be? Take your pick already!

Just go 2 decades back when your officials drafted policy of nexus between, Arab world, Pakistan and the Turkey. And still trying their best to achieve this nexus.
That is our business not yours not Belgium's! Do we question you shaking hands with Israel? Your rights but MANY Indians seem to have a problem of poking their noses where it doesnt belong and derailing everything to India....grow up!

That is the conflict point, would they be more Loyal to nationality or religion.
Why must one choose? Maybe you will sell off your Hindu religion if offered to be a German to prove your point but not everyone is as cheap as you!
Some say, nationality is father, religion is mother. But This contradicts in Islam, and that is where Muslim get brainwashed by few fanatics who sell Islam. Be it Belgium, China, India, US, or UK
Again derailing....It doesnt contradict Islam....either prove it or remain silent forever in your ignorance! It is an Indian problem with SOME Indians!

That is upto pakistanis to decide.
Exactly so leave it and stop derailing!

Then kindly segregate religion from such deals.
Why? Our laws! Stop derailing

This is the final warning anything not Belgium related I will report each of your post!

Well Well, why only Belgium.. what happened there is NOT just related to Belgium. This you should know. The root cause of all the conflicts , you are aware of it.
Because this thread is for Belgium its not Indian defence where you jump everwhere...there is a thread and section for everything!
Even on the TV shows on France24, the discussion included all sort of arguments, from the Gulf to Portugal. Why are you hesitating to argue on every aspect of it?
Go to France and discuss it!

I dont like messy threads where the original post disappears!

This has been happening in Pakistan, Afghanistan, Syria, Belgium, France. Muslims are made to chose one in the name of Muslim Ummah.
No Muslims are not made to choose...Your mentality alone..You have yet to show me any proof of anything that you have been saying!

There you go,
Now you are asking me proof. God Bless this lady. So you think, boys are getting recruited by those war lords in the name of Bank Balance or Jobs?
Can you at least bother to read WHAT YOU WROTE (which I quoted)?

Are you drunk? You wrote this and I asked for proof of this!

. Muslims are made to chose one in the name of Muslim Ummah.

Can you at least bother to read WHAT YOU WROTE (which I quoted)?

Are you drunk? You wrote this and I asked for proof of this!

. Muslims are made to chose one in the name of Muslim Ummah.

IS is the example, any more proof?

IS is the example, any more proof?
IS themselves are calling themselves state of Iraq and Syria...Not ISLAM or State of Muslims!

Enough with your delusional self all will be reported carry on!

IS themselves are calling themselves state of Iraq and Syria...Not ISLAM or State of Muslims!

Enough with your delusional self all will be reported carry on!

wah wah,and this is the complete name, lady!
ad-Dawlah al-Islāmīyah fī al-‘Irāq wash-Shām
Islamic State of Iraq and Syria

Yea but they put Iraq and Syria (Nationality) with Islamic (religion) hence your rubbish of this didnt fit:

Muslims are made to chose one in the name of Muslim Ummah. Hence your excuse are what we call trolling!

Even Arabs go Arab Muslim it is only in India where people have problems with everything!

Because there is a thread running on conditions of Muslims in Belgium, France, India, when Muslims are killing eachother in FATA, Syria, Baghdad. Is it not unfortunate?
then open one for others of ur concern! By saying something is sad wont fix the problem...why bring other issues to another thread?

Please do read about Uyghers.

I am not derailing it, what I am pointing is, why Pakistanis are blind when something happens to Muslims in China, but come on streets when fictions like Gujrat and babri happen. Is Muslim Umma not valid in China or Syria I will include Iraq also.

Gujrat was a product of something which happened in retaliation, though I do not justify it and it was wrong. But to broader aspect, Hindus also faced a lot of trouble in Kashmir, why neglect that?
This is derailing....

Why what Pakistanis do is nothing to do with whats happened in Belgium!

then open one for others of ur concern! By saying something is sad wont fix the problem...why bring other issues to another thread?

This is derailing....

oh bibi , out of a sudden? yeh achanak bum kahan se chala dia :p:

yes thats their name and hence ISIS BUT are they behaving Islamic? By calling Hindu state of India will not change what is happening within India...PLUS ISIS is not a state..it is only recognized by the media and some apologist while the world recognizes Iraq and Syria as separate countries....

oh bibi , out of a sudden? yeh achanak bum kahan se chala dia :p:
I just got notification for ur post

yes thats their name and hence ISIS BUT are they behaving Islamic? By calling Hindu state of India will not change what is happening within India...PLUS ISIS is not a state..it is only recognized by the media and some apologist while the world recognizes Iraq and Syria as separate countries....

Then whose responsibility it is to make them behave? Non Muslim'S okay If they do then it becomes religious war, otherwise so called GOOD MUSLIMS are helpless.

I just got notification for ur post

I was banned for one week :P

This is derailing....

Why? Pakistanis do not believe in Muslim Ummah?

Then whose responsibility it is to make them behave? Non Muslim'S okay If they do then it becomes religious war, otherwise so called GOOD MUSLIMS are helpless.
The worlds ....when you allow pimps in your country who are you to stop it in another country and all this politically right jargon comes to play!

Who is supposed to make them behave? The same assholes who helped create them by bombing randomly all over Iraq and aiding extremely mental people to get free recruits!

Why? Pakistanis do not believe in Muslim Ummah?
Pakistan has a large set of its own problems...as for China

Have you heard much about China? most of the people who live there have not agreed to half the news coming out of there and the other half seem to have a different version....whose to believe whom?

When you get facts right then you have right to speak but when you dont have facts what can you do? We are not America who throw our weight around neither are we UK who is America's trigger happy partner nor are we West who pretends to be fair and the good guys while hiding their dirty laundry!

The worlds ....when you allow pimps in your country who are you to stop it in another country and all this politically right jargon comes to play!

Who is supposed to make them behave? The same assholes who helped create them by bombing randomly all over Iraq and aiding extremely mental people to get free recruits!

Pakistan has a large set of its own problems...as for China

Have you heard much about China? most of the people who live there have not agreed to half the news coming out of there and the other half seem to have a different version....whose to believe whom?

When you get facts right then you have right to speak but when you dont have facts what can you do? We are not America who throw our weight around neither are we UK who is America's trigger happy partner nor are we West who pretends to be fair and the good guys while hiding their dirty laundry!

So are you telling me that Muslims are easy to make aggressive and violent in the name of religion?

Your view is may be pseudo liberal, but Majority of your community will call you a traitor my friend :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom